Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Super Mega King 21st September 2012, 9:32 pm

Robin: There's no real way out of this. She throws open the door, and relies on skills in subterfuge and acrobatics to dart past the man and hide.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  NickisanEnigma 21st September 2012, 10:01 pm

Nick: Provide tactical support through motivational cheer.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st September 2012, 11:08 pm

VOID OF STORY BUT LEFT FOR COMEDY

Mack: oh damn iv been out a while i found a screw i can cut my restraints on cause for some reason they used ductape on me

"god evil bad guys are cutting cost everywhere in this recession" he says under his breath

*begin sawing furiously like im all alone on a Saturday night with a internet connections and a box of Kleenex until the ductape comes free*

Good now to get buck free and the doc

"buck!" check to see if your restraints are ductape aswell, ill use my lighter to burn them off, hell maybe i can find a knife or hammer in the room to help you and the doc out

Last edited by KZ Powned on 21st September 2012, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st September 2012, 11:12 pm

VOID OF STORY BUT LEFT FOR COMEDY

Mack: As for the doc you might want to step back, and crawl into the fetal position if i am to break the lock using a bullet

maybe i can heat up the bullet using the lighter that it will ignite the gunpowder and shoot the lock off

Last edited by KZ Powned on 21st September 2012, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st September 2012, 11:40 pm

Mack: looks around sultry trying to get his eyes to adjust tot he rooms dark low lighting so he can "INVESTIGATE THE SITUATION"

"thnak god there are no Guidos in here"

From what i can see the room is dark and empty and i am stuck to this pole
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st September 2012, 11:55 pm

Robin Alstryke | 100% Life | Inventory: Broom
Nick Weaver | ~100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 9

Nick slips back into the closet while the girl darts across the hallway, jumping past the guard in the dimly-lit area almost too quickly for him to notice. He looks up, confused, before raising some sort of firearm as she takes cover behind nearby crates.

A voice comes from the upper level. “The hell? You're just going to let her run around like that?”

“Boss says he ain't ready for more right now, and the brig is booked full tonight.”

“Then shoot her or something. These people should be restrained.”

“Oh, quit your bitching. How much harm could a little girl do?” You hear the sound of him stepping closer, but he can no longer be seen. “Hey! Put the damn broom down and get back in the closet or you're gonna regret it, kid!”

Buck Jenson | 100% Life
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 10

“Dr. Tom Stratford...” The caged man speaks. “I've got a hell of a headache... you guys?”

“Doctor in a cage?” Mack chuckles. “How many people did you kill, eh?”

“Name's Buck.” The third person nods, then attempts to check his pockets. Though the prisoners find themselves unable to reach their pockets, Buck notices that his handcuffs fit relatively loosely.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd September 2012, 12:05 am

Robin: She hides behind the crate, waiting for him to draw closer. When he walks within a distance of five feet, she jumps out, throwing the broom, bristles first, directly at his face. During his confusion, she jumps on the crates, vaulting to the second level, and darts through Door A.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd September 2012, 1:31 am

Mack: Hey buck you having any luck prying yourself free, mine are on tighter than a vice grip on my balls
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd September 2012, 4:49 am

Robin Alstryke | 100% Life
Nick Weaver | ~100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 11

Robin leaps out of cover and tosses her broom as the guard comes closer, and he fumbles in a daze. She makes her way up the crates and leaps onto the upper level with adrenaline-fueled speed, hearing a firearm discharge from behind three times but emerging without a scratch.

Laughter comes from the masked man on the upper level. “Fuckin' aim, you idiot!”

“I'm trying!” The one below yells. “Jesus! Would you give me a hand?”

“Well now I want to see where this goes.” He chuckles, and the girl glances back as she heads for the “A” door to see him draw a firearm of his own. She comes to a quick stop and attempts to open the hydraulic door to no avail, slamming on it with her fists.

A feminine voice sounds out from somewhere above: “Identification not detected. Armory access denied. Please check identification and re-enter access range.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 22nd September 2012, 5:17 pm

Nick: Oh god, oh man, oh god, I hope my one season of football turns out to be worth it.

Nick runs out of the closet and tackles the guard on the lower level, attempting to pin him to the ground.

