Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out?

+16
steveeeee
Meatshield718
Sir Manguydude
andrew
eaustinn36
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
Desert Sleepy
Vicious Fox
snowwolf1996
sgt zombie23
. ADestroyer360
DeadApe
bman4782
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out?

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th August 2012, 1:43 pm

KroganEnigma wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:That industrial capitalism is what puts a roof over your head, food on your plate and a car in your driveway when you're 16 and what made this country a superpower the likes of which this world has never seen before. Watch your mouth.

Have you ever been to Cleveland?

Oh, funny thing about capitalism... we've done so much better without it. What has capitalism given us? Republicans, industrialized religion, illegalization of plants (because they can be grown and sold for unregulated profit), murder of civilians, corrupt politicians... oh, and people like you who've been so fucking brainwashed that they think that America is what's good in the world. No, sir, America is the scum of this planet and it's exactly what we need to purge and flush down the fucking toilet in order for humanity to survive. America is polluting the world as well as the gene pool. I live in America, but I wasn't born here. I hate America. I hate the redneck government housing "I.Q.-of-46" beer belly fucks who think they run the U.S., and I'm tired of people like you who defend this shit. Whatever country produces George Bush and son shouldn't exist. Don't tell me to watch my mouth. Remember, America is a free country and we can say whatever we want as long as it doesn't offend the vast majority, the government, conflict with current policy, or is in any way or form politically incorrect or suspicious.

And that's what I have to say about Capitalism.

Funny how you live in a country where you can even have that opinion. Others you could be put in prison, or maybe even killed.

So watch your mouth, because you're only embarrassing yourself. Your argument has been made by every idiot who's ever watched ten minutes of MSNBC. Capitalism has given you every joy you're even abusing right now you ungrateful child.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out?

Post  sgt zombie23 14th August 2012, 2:09 pm

KroganEnigma wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:That industrial capitalism is what puts a roof over your head, food on your plate and a car in your driveway when you're 16 and what made this country a superpower the likes of which this world has never seen before. Watch your mouth.

Oh, funny thing about capitalism... we've done so much better without it. What has capitalism given us? Republicans, industrialized religion, illegalization of plants (because they can be grown and sold for unregulated profit), murder of civilians, corrupt politicians... oh, and people like you who've been so fucking brainwashed that they think that America is what's good in the world. No, sir, America is the scum of this planet and it's exactly what we need to purge and flush down the fucking toilet in order for humanity to survive. America is polluting the world as well as the gene pool. I live in America, but I wasn't born here. I hate America. I hate the redneck government housing "I.Q.-of-46" beer belly fucks who think they run the U.S., and I'm tired of people like you who defend this shit. Whatever country produces George Bush and son shouldn't exist. Don't tell me to watch my mouth. Remember, America is a free country and we can say whatever we want as long as it doesn't offend the vast majority, the government, conflict with current policy, or is in any way or form politically incorrect or suspicious.

Hey.... Shut up

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th August 2012, 5:43 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Funny how you live in a country where you can even have that opinion. Others you could be put in prison, or maybe even killed.

Yeah in like 3rd world nations.. nearly everyone I know/been to you can say almost anything as well; the US by far isn't the only nation with the concept of "free speech".

Why does this thread remind me of that "all bout america" thread?

Anyway: Capitalism sucks, and communism sucks; mixed is best [/debate]
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 14th August 2012, 6:19 pm

Alright you little girls. This is a thread about my vacation that I came back from. Not about this rotting country you people live in.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th August 2012, 6:57 pm

Was it as fun as you thought it was ?
Spoiler:
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 14th August 2012, 7:00 pm

Yes bman tell us...
Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th August 2012, 7:28 pm

Precisely...
Spoiler:
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 14th August 2012, 7:34 pm

Bman do you ever plan on coming back to america?

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th August 2012, 7:36 pm

Go to Disney world.
Gon't Do Dear Nolan?!
Spoiler:
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 Empty Brains for Shit

Post  KroganEnigma 14th August 2012, 10:27 pm

Spoiler:
KroganEnigma
KroganEnigma
Hipshot Honcho

http://bit.ly/lilcgta

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 15th August 2012, 5:35 am

KroganEnigma wrote:

You sir need to visit other parts of the world. I never knew that one person could possibly spew out so much shit at once.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 15th August 2012, 6:45 am

KroganEnigma wrote:Oh, funny thing about capitalism... we've done so much better without it. What has capitalism given us? Republicans, industrialized religion, illegalization of plants (because they can be grown and sold for unregulated profit), murder of civilians, corrupt politicians... oh, and people like you who've been so fucking brainwashed that they think that America is what's good in the world. No, sir, America is the scum of this planet and it's exactly what we need to purge and flush down the fucking toilet in order for humanity to survive. America is polluting the world as well as the gene pool. I live in America, but I wasn't born here. I hate America. I hate the redneck government housing "I.Q.-of-46" beer belly fucks who think they run the U.S., and I'm tired of people like you who defend this shit. Whatever country produces George Bush and son shouldn't exist. Don't tell me to watch my mouth. Remember, America is a free country and we can say whatever we want as long as it doesn't offend the vast majority, the government, conflict with current policy, or is in any way or form politically incorrect or suspicious.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 15th August 2012, 11:03 am

immah stand with the third party for this one
i agree with erik i would prefer mixed
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 15th August 2012, 1:00 pm

Come to Scotland and play the game "Spot A Virgin."
Inb4shupfag.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 16th August 2012, 12:54 am

KroganEnigma wrote:Oh, funny thing about capitalism... we've done so much better without it. What has capitalism given us? Republicans, industrialized religion, illegalization of plants (because they can be grown and sold for unregulated profit), murder of civilians, corrupt politicians... oh, and people like you who've been so fucking brainwashed that they think that America is what's good in the world. No, sir, America is the scum of this planet and it's exactly what we need to purge and flush down the fucking toilet in order for humanity to survive. America is polluting the world as well as the gene pool. I live in America, but I wasn't born here. I hate America. I hate the redneck government housing "I.Q.-of-46" beer belly fucks who think they run the U.S., and I'm tired of people like you who defend this shit. Whatever country produces George Bush and son shouldn't exist. Don't tell me to watch my mouth. Remember, America is a free country and we can say whatever we want as long as it doesn't offend the vast majority, the government, conflict with current policy, or is in any way or form politically incorrect or suspicious.

Im going to 'Merica in 2 days any places I should check out? - Page 3 28txf82_th
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th August 2012, 6:50 pm

A world without America.... hmmm
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3