Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

+16
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
Garquin
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
The BS Gamer
Super Mega King
Jakekola
Flasktoss55
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
FoundDa Kiwi
VrAzZLe Meister
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
NegativeHUNTER
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

Post  NegativeHUNTER 4th May 2012, 6:45 pm

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition brings the massively popular DIY adventure to console gamers for the first time.

The new video looks at the multiplayer options available for the console port, including local split-screen and Xbox Live play.

Mojang also plans to offer Kinect support in a future game update.

Watch the launch trailer below.

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition is scheduled to launch on May 9.

NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty Re: Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

Post  sgt zombie23 4th May 2012, 6:49 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Empty Re: Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th May 2012, 7:22 pm

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 4th May 2012, 7:26 pm

You guys realize it will be inferior to the PC version, right?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 4th May 2012, 7:49 pm

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Tumblr_m1cslt9euN1rn95k2o1_500
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th May 2012, 7:50 pm

Probably, but it'll probably lag less and have less cheaters. Those aren't too big of a problem, but the split screen thing actually looks really awesome, that and the thought of just having a private game, instead of having to hang about on a public server. On a private game nobody would have to worry much about griefing.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 4th May 2012, 7:59 pm

8 player maximum on a server?

Shucks!

Ah well, still buying.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th May 2012, 11:14 pm

Now people who don't have a computer can experience a fraction of the excitement!

Woohoo!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th May 2012, 12:20 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:Now people who don't have a computer can experience a fraction of the excitement!

Woohoo!

^This
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th May 2012, 2:29 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Probably, but it'll probably lag less and have less cheaters. Those aren't too big of a problem, but the split screen thing actually looks really awesome, that and the thought of just having a private game, instead of having to hang about on a public server. On a private game nobody would have to worry much about griefing.

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick, but nothing you said in this post makes sense.

-Lag less and have less cheaters
Not true at all. The lag is 99% your problem. If you lag on the PC you will lag on the 360; in fact, I'd expect it to lag more on the 360.

-Private game, instead of having to hang about on a public server
you can do this easily

Like, I dunno why you guys are so excited since most of you have the game. There's absolutely no point in getting it if you own Minecraft on the PC.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th May 2012, 3:35 am

Super Mega King wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:Probably, but it'll probably lag less and have less cheaters. Those aren't too big of a problem, but the split screen thing actually looks really awesome, that and the thought of just having a private game, instead of having to hang about on a public server. On a private game nobody would have to worry much about griefing.

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick, but nothing you said in this post makes sense.

-Lag less and have less cheaters
Not true at all. The lag is 99% your problem. If you lag on the PC you will lag on the 360; in fact, I'd expect it to lag more on the 360.

-Private game, instead of having to hang about on a public server
you can do this easily

Like, I dunno why you guys are so excited since most of you have the game. There's absolutely no point in getting it if you own Minecraft on the PC.

The main point was that there would be split screen co-op, which was why I said those weren't big problems. On the lag, I typically don't lag on Xbox games, but on PC the Minecraft server will have occasional lag spikes (which aren't exclusive to me at all), and crashes as well. And if it's some Hamachi thing like that one guy tried a while ago, the lag is even worse. And on the less cheaters, I hardly think that would qualify as "not true at all". I'm sure it would be a tad more difficult to do on the 360, as opposed to just googling "minecraft xray mods" or something like that.

As for the private game, how can that be done easily? I thought you had to have your own server to play with no lag with 8 players.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th May 2012, 4:55 am

Super Mega King wrote:Like, I dunno why you guys are so excited since most of you have the game. There's absolutely no point in getting it if you own Minecraft on the PC.

Your claim is invalid.

Those of us who buy Minecraft for the Xbox360 that also have Minecraft for the PC; will buy Minecraft to play it on the Xbox360.

Gotcha, homes.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  The BS Gamer 7th May 2012, 12:37 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:You guys realize it will be inferior to the PC version, right?
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Tumblr_m37gw4Tcaj1r8wctqo2_500
The BS Gamer
The BS Gamer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th May 2012, 12:40 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Like, I dunno why you guys are so excited since most of you have the game. There's absolutely no point in getting it if you own Minecraft on the PC.

Your claim is invalid.

Those of us who buy Minecraft for the Xbox360 that also have Minecraft for the PC; will buy Minecraft to play it on the Xbox360.

Gotcha, homes.

except there's no reason to play it on the 360 over the PC
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  The BS Gamer 7th May 2012, 12:42 am

Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Your claim is invalid.

Gotcha, homes.

The only reason I MIGHT buy it on Xbox is because all of my friends are too retarded to buy the damn game on PC... -_-
The BS Gamer
The BS Gamer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th May 2012, 12:43 am

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I don't care what people say. I'm willing to spend 20$ just so i don't have to get up to my computer to play minecraft.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th May 2012, 12:44 am

The BS Gamer wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Your claim is invalid.

Gotcha, homes.

The only reason I MIGHT buy it on Xbox is because all of my friends are too retarded to buy the damn game on PC... -_-

The hell are you?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  The BS Gamer 7th May 2012, 12:49 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
The BS Gamer wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Your claim is invalid.

Gotcha, homes.

The hell are you?
Well, that's a damn good question. I've been here for a while. Like some time in 2010. Then I quit playing GTA which was one of the only reasons I joined this community. I just started playing again and therefore, GTA gets boring without friends to play it with, so I came back to see if people still played. Long story short, I'm The BS Gamer. :p
The BS Gamer
The BS Gamer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th May 2012, 1:00 am

Super Mega King wrote:except there's no reason to play it on the 360 over the PC

Split screen, presumably simple to set up free lagless servers. (I'm just assuming if it were simple to set up a free lagless PC server then someone would have suggested it a long time ago.)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th May 2012, 1:07 am

It's not complicated to set up a server on the PC, but I guess I'll grant you that it's easier on the 360. But that does come with the cost of less customization and player count?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th May 2012, 1:49 am

The BS Gamer wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:You guys realize it will be inferior to the PC version, right?
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. Tumblr_m37gw4Tcaj1r8wctqo2_500
Let me reiterate, you do realize you're ecstatic about a game not as good as its PC counterpart; a game you probably already own.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 7th May 2012, 10:09 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I don't care what people say. I'm willing to spend 20$ just so i don't have to get up to my computer to play minecraft.

This^ and some of the people I talk to on Xbox don't have it for PC so i will just get it unless the walking dead comes out that shit is better.

Only shit thing about this that you can't change your guys skin
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 7th May 2012, 11:14 am

Project V wrote:
Then How is it in the Video That the other players have different skins >.>

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 7th May 2012, 11:18 am

Garquin wrote:
Project V wrote:

I didnt watch the video i was expecting it to be more like total miner.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 7th May 2012, 1:06 pm

Project V wrote:
Garquin wrote:
Project V wrote:

I didnt watch the video i was expecting it to be more like total miner.

You don't watch videos and post your opinion about them?

Wow.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next