Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

+36
NJxGUNNER
Jakekola
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
ztron
Cloakey100
lamboman1342
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Ryanhw12
HEATSHOT98
Meatshield718
KGBOOM
Sir Manguydude
DJDemitri
Namorg
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
andrew
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Jagdgeschwader
40 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th April 2012, 1:15 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Newfag can't tri-force.

▲ 
▲ ▲

Looks like we're a couple of Oldfags.

Also, why the fuck is my edit button broken?

No idea. Its broke for me as well. The image needs to be fixed i guess?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th April 2012, 1:17 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Newfag can't tri-force.

▲ 
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

Yeah, you are. Or you're just familiar with windows coding and Legend of Zelda.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2012, 2:18 am

Omfg, how many times are you gonna change your avatar. You know who you are.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th April 2012, 4:45 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Omfg, how many times are you gonna change your avatar. You know who you are.

I think I can play with an avatar photo a little at 12 at night, don't you? Regardless, why does it bother you so much you'd write a response to it?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2012, 5:05 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Omfg, how many times are you gonna change your avatar. You know who you are.

I think I can play with an avatar photo a little at 12 at night, don't you? Regardless, why does it bother you so much you'd write a response to it?
Mmmhm look at the top of the page.

Your new avatar is a mere coincidence.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th April 2012, 5:53 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Mmmhm look at the top of the page.

Your new avatar is a mere coincidence.

I thought you were talking about Tophat's morphing identity.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 18th April 2012, 3:55 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Newfag can't tri-force.

▲ 
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

Or copy & paste? Damn newfags trying to base an oldfag persona off of my coding accomplishments.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2012, 4:05 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Newfag can't tri-force.

▲ 
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

Or copy & paste? Damn newfags trying to base an oldfag persona off of my coding accomplishments.
I'm pretty sure copy & paste won't do the trick.

▲ ▲ I was right.

@Desert, Fox has changed his avatar like 20 times this week! It's rediculous.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 18th April 2012, 4:11 pm

@Desert, Fox has changed his avatar like 20 times this week! It's rediculous.[/quote]

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Oh_you10
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th April 2012, 7:50 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Newfag can't tri-force.

▲ 
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

No, copy & pasting is the whole roll call of triforce in the first place. "Newfags" wouldn't know that you can't replicate it with copy & paste until they try it and it fails miserably, like this:

▲ ▲

Has to be coded.

@Vrazzle

I don't follow, what's at the top of the page?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2012, 9:07 pm

@Jag

Project V, he's changed his avatar atleast 20 times this week. Normally I wouldn't mention it but..... this is a "derail" thread.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 18th April 2012, 9:39 pm

LEAVE ME ALONE Vrazzle :c

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Crocod10
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2012, 10:03 pm

Lol.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  HEATSHOT98 18th April 2012, 11:53 pm

lol I like trains and i like turtles
HEATSHOT98
HEATSHOT98

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th April 2012, 1:21 am

I love how all of you are talking about "coding" triforce. Triforcing is basically the same process as typing an exclamation, with more buttons. PRO HACKUR!!!!!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th April 2012, 1:45 am

Lets talk about bread now
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th April 2012, 2:03 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 X3x84521d2ab953a47c6a9d7057f2cf4844
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 19th April 2012, 2:08 am

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th April 2012, 3:11 am

Rye bread is the only true form of bread.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th April 2012, 3:14 am

Made in Finland wrote:Rye bread is the only true form of bread.

Yes.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th April 2012, 3:35 am

Made in Finland wrote:I love how all of you are talking about "coding" triforce. Triforcing is basically the same process as typing an exclamation, with more buttons. PRO HACKUR!!!!!

Well, it is Alt coding.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 19th April 2012, 6:45 am

VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 19th April 2012, 4:08 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:I love how all of you are talking about "coding" triforce. Triforcing is basically the same process as typing an exclamation, with more buttons. PRO HACKUR!!!!!

Well, it is Alt coding.

Bugattium.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th April 2012, 4:43 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Bugattium.

Did someone say Bugatti?

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 5 Fallback
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th April 2012, 4:48 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Well, it is Alt coding.
And writing exclamation and question marks is Shit Coding. Oh wait, no it's not. There's no such thing(s). The guys who made your OS had to code a system for both of those, using that code is coding itself as much as using LOIC is hacking...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next