Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

+16
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
Garquin
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
The BS Gamer
Super Mega King
Jakekola
Flasktoss55
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
FoundDa Kiwi
VrAzZLe Meister
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
NegativeHUNTER
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty Re: Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

Post  Meatshield718 11th May 2012, 5:08 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:You don't need a super computer to handle Minecraft. You don't even need a good one.

Well, I do know a few people that used to play the PC version, but stopped due to like 1-2 fps or other issue regarding PC performance.

Minecraft in beta stages was known for being a memory hog.

Most fps issues now are from server lag if it's off of some random guy's computer. If you have any computer purchased within the past two years, or a decent computer from the past five years you can run minecraft at 30 fps plus. This is perfectly fine.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty Re: Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th May 2012, 3:19 am

People are still trying to belittle others' purchases in here?

Hah!
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th May 2012, 3:26 am

Everyone saying the game will be updated:

https://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/200619961016795137

It will be updated, but only a limited number of updates will be free.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th May 2012, 3:37 am

Super Mega King wrote:Everyone saying the game will be updated:

https://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/200619961016795137

It will be updated, but only a limited number of updates will be free.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 12th May 2012, 8:25 am

Game was worth the money in my opinion. I can't wait for the skin editor to come out and the map size isn't a big issue for me. The controls are easy to get used to. Notch is becoming an ass if you have to buy an update like he hasn't had enough money already.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th May 2012, 8:39 am

v Couttsy v wrote:Game was worth the money in my opinion. I can't wait for the skin editor to come out and the map size isn't a big issue for me. The controls are easy to get used to. Notch is becoming an ass if you have to buy an update like he hasn't had enough money already.

It seems that he wants the updates to be free, but apparently Microsoft typically makes games pay to have updates. So he isn't being an ass, so much as Microsoft is being greedy.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th May 2012, 1:23 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
v Couttsy v wrote:Game was worth the money in my opinion. I can't wait for the skin editor to come out and the map size isn't a big issue for me. The controls are easy to get used to. Notch is becoming an ass if you have to buy an update like he hasn't had enough money already.

It seems that he wants the updates to be free, but apparently Microsoft typically makes games pay to have updates. So he isn't being an ass, so much as Microsoft is being greedy.

TBH it doesn't really matter who's being an ass, the point is that there will eventually be updates that cost cash. The 360 version will eventually cost more than the PC version.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th May 2012, 4:12 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

TBH it doesn't really matter who's being an ass, the point is that there will eventually be updates that cost cash. The 360 version will eventually cost more than the PC version.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th May 2012, 8:41 pm

Bought it on a whim. It's meh.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th May 2012, 10:06 pm

Welp just did some final research on it, and apparently my minecraft classic saved levels for the PC (you know, the free version, where you save to a USB) are gone for good, as in my level that I have saved and put 2000+ hours into is gone... pricks.

Anyways, I've always been a console person, and like the simpler things in life, so no matter what anyone says, it's done. I'm buying the game within 24 hours.

(and yes, Mr. Personwhoneverbuyslikeanygames just bought a game)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th May 2012, 10:41 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Welp just did some final research on it, and apparently my minecraft classic saved levels for the PC (you know, the free version, where you save to a USB) are gone for good, as in my level that I have saved and put 2000+ hours into is gone... pricks.

Anyways, I've always been a console person, and like the simpler things in life, so no matter what anyone says, it's done. I'm buying the game within 24 hours.

(and yes, Mr. Personwhoneverbuyslikeanygames just bought a game)

Oh i'm sorry Mr. I complain about not still having free things. Why don't you take a boat trip to England and talk to someone who isn't Your FACE!

....fuckin Nailed it

Srs Post time. You played the game back in the Beta stages right? Notch specifically said " Don't get to comfortable with your saves" Something about going through updates and not everything is Guaranteed. It was a while back but i remember Notch saying that. So stop complaining.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 20th May 2012, 3:06 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:
Srs Post time. You played the game back in the Beta stages right? Notch specifically said " Don't get to comfortable with your saves" Something about going through updates and not everything is Guaranteed. It was a while back but i remember Notch saying that. So stop complaining.

It wasn't the Beta, or even the Alpha. It was minecraft classic. It wouldn't let you save to the account, so you had to save to an external device. Minecraft classic still operates fine as of now, but as of late 2011 (according to some rage minecraft forum posts I looked up), they disabled the ability to load / save levels from an external device, meaning, you can still play the classic, but can't load your classic level saved to your PC. The saves aren't part of notches server in any way (classic is singleplayer), they are files on my PC, so disabling the load/save feature was completely pointless.

This is the classic: http://www.minecraft.net/classic/play

(and no, they never said they'd be disabling the classic load/save files from your PC. Please show me where they did)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th October 2012, 7:37 pm

New update came out today (1.8.2 i think?). Hunger is here, creative mode, Endermen, and a whole lot more.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th October 2012, 7:39 pm

Erik is shtupid
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th December 2012, 9:38 pm

New update again released today.

Villagers, mushroom biomes, potions, and more have been added.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/12/18/minecraft-title-update-7/
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3