Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC)

+11
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
sgt zombie23
Biglog168
KZ Powned
snowwolf1996
ApocalypseVVolf.
Flasktoss55
FoundDa Kiwi
NickisanEnigma
Eaglendia
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th October 2012, 8:55 pm

Eaglendia wrote:If everyone's okay with it I'm probably just going to end Chapter 1 with a cutscene. perhaps a short narrative, and take the hiatus/preptime I planned before Chapter 2.

Ideally I'll do that before the weekend's up, and then discuss who's going to be taking part in the next installment and the one after that provided I've got sufficient activity. I'm tired of people saying I can't get shit done when only like one or two of the 5-10 players I have posts at crunch time and it's somehow my fault.

Now this is how you run a forum game. If the players don't feel like posting, then they'll have to suffer the consequence of not being able to alter the next update. No train stops because there's someone asleep on the tracks, you just got to run them over. All you need to do is continue updating, then the people that are bumming around are all like "Fuck! I got kidnapped this update, I better get my lazy ass in gear before I wake up with a condom in my ass and a $5 bill between my asscheeks!".

Anyway, I've got high hopes for the next installment, keep on truckin'.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Go Way Back (An Eaglendia-only-this-time forum adventure, in the style of MSPC)

Post  sgt zombie23 25th October 2012, 8:59 pm

Just letting you know i when that battle was going on i assumed i was just taking cover and that tit it wasn't necessary to draw me into the update.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 26th October 2012, 4:59 am

yeah fuck it i say move it on keep it fresh
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th October 2012, 5:49 pm

Chapter 2 resources are mostly done. Will post here, of course, when I choose the participants.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 10th November 2012, 1:33 am

o_O Now that I'm done with tons of work and tests, I don't think there's a whole lot standing in my way in the department of chapter 2.

Participating in this installment, and let's hope it'll go better than the first for me:

Meatshield
Desert Sleepy
Snowwolf
Slacker Hero
Flasktoss
FoundDaKiwi
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2012, 3:05 am

Eaglendia wrote:Participating in this installment, and let's hope it'll go better than the first for me:

Desert Sleepy

With Hulk in this installment, things are probably going to go even worse.

By the way, I've had this on my mind since the green haired chick came into the story last installment but kept from saying it 'cause I didn't want to interfere. How come NOBODY had any problems with her statement of "I'm going to hijack this ship and crash it into a big building"? I realize all the participants were kidnapped, but I can't be the only one who that set alarm bells off for. I don't recall her even mentioning if it was one of their buildings or not, so as far as I could tell, it was just crashing into "a big building". Even if it was one of their buildings, that's still awfully shifty.

I personally would have gone with the whole "Reaching my full potential" option over the really terrorist-y sounding one, but that's just me.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th November 2012, 4:00 am

Dear, sweet Eagle, thou shalt knoweth that I'm prepared to play the shit out of this forum game.

It's time to get old.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 10th November 2012, 10:21 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Eaglendia wrote:Participating in this installment, and let's hope it'll go better than the first for me:

Desert Sleepy

With Hulk in this installment, things are probably going to go even worse.

By the way, I've had this on my mind since the green haired chick came into the story last installment but kept from saying it 'cause I didn't want to interfere. How come NOBODY had any problems with her statement of "I'm going to hijack this ship and crash it into a big building"? I realize all the participants were kidnapped, but I can't be the only one who that set alarm bells off for. I don't recall her even mentioning if it was one of their buildings or not, so as far as I could tell, it was just crashing into "a big building". Even if it was one of their buildings, that's still awfully shifty.

I personally would have gone with the whole "Reaching my full potential" option over the really terrorist-y sounding one, but that's just me.

Didnt have much choice in the matter, she kicked my ass and could probably kick everyone elses
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th November 2012, 7:16 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:By the way, I've had this on my mind since the green haired chick came into the story last installment but kept from saying it 'cause I didn't want to interfere. How come NOBODY had any problems with her statement of "I'm going to hijack this ship and crash it into a big building"? I realize all the participants were kidnapped, but I can't be the only one who that set alarm bells off for. I don't recall her even mentioning if it was one of their buildings or not, so as far as I could tell, it was just crashing into "a big building". Even if it was one of their buildings, that's still awfully shifty.

It confused me too, to be honest; I expected the players to make decisions in a certain way, or perhaps approach the situation in a way that would have made a bit more sense, and because they didn't, I ended up doing some railroading that I hadn't intended to do and am largely disappointed with.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 18th November 2012, 8:20 pm

Home for a week, so I should stick with this.
Requesting an activity check?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th November 2012, 10:49 pm

I love you.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 24th November 2012, 5:09 pm

Sorry about the delay. Busy today but if I've got time to update tonight I will.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th December 2012, 2:18 pm

; __ ;
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th December 2012, 2:21 pm

Eaglendia wrote:Sorry about the delay. Busy today but if I've got time to update tonight I will.
he didn't have the time...
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3