Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

+36
NJxGUNNER
Jakekola
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
ztron
Cloakey100
lamboman1342
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Ryanhw12
HEATSHOT98
Meatshield718
KGBOOM
Sir Manguydude
DJDemitri
Namorg
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
andrew
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Jagdgeschwader
40 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  sgt zombie23 12th April 2012, 1:24 pm

You're trolling if you don't think like i do!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 12th April 2012, 6:42 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 L_6b055a0076334721935565f71443a87f
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th April 2012, 7:47 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Not when you sign treaties that the US forced you to sign against your will, binding you to their protection.

Fixed.

What the hell are you even talking about? The US forced Italy, Germany, Japan and Finland to sign treaties to defend each other during WWII? What? Did you even know what I was talking about in the first place?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th April 2012, 7:53 pm

Human history goes back thousands of years, why do you always assume I am referencing WW2? Rolling Eyes

And my first post wasn't directed at Finland... in fact, all of my posts so far did not reference any nations (except for the US forcing their beliefs/demands onto others). My posts are referencing nations in general, and their "obligations".
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th April 2012, 7:58 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 1940-large-12010
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th April 2012, 8:32 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToQMebbtr5PYjyNJ8H3mPc0p6RlftJlsqnT4nRF7OmKUGuC2ku

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th April 2012, 8:34 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqiPQwJX3dVnz7YlMbN42QLYfP7pt4s5FoaDqu_B-FD6CweVgM

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th April 2012, 10:05 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Spider10
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th April 2012, 12:32 am

Jag, Eaustinn, get the fuck out of our Spidey thread.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw-7hwsBwvfhPOErUkAiBrw_0MxH4EXBy-NFOyNUM8-IImi-5eiA
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 13th April 2012, 12:42 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Spider10
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 13th April 2012, 12:44 am

Sure is alot of Spiderman in here.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Z
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 2Q==

And this one is for Erik.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 2Q==
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th April 2012, 1:40 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Spider11
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th April 2012, 8:55 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN2r4npn8kJ_sGFh5CbIMR-eIFS1sgOFp95QfnMRQPeluA7TfV3Q
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA1XmibHaQEIWjPaAS0q092liaokCJz1vBuuv-lLzU1nmbZ3US

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_GlBfz2owDZhJOhXs0VmCOnPTqkJoKfgk2s4RD106Jj6J5d70
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th April 2012, 9:58 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Jack10

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 13th April 2012, 10:46 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 1940-large-12036
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th April 2012, 7:07 pm

60s spiderman swag Pictures, Images and Photos
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 14th April 2012, 1:49 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 B44b97b94183c66c3700f7c14e3df1f2

'merica.

Broke Spiderman trend.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th April 2012, 5:46 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSdswWUKXOC7XtsTfyLZFZt-i7kJ502bVmfL4oAVaOU3G_nJ7F
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th April 2012, 11:24 am

60s Spiderman
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th April 2012, 12:26 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 B44b97b94183c66c3700f7c14e3df1f2

'merica.

Broke Spiderman trend.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 75726c10

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Spider12

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th April 2012, 3:16 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 B44b97b94183c66c3700f7c14e3df1f2

'merica.

Broke Spiderman trend.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 7SpRD
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 14th April 2012, 3:40 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 9117313
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th April 2012, 3:48 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Baby10

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Lollll11
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 15th April 2012, 2:34 pm

I figured we all would enjoy this.

Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th April 2012, 4:51 pm

That came close to breaking the spiderman thread but Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 3 Hay10

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next