Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 20th September 2012, 2:01 am

”Last two marks are on board, boss. Engines are warmed up.”

“Perfect. They put up a fight?”

“Nothing too bad. First one tried to slip into an alley, and we had to hit her with the Neuro. She probably won't remember a thing. I doubt any of them will.”

“What's done is done.”

“Oh, one more thing.”

“Yes?”

“We ran out of room in the brig, so we kind of had to stuff them into a supply closet.”

“God fucking damnit.”

“It'll be alright. We've got them on lockdown... I got a couple dudes posted outside and--”

“You do realize that we're twelve hours out, right?.”

"You know what, boss?"

"What?"

"That's a long ass time."

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 1
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 20th September 2012, 2:02 am

Buck Jenson | 100% Life
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
Metal creaking and a constant whine fills the air. The latent sounds reverberate against the metal wall surrounding you. Where is this, and how did I get here?

You try to take a step forward—restrained. Handcuffed to a pole, or in some kind of cage. Are your memories intact? You remember your name... date? October 2152... maybe the 8th or 9th. You double take when you realize the continued rattling of metal restraints isn't your own.

There's other people in the room.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 2

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 20th September 2012, 2:02 am

Robin Alstryke | 100% Life
Nick Weaver | 100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 3

It's the beginning of a new and exciting day, and you're in a goddamn supply closet.

Where even the fuck is this? You take a step forward to get your bearings, and notice the stranger at your side coming to. There's sounds of grinding and whining that seem to emanate from inside the wall next to you, and as you begin to get your bearings, the ground lurches from beneath you, and you feel your stomach tightening as if falling.

In the room is a BROOM, a WOODEN CRATE, and a STRANGER. What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th September 2012, 2:11 am

Robin looks around in a daze. Where am I? She hardly has time to recall running into an alleyway before fading to black when she realizes there's a strange, pale-faced man next to her. She darts past him, lunges for a broom, and brandishes it toward the stranger, handle first. "Who are you?! Where am I?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 20th September 2012, 2:20 am

Nick shakes his head and adjusts his glasses. Oh god, what did I even do last night. I regret eating supermarket sushi. He notices the girl in front of him. She's pretty, in like a Winona Ryder sort of way. He feels for a wall, steadying himself. Man I wonder if this is what being on drugs is like. I should try drugs.

"Oh, hey there- wait now what are you doing." She points the broom at him.

"Woah, hey there honey, put the janitorial equipment down. I'm on your side here. What was even your plan there, clean me to death? Hah. I'm funny."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th September 2012, 2:23 am

Robin thinks, What's his aim here? She thrusts the broom handle toward him, aiming for his gut. "Shut up, fat man! Where am I, and who are you?!"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 20th September 2012, 2:30 am

Nick holds his hands up in defense. "Hey, ouch. Watch the sick fires there man, I'm gonna need to apply some cool water to the area of burn or something."

He shakes his head. My jokes aren't working on her. Why is life so hard.

"Sorry, I'm being rude. I'm Nick. I have no idea where we are, but I think we're trapped in some sort of closet or something." He laughs to no one. "R. Kelly was right huh."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th September 2012, 2:34 am

Robin lowers her weapon. Pathetic. He couldn't take even the littlest of my children. "I'm William. Call me Will. You from the city?" She keeps a tight grip on the broom, ready to attack at the slightest provocation. Half-way convinced that the buffoon next to her isn't a threat, she looks more closely around the room and spies a crate. As she waits for Nick's response, she slowly makes her way toward it.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 20th September 2012, 2:46 am

Nick: "Hi Will!"

Yeah I don't trust this girl at all. Better not tell her anything too personal.

"Oh, yeah, you know. I live there, I write things for stuff. And um let's see, sometimes I talk on the telephone, my grandparents are dead, I like cookies. What's your story? Are you trying out for a musical about lovable singing thugs?"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th September 2012, 2:49 am

Robin realizes, this fat man has never had to work for anything in his life. She points to the crate, "Open that." She attempts to pry a splinter off the broom and pick the door lock.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 20th September 2012, 3:07 am

Nick: "Uh, okay right, I'll guess I'll just..." He looks at the crate. Punch it with my... hands? I guess?" I mean I could just sit on it again if THAT doesn't work.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th September 2012, 5:23 am

Robin Alstryke | 100% Life | Inventory: Broom
Nick Weaver | ~100% Life

“Oh, hey there—“

“Who are you?” The young girl sweeps across the room, grabbing the broom and wielding it against Nick. “And where am I?”