DON'T HURT MY NEW FRIEND.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd September 2012, 5:19 pm

Robin: She dives toward the guard on the lower level, watching as Nick attempts to tackle and pin him down. Assuming Nick is successful, she grabs the guard's gun, and starts firing at the guard on the upper level. If she runs out of bullets, she throws the gun at the guard.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd September 2012, 9:07 pm

Mack: sit and wait for "robin and guy" the powers that be to rescue us

so doc why kind of doc are you anyways
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd September 2012, 11:00 pm

Buck: It can't really be that easy.... Can it? *Try to slip my hands out of the lock.*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 23rd September 2012, 12:04 am

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Mack Masterson | 100% Life | Handcuffed
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 12

Buck finds himself easily able to slip out of his cuffs. After a few attempts, he removes them from the apparatus, freeing himself, and drops them into his pocket.

Robin Alstryke | ~98% Life | Dazed
Nick Weaver | 100% Life
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 13

Nick leaps out of the door and rushes at the guard on the lower floor, who hears him coming—he turns tail and levels his gun, but cannot get a shot off in time. Instead, the guard braces himself for the tackle and catches Nick's arms. The masked man drops the gun, and barely maintains his own balance before beginning to push back.

“Requesting backup in the cargo hallway!” The guard on the lower floor yells into his collar as he begins to push Nick back toward the closet. “The fat prisoner has come out of the closet, over!”

Robin darts forward and prepares to leap down from the walkway, but the second guard has her in his sights and fires a single shot, hitting the girl square in the chest with the projectile. The pain is significant and leaves her barely able to recover, but does not seem to pierce, and simply knocks her off her feet and onto her back on the ground a distance away.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 23rd September 2012, 12:08 am

Buck:Alright, Bros! Lets get you guys out of here. *quickly move over to the cage and examine it*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 23rd September 2012, 12:24 am

Robin: She tries to recover and jump at the man.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 23rd September 2012, 3:15 am

Mack: Oh thank god we are finally making some progress, buck try and uncuff me, also take a look at the docs cell and try to get him out

Btw doc why don't you try opening the cage maybe its open seeing as the average intelligence level of our captors is equivalent to a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man (god they haunt me - flash back to child hood) (mack shows great hate and anger towards WWIAFTM
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 23rd September 2012, 7:32 am

Doc: tries to push the cage door open. if he succseeds he gose and meets the other two people.

If he fails, he fails and is still stuck in the cage
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 23rd September 2012, 5:42 pm

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 14

“Thank God, we're making progress.” Masterson nods. “Buck, get over here and trying to uncuff me.”

“Hang on.” Buck climbs down to the cage, where the doctor is attempting to push his way out. There is some sort of device on the cage's front door; it looks like some sort of scanner.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 23rd September 2012, 5:44 pm

Buck: Hmm.... I don't want to mess with this just yet.... If i do something incorrectly it could set off an alarm. *Examine the scanner and the second guy in handcuffs*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 23rd September 2012, 6:45 pm

Nick: SIT ON HIM.

SIT ON HIS HEAD.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 24th September 2012, 6:01 am

Robin Alstryke | ~97% Life | Dazed
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Dazed
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 15

On the lower level, Nick struggles with the guard in an attempt to overpower and sit on him. The guard frees a hand from the grapple and delivers a powerful punch into Nick's stomach before shoving him to the floor and retrieving his firearm in the spare moment afforded him.

Robin quickly attempts to recover, struggling to her feet and moving toward the guard to leap at him. A second round from the guard's weapon simply knocks her to the ground, where she shudders for a moment. “Kid, come on. Are you done? We could go back and forth like this as long as you want.”

The guard on the lower level is heard speaking. “Situation in rear cargo hallway is under control. You can't tell me there's no better place to hold these guys. Do we have any more restraints in the armory?.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 24th September 2012, 11:12 pm

Nick: Owwwww.

They don't even care about us. They just want us alive. Playing along is our best bet of getting out of here.

"Just do what he says!"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th September 2012, 12:46 am

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 16

The screen lights up as Buck passes by, and he waves his hand in front of it. The machine gives an annoyed buzz: “Please scan proper identification.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 2 17

Looks like he's cuffed up tight. His restraints are the same as yours; handcuffs, with his back to a pole fastened through a small ring by one wrist. Not a whole lot of breathing room here...
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 25th September 2012, 1:45 am

Mack: Hey buck looks like your up to find a way out of here

try the door and go find an access card and some keys for these cuffs

and look for some liquor and cigars while your out?

(BTW EAGLENDIA, Could you add some white to my eyes i look so lifeless, just three white pixels around the top left of the black pupil, thanks)
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next