Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lamborghini's future Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lamborghini's future Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lamborghini's future Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lamborghini's future Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lamborghini's future Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lamborghini's future Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lamborghini's future Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lamborghini's future Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lamborghini's future Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lamborghini's future Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lamborghini's future Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lamborghini's future Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lamborghini's future

Go down

Lamborghini's future Empty Lamborghini's future

Post  lamboman1342 29th June 2012, 3:14 am

Lamborghini is taking the route of many car companies and updating their line-up with new models and more economic, practical models.

This article explains the predicted future line-up for this automobile marque.
http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2012/6/27/Get-Ready-Lamborghini-Future-Lineup-Possibilities-7709528/

Give your input on what you think about some of the new predicted models and what you think the company needs to change/continue doing to be successful in the years to come.

-Aventador Roadster. I am very excited for this car and I can't wait for it to release. The idea for a two piece targa top is good and practical.

-The Aventador GT concept is not good. Other companies have been considering adding two doors to their sports cars like this. Mercedes Benz recently had sketches of an SLS with two suicide doors to access extra seats. This is an unneeded and dumb move by Lamborghini and hopefully it doesn't progress into the production line.

-2014 Aventador SV/renew seems too early. We didn't get the Murcielago SV until the car had been around for 8 years. The Aventador will only have been 3 years old by this point. But I am sure that this will not be messed and the Aventador will continue on in all its glory.

-Sesto Elemento This car will be an excellent example of what Lamborghini is capable of and I hope it will be successful but not idolized like the Reventon was. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds is an amazing feet but the only problem is that it is not street legal and will be a little useless, kinda like the Zonda R.

-Gallardo facelift. YES, I am more excited for this than anything else. I love the LP560-4 and I can't wait for a new Gallardo.

-Urus will be interesting. I think it is going to sell fine but I am worried about it tarnishing the Lamborghini reputation as some would say the Cayenne has done to Porsche.

I think that it is sad there is no four door sedan in sight. I would much prefer them to build the estoque over the Urus. I just hope that Lamborghini can stay true to their cars not the vastness of their wallets.
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down