“—wait, what are you doing? Put the janitorial equipment down, honey! I'm on your side!” Nick steps away from the girl, and raises his hands to block a sharp broom-handle prod. “Ouch! Watch the sick fires!” The air clears, and he shakes his head. "Sorry, I'm being rude. I'm Nick. I have no idea where we are, but I think we're trapped in some sort of closet or something."

"I'm William. Call me Will. You from the city?" The girl speaks, still wielding the broom.

"Hi Will! Yeah, I live there! I write things for stuff. And um let's see, sometimes I talk on the telephone, my grandparents are dead, I like cookies. What's your story? Are you trying out for a musical about lovable singing thugs?"

“Open the crate.” The girl points, then pulls a hair from the broom and attempts to pick the door lock.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 4

Nick's attempt to punch the crate results only in a minor hand injury. You feel it would be unwise to force this issue.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 5

The girl finds herself unable to pick the lock after a minute or so, though she should be succeeding. She finds with a quick push, though, that the door is already unlocked. It creaks a bit, and pushes forward slightly, eager to open.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th September 2012, 12:57 pm

Robin: "Hide or something." She cautiously pushes the door open, relying on subterfuge to remain hidden.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 20th September 2012, 2:39 pm

Tom: Hello?! whose there?! why the fuck am i in a cage?! somebody get me out!
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 20th September 2012, 3:50 pm

Nick just sits there like an idiot. 'Hey yay you're like MacGyver. Good job."

He moves to stand beside her.

"Why do we need to be sneaky. Whoever put us in the room with the unlocked door presumably, you know, is aware of where we are."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 20th September 2012, 10:15 pm

Buck: Hey, hey! Calm down, man. Screaming isn't gonna get us anywhere *Rattle my chains a bit*..... Does anyone remember anything? You guys got a name?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st September 2012, 2:50 am

Robin Alstryke | 100% Life | Inventory: Broom
Nick Weaver | ~100% Life
“Would you hide or something?”

“It stands to reason that whoever put us here knows we're here if the door is still unlocked.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 6

The girl somehow manages to open the door without making a sound, and take a peek outside.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 7

You can see plenty of crates, as well as an unknown masked man. He is facing the other way, but begins to turn as you open the door, though you doubt he can see inside, you think he might be concerned if he notices it opening...

Buck Jenson | 100% Life
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) 8

“Hello? Who's there? Why the fuck am I in a cage?” The doctor begins shouting. “Someone answer me!”

“Hey... shouting won't get us anywhere.” Buck loosely rattles his handcuffs. “Does anyone remember anything? You guys got names?”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 21st September 2012, 3:20 am

Robin leaves the door slightly ajar and backs away from it, slowly. "There's a masked man outside. I didn't see any weapons." Why would they post a guard outside an unlocked door? "Why don't you go and tell him a funny joke or something?" She says, sarcastically.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 21st September 2012, 3:27 am

Nick: "Okay, cool, maybe I'll tell him the one about your face, that might be funny. Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna go out play around in the murderhall with the masked lunatic. Why don't you just, I dunno throw something down the hall, maybe he'll go check it out and we can sneak past."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st September 2012, 3:51 am

Mack: Jesus tity fucking Christ, thats the last time i party with two philipeno(fuck spelling) hookers

Oh wtf, who took my cigars

Regardless seeing as were in this together, im mack ...... Mack Masterson ..... i know cheesy as fuck

now does anyone here know where we are or why were hear, it sounds like where cruising in the air
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 21st September 2012, 5:13 am

Tom: Yeah, im......er......tom.............tom stratford......Dr tom Stratford! aggghhh my head hurts, what about you? you got a name?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st September 2012, 6:58 am

Mack: Damn doc, stuck in a cage

shit how many people have you killed .... chuckles

but doc you enjoy a little liquid fun, i could use a drop or too

shit i think i got my lighter in my pocket along with 3 bullets from my trusty sidearm

if one of use can get out cuffs free we could use the bullets to break open the gate around the doc
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st September 2012, 11:24 am

Buck:Yeah..... My name's Buck. *Checks his pockets*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 21st September 2012, 2:47 pm

Tom:*Checks Pockets*
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 21st September 2012, 3:24 pm

Robin: "There's no way that he won't see us."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum