Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Corruption (Game Topic)

+9
Namorg
sgt zombie23
Garquin
snowwolf1996
Super Mega King
Meatshield718
NickisanEnigma
Cry Vengeance
Eaglendia
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Corruption (Game Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Corruption (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 21st July 2012, 6:36 pm

The results are in!

With a bunch of votes, Nobody has been lynched.

The Second Night

Still, evidence proves inconclusive. As the sun begins to set, they decide to reconvene the next day and further discuss the issue of the Corrupt.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd July 2012, 8:13 pm

The Second Day Begins---

A tide of sadness comes over the village, as two corpses are present in the village square.

You recognize the first body as Flasktoss55. From his generic appearance, you believe he was a New User.

You recognize the second body as Namorg. From his green torso and sunglasses, you deduce that he was The Warrior.

On the town's bulletin board:

"The night is dark, and full of terrors."

10/12 Players Alive
Super Mega King
ApocalypseVVolf.
Cry Vengeance
NickisanEnigma
Oo Coggy oO
Sgt Zombie23
Namorg
snowwolf1996
.ADestroyer360
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Garquin
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 8:15 pm

I Scried Coggy last night and word down the grapevine is that he’s a Demon. Scrying has a chance of failure, though… But we don’t really have anything else to go on. If we sit around with our hands in our pockets we’ll just die one by one.

I vote Coggy
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd July 2012, 8:25 pm

"hmmm...well smk you could be lying but, meh. also i scried garquin and a little bird told me he was hellacious blue, the slayer" *votes garquin*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 8:27 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:"hmmm...well smk you could be lying but, meh. also i scried garquin and a little bird told me he was hellacious blue, the slayer" *votes garquin*

I could be lying. You could also be lying to try to cover Coggy's tracks, implying you're corrupt.

See? We could do this all day.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd July 2012, 8:34 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:"hmmm...well smk you could be lying but, meh. also i scried garquin and a little bird told me he was hellacious blue, the slayer" *votes garquin*

I could be lying. You could also be lying to try to cover Coggy's tracks, implying you're corrupt.

See? We could do this all day.
very good. but i more or less think that garquin is the bigger target here, being the slayer. but maybe my scry screwed up along with yours...Who knows, except for eagle god rest his soul. i may be wrong and you are good, but i am sticking by lynching the worse threat.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd July 2012, 8:50 pm

We have Garquin and Coggy as suspects, though, our identifiers may be corrupt or incorrect themselves.

So, we may have to leap before we look, I say we lynch Garquin as precaution. If he turns out to be corrupt, then the identifiers will be correct and spared. If Garquin is good, then we afterwards lynch the identifiers of suspicion of corruption. We will further investigate Coggy after the event with Garquin.

Everybody wins.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 8:54 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:We have Garquin and Coggy as suspects, though, our identifiers may be corrupt or incorrect themselves.

So, we may have to leap before we look, I say we lynch Garquin as precaution. If he turns out to be corrupt, then the identifiers will be correct and spared. If Garquin is good, then we afterwards lynch the identifiers of suspicion of corruption. We will further investigate Coggy after the event with Garquin.

Everybody wins.

Sounds fair, but as I point out in my post, Scrying has a chance of failure. That;s why I argued that Coggy may NOT be a demon, despite my Scrying saying he is.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd July 2012, 9:01 pm

I will allow myself to perish if i am wrong. but i still say we shoot in the dimly lit light and lynch garquin
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 9:03 pm

For all we know, one (or both) of us could be paranoid cops, so to speak. That being said, I trust my Scry more than I trust someone else's. I say we lynch Coggy.

If we lynch Garquin, the alleged Slayer, a new Slayer will be picked that we won't know. At least if we save off on lynching Garquin for this round, we'll know who to get next round. See what I'm saying?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd July 2012, 9:15 pm

Super Mega King wrote:For all we know, one (or both) of us could be paranoid cops, so to speak. That being said, I trust my Scry more than I trust someone else's. I say we lynch Coggy.

If we lynch Garquin, the alleged Slayer, a new Slayer will be picked that we won't know. At least if we save off on lynching Garquin for this round, we'll know who to get next round. See what I'm saying?
i see but then again one of us could be lying. but oh well *Switches vote to coggy* but if i am the next one to die, lynch garquin
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd July 2012, 9:18 pm

"I am quite sure i'm not the slayer, and I'd rather not be hung on one persons word alone saying that they scryed me, So Give me one night and another scryer scry me to prove im not a slayer, If I am then you can hang me.But atleast give a man a innocent man a chance. Also I guess I will vote for Coggy."

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 22nd July 2012, 9:20 pm

Coggy: You are adamant to remove me, huh Super? Although, I find it funny that you both claim to have scried somebody, Super and wolf; however, I know that one of you is a liar. And the ability that you claim to have used against me has, in fact, been used against you. Perhaps Garquin is The Slayer, perhaps not. I don't know.

I vote for Super Mega King
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 9:22 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Coggy: You are adamant to remove me, huh Super? Although, I find it funny that you both claim to have scried somebody, Super and wolf; however, I know that one of you is a liar. And the ability that you claim to have used against me has, in fact, been used against you. Perhaps Garquin is The Slayer, perhaps not. I don't know.

I vote for Super Mega King

Multiple people have the ability to Scry, Coggy. This is no secret.

I don't really have much to say to you that isn't apparent to everyone already. I Scried you and learned you are a demon (apparently), so you claimed that, on the same night, you just so happened to have Scried me too, and learned I'm a bad guy?

I'm not adamant to remove you. I just have reason to believe you're not part of the Good
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd July 2012, 9:27 pm

Coggy hasn't given me a reason to trust him other than "That guys voted for me so i'll vote for him" Give me more evidence to trust you and i'll change my vote. Vote for Coggy
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 22nd July 2012, 9:58 pm

This vote'll probably have no power at all but I'ma say Garquin just cause I can't trust a mutual double scry not to fail.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 22nd July 2012, 10:17 pm

Coggy: Super Mega King's completely right. I am teh Demon. I killed Eagle and I'm glad because he's a dick. You can take solace knowing that when you find me dead tomorrow, I will be revealed as a bad guy.

Coggy voted for Coggy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 22nd July 2012, 10:36 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Coggy: Super Mega King's completely right. I am teh Demon. I killed Eagle and I'm glad because he's a dick. You can take solace knowing that when you find me dead tomorrow, I will be revealed as a bad guy.

Coggy voted for Coggy
If you insist. I vote for Coggy.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd July 2012, 11:25 pm

The votes are in!

Coggy: 7
Garquin: 2
Super Mega King: 1

The Third Night Begins

Brought down against his will, Coggy goes to the gallows without a fight, dragged out and killed by the remainder of the villagers just in time for sunset.
Postmortem investigation suggests that Coggy was Isis, The Dryad.

9/12 Players Alive
Super Mega King
ApocalypseVVolf.
Cry Vengeance
NickisanEnigma
Oo Coggy oO
Sgt Zombie23
Namorg
snowwolf1996
.ADestroyer360
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Garquin

Last edited by Eaglendia on 23rd July 2012, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 24th July 2012, 3:56 am

The Fourth Day Begins---

A body has appeared in the village square--you recognize him as the beloved snowwolf1996. Based on his tentacular form, you deduce that he was Giblet.

On the bulletin board:
"Super Mega King and Garquin are obviously working together. I say that we lynch Garquin. If he turns to be a corrupt, then we lynch Super Mega King as well. FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN LOST, WE SHALL WIN!"

"What a horrible night to have a curse."

8/12 Players Alive
Super Mega King
ApocalypseVVolf.
Cry Vengeance
NickisanEnigma
Oo Coggy oO
Sgt Zombie23
Namorg
snowwolf1996
.ADestroyer360
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Garquin
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 24th July 2012, 6:34 am

Here's just a little FYI guys but I've tallied up the factions of player death and the single god entity and its rules aside, the Corrupt win if another Good player is killed.

So maybe if we were gonna pull out the heavy guns, and like, the guns themselves fire hard hitting evidence against people, let's pull out those guns now.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 24th July 2012, 9:10 am

It's funny how easy it is to point fingers at someone when you are making accusations anonymously. Regardless, he IS half right. I am a Corrupt. I fully confess to being a Wizard with the ability to Scry people.

My Scrying reveals that ApocalypseWolf is the most dangerous person in the game, a Professor Vanguard. Lynch me if you want, but Apoc will win eventually.

In good faith, I vote ApocalypseWolf

Last edited by Super Mega King on 24th July 2012, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th July 2012, 11:22 am

Super Mega King wrote:It's funny how easy it is to point fingers at someone when you are making accusations anonymously. Regardless, he IS half right. I am a Corrupt. I fully confess to being a Wizard with the ability to Scry people.

My Scrying reveals that ApocalypseWolf is the most dangerous person in the game, a Professor Vanguard. Lynch me if you want, but Apoc will win eventually.

In good faith, I vote Super Mega King

I would be as brave as you and confess my role, but I must decline that preposterous accusation. Additionally, what are the chances I am a Professor Vanguard? Compared to the chances that I am a corrupt or good player? Followed by the chance that your scrying ability may have failed? Not in your favour.

Super Mega King wrote:Sounds fair, but as I point out in my post, Scrying has a chance of failure. That;s why I argued that Coggy may NOT be a demon, despite my Scrying saying he is.

You are willing to extend the favour of mercy and potential failure with Coggy, but not with me? This must be personal.

I never thought of you as the suicidal type, but if it's what you want: I can't stop you.

I vote Garquin.

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 24th July 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 24th July 2012, 11:41 am

You are willing to extend the favour of mercy and potential failure with Coggy, but not with me? This must be personal.

If anything I am being more merciful to you than Coggy. I voted to lynch Coggy, but did not vote to lynch you. This isn't personal, at all. Don't be so melodramatic.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 24th July 2012, 11:56 am

We can't forget that Garquin could be the real threat here
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next