Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3 Battle days

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  SlashmanG on 9th February 2012, 11:57 pm

Whatever you say troll
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Super Mega King on 9th February 2012, 11:58 pm

Let's all jump back on topic, shall we?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  SlashmanG on 10th February 2012, 12:00 am

Super Mega King wrote:Let's all jump back on topic, shall we?
yes lets
avatar
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  andrew on 10th February 2012, 12:02 am

swag
avatar
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Posts : 699

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  DJDemitri on 10th February 2012, 12:03 am

Do we have a plan of what game type or are we gonna wing it? It would be helpful to know what to prepare for.
avatar
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Posts : 441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 10th February 2012, 12:29 am

Expected that you ask that and I will get more into it once there are ample amounts of players. Please inform me of any friends you are bringing.

Also, will be creating a topic on the gametypes that will be used. I would like to get as many different scenarios that I can think of into the battle days game. Provided they go well. Keep in mind to have an open mind about these things as none have been tested. They haven't had the opportunity to.

Will post link when finished in the OP.
avatar
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Posts : 2455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  KSI Quick Reload on 10th February 2012, 11:44 am

When you plan on hosting ? We don't have enough people yet do we ?
avatar
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Posts : 379

View user profile http://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  WestHybrid 360 on 10th February 2012, 12:19 pm

Reserve me a space.
avatar
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Posts : 586

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 10th February 2012, 2:24 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:When you plan on hosting ? We don't have enough people yet do we ?

Not yet, but if people keep signing up like they are. Probably within the next month.
avatar
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Posts : 2455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  oO Coggy Oo on 10th February 2012, 2:42 pm

I'll take a reservation.
avatar
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1406

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Cry Vengeance on 10th February 2012, 3:48 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Expected that you ask that and I will get more into it once there are ample amounts of players. Please inform me of any friends you are bringing.

Also, will be creating a topic on the gametypes that will be used. I would like to get as many different scenarios that I can think of into the battle days game. Provided they go well. Keep in mind to have an open mind about these things as none have been tested. They haven't had the opportunity to.

Will post link when finished in the OP.

Actually alot of the scenarios and templates were already used in my BFBC2 battle days, they work fine so you should be set. Like I said, just locking down the 24 players is your only worry, if you wanted you could just use Squad Rush servers for little 4v4 matches, that's what I do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Posts : 3199

View user profile http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Pwnisher James on 10th February 2012, 5:59 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:Expected that you ask that and I will get more into it once there are ample amounts of players. Please inform me of any friends you are bringing.

Also, will be creating a topic on the gametypes that will be used. I would like to get as many different scenarios that I can think of into the battle days game. Provided they go well. Keep in mind to have an open mind about these things as none have been tested. They haven't had the opportunity to.

Will post link when finished in the OP.

Actually alot of the scenarios and templates were already used in my BFBC2 battle days, they work fine so you should be set. Like I said, just locking down the 24 players is your only worry, if you wanted you could just use Squad Rush servers for little 4v4 matches, that's what I do.

Even if you have 16 people you could lock down the Squad Deathmatch. 4v4v4v4
avatar
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1193

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 12th February 2012, 3:09 am

Bump

At least five more people needed.
avatar
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Posts : 2455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Vicious Fox on 12th February 2012, 2:34 pm

Could i get get reserved please?
avatar
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Ryanhw12 on 12th February 2012, 6:01 pm

Can I get a reserve too?
avatar
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Posts : 127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  KGBOOM on 25th February 2012, 8:27 pm

Got the game as a birthday gift, sign me up.
avatar
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Posts : 815

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Zwytch on 25th February 2012, 10:59 pm

Only need 5 more people
avatar
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Posts : 372

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Battle days

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum