Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Burned Capitol Game Topic

+3
Garquin
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  . ADestroyer360 24th September 2012, 9:50 pm

Through the torrents of snow, a figure could be seen trudging along the now cracked and frosty roads. An ordinary human could be delayed by the snow piling on the ground, but this figure was anything but ordinary. The figure stops after encountering a particularly icy patch of road, pulling down the hood on his head and revealing his green, glowing flesh. The ghoul grabbed his neck, rolling it in his hand and getting a series of satisfying pops in return. He shook out his hands, allowing the radiation being emitted from his body to accumulate and crackle at his fingertips. The ghoul built up the radiation until it reached a certain point, then ejected the charge from his body. The heat from the action melted the snow around him, creating a small field of warmth that helped to cure some of the chill that had set into his bones.

For his troubles, he got a punch in the shoulder. The aging ghoul looked over to the man that punched him; a tall, athletic man with a dark brown goatee that was furrowed in a frown. The man glared at his companion.

"Careful with that shit, Isaac. Radiation isn't healthy for all of us, you know." He reached into his coat, pulling out a RadX tablet and munching on it. Issac shivered in response, pulling his hood back over his head. The ghoul looked around him, taking in the group he had joined in this trek into this frozen wasteland. Simon, the alcoholic bounty hunter that somehow convinced Isaac to join him; the journey into the northwest corner of the Wasteland was his idea. Dalton, the unremarkable, well-kept grease monkey that had tagged along on a whim, mentioning something about the half-tracks that were common in this area being, in his words, 'kickass'. Dante, the quiet man with a wicked scar on his cheek that had been with Simon when he propositioned Isaac regarding his adventure. And Sean, the (for lack of a better term) demented psychopath that had joined the journey for reasons only known to him.

Isaac turns his attention back to the road as the group crests a hill, the small town of Beegee coming into view. Still a few miles away, the settlement was hardly discernible from the mountains in the background, due to the thick blanket of snow that had accumulated on the 10 foot wall surrounding the town. On the side of the road was a rusted old sign. The original writing had been scrapped off, with a new message scrawled in black paint showing a simple greeting:

"Welcome to BeeGee."

Game Start
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic Empty Re: The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th September 2012, 12:10 am

Dalton: "I guess we're going to BeeGee?"

Head towards town.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 25th September 2012, 1:23 am

Isaac: "I guess so."

Follow Dalton.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th September 2012, 3:11 am

Dante: Accompany Dalton & Isaac to BeeGee.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th September 2012, 10:03 am

"Got that right" said Simon with a swig of his last bottle of whiskey. They all continued on to the town unkown of what would await them there.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th September 2012, 11:41 am

Being in agreement, the group continues on their current road a few miles further. Before they reach the wall, a man can be seen standing just before massive gate. He seems to be kicking at the gate and shouting up to a tower behind the wall, which appears empty save for the snow piling on it. When he hears the group's footsteps, he stops kicking and turns. The man is tall, nearly 6'6", and is a veritable wall of muscle. He has a lever action shotgun in a scabbard on his back and, despite being in a shouting match only moments earlier, smiles at the group and waves. His voice has a slight accent, suggesting Cuban heritage.

"Hey. You guys trying to get into town too?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th September 2012, 1:11 pm

"Yeah" replies Simon "we were...What is going on?"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th September 2012, 6:48 pm

Dante: @Group: "If the guards aren't assigned to their towers, then there's something else more important happening. And that something needs guards attending to it, I have my doubts that the guards will be coming to greet us any time soon."

@ Man: "If you've been screaming, banging, and kicking this wall for as long as I think you have, we have no time to waste. I'm not sitting out here and freezing when I don't have to."

Investigate the wall for any signs of climbing potential; a pattern of holes, or a pole. If the investigation does not prove bountiful, look around the immediate area for a climbing utensil, such as a log that could lie against the wall to be climbed upon. Or, y'know, a ladder.

And if all else fails, ask your companions and the man at the gate for rope to create a makeshift grappling hook.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 25th September 2012, 7:16 pm

Sean: @ Man "Is this normal? Most settlements around here have guards watching every square centimeter of their properties."

@ group "We could circle this fucker, look for alternate ways in."

He begins to check over his equipment, most likely consisting of a .45 Glock, a busted ranger helmet and the worst clothes possible for winter travel. He wraps some bandages around the ones already over his arms and turns them into makeshift sleeves.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th September 2012, 8:42 pm

Before the man by the gate can answer, clanging can be heard from the guard tower. A few moments later, a woman wrapped in a thick winter coat stumbles up to the railing of the guard tower; an AK in one hand, and a bottle of vodka in the other. She looks down and, seeing the gathering by the gate, shouts down to the group, her words slurring slightly.

"Hey! How's it gone?" Before the woman says anymore, another guard, an elderly man easily in his 60's, pulls her back from the railing and sets her down on the floor of the tower, taking the assault rifle in his own hands before leaning over the railing to address the group.

"Sorry about that! Dima here doesn't handle booze too well. Can I help you lot?"

Last edited by . ADestroyer360 on 25th September 2012, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th September 2012, 9:51 pm

Dalton: "You think we could come in? We've been walking for quite some time now. I'm Dalton, by the way."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th September 2012, 11:11 pm

The older man shouts down to Dalton.

"Come over here; lemme look atcha."

Dalton complies, and the guard peers down at him, sizing him up. After a few seconds of decidedly awkward staring, the guard blinks and smiles, stepping back into the tower and shouting down to an unseen person behind the gate.

"They're alright! Let 'em in!" The man turns back to the group. "Sorry 'bout that. We haven't been attacked in months, but you can never be too careful. C'mon in, I'll meetcha down there." The group walks through the gate, followed by the man that had been assaulting said gate minutes earlier. Once inside, the group is met by both the elderly guard and Dima, the latter supporting herself with an arm wrapped around the former. The guard, still smiling, holds out a hand to the man that had walked in with the group, who takes it and shakes it firmly. "Good to see you back, Samson. She's down in the Pub waitin' for ya."

"Thanks Happy." Samson replies, patting Dima on the head and turns, walking past the group with a wave. Happy turns his attention to the group.

"Nice to meet you all. Name's Happy, and you've already met Dima here." The woman groans. "... she's glad to meetcha too. So, what brings you all here?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 26th September 2012, 2:13 am

Dante: Sign should say: this town's guard shifts are run by senile old men and inebriated women. Don't mistaken BeeGee for a ghost town, or in actual urgency.

@ Happy: "We're just a ragtag group of Wastenauts looking for hospitality. It would be appreciated if you could give us a rough tour of BeeGee."
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th September 2012, 3:20 am

Isaac: "So "Happy" what is there to do in your town?"

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2012, 4:02 am

"What don't ah do is a better question. I'm the head guard, sheriff and electrician in Beegee. I do whatever ah can to keep this little town runnin'. As for the tour, that'll work perfectly. Dima here lives on the opposite side of town, so you can tag along while ah take her home to let her sleep this one off." Happy adjusts Dima to be more secure, then trudges through the snow. He's surprisingly agile for his age, his pace brisk and sure, despite the icy ground and being encumbered by the inebriated Dima. He begins to list off the building as he passes them, nodding to them as he speaks.

"Closest to the wall is mostly just housing. Beegee has a population of about 80, and there's plenty of room. You probably couldn't tell, but Beegee is actually pretty mild in the summer months; enough so for the town to maintain a few small farms. That, along with snow melt from those hills over there lets Beegee be almost completely self sufficient. Over here is Main Street, where you can find just about every store in Beegee. There's the Weaver inn, the Trading Post, Roach's Place, and finally the Old Town Pub down there. The inn is run by Aurore Bendix, the Trading Post is run by Jamen Yuen, and Roach's Place is run by the town gun nut, Logan Roach. Place sells mostly guns, strangely enough. And the Pub's been in business longer than Beegee was a town. Never really seemed to have an owner, kinda like the town pet. And here is Dima's place." Happy stops in front of a small, one-story side-gabled bungalow that's mostly intact, fishing around in one of Dima's pockets for a key. He finds it, opening the front door and guiding Dima inside. He comes out a few minutes later, letting out a sigh as he returns to the group.

"Sorry bout her. Dima's my only deputy, so ah try to keep her sober most of the time. Usually fail, but ah try. So, now that you lot've had the tour, I'll let you to your own devices. Just try not to cause too much trouble. I'm getting on in years, if it wasn't obvious, and ah can't take as much excitement as ah used to. 'Spose you can come n see me if you have any questions bout Beegee. See you all later." With that, Happy walks back the way he came, returning to his post at the front gate. The group is left in front of Dima's house, just off of Main Street.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th September 2012, 4:29 am

Isaac: Check if Dimas door is unlocked, and if anyone is watching us.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th September 2012, 9:57 am

"I think i will check out the pub...anyone want to join?" *wait if people join if not go by my lonesome*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2012, 11:58 am

Unfortunately, Isaac finds that Dima's door has been securely locked. Not sure what one would do in a house alone with an inebriated young woman; she probably wouldn't be up for badminton.

Simon leaves the group and heads over and into the Old Town Pub. If anyone wishes to join him, they can come up later. Simon enters the building at the end of Main Street, its once bright neon signs advertising various brands of alcohol unlit for 200 years. Inside, he finds the pub mostly empty. There are a few townies playing at one of the several pool tables to Simon's left, and a bar with only two people at it to his right. He recognizes one of the people at the bar as Samson; the man that had been pounding on the gate when the group arrived in Beegee. Samson is talking with the occupant of the seat next to him, a woman wearing a long brown duster with armored plates attached in places and a strange-looking laser rifle slung across her back. She downs a drink, revealing a black Pipboy on her right wrist.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 26th September 2012, 12:19 pm

Dante: Leave the small group outside Dima's house and head over to the Trading Post.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th September 2012, 12:28 pm

Dalton: Head to Roach's Place.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 26th September 2012, 2:34 pm

Sean: He walks over to the Old town Pub, ducking inside, he looks for Simon. Once Simon has been found, he takes the stool next to him.

@Simon "What do you think of our ragtag group of 'wastenauts'?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th September 2012, 5:42 pm

Isaac: Go to where Happy is.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th September 2012, 6:05 pm

Simon: @Sean "I think we can handle ourselves and if we can't" He takes a sip of his whiskey he didn't finish "we're fucked" @Man "Hey, i seen you at the gate, Samson is it?"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2012, 9:16 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Leave the small group outside Dima's house and head over to the Trading Post.

Dante walks to the Trading Post, just across the street from Roach's Place. Inside, he finds a half-dozen isles packed with assorted goods, from bags of grain and cornmeal to boxes of dried food, meds and ammunition. On the opposite side of the store from the door is a counter, where a Korean man no older than 20 sits writing in a composition notebook. He doesn't seem to notice Dante enter the store.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: Head to Roach's Place.

Roach's Place, right next to the Old Town Pub, is housed in a pre-war bank. Walking into the building, Dalton finds himself gawking at rows upon rows of isles loaded with weapons. Assault rifles, light machine guns, sniper rifles; anything that shoots bullets would be at home here. There's a desk at the far end of the shop, what used to be a bank concierge desk, with a cash register on it. There doesn't appear to be anyone else in the store.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Go to where Happy is.

Isaac leaves Dima's porch and treks back through town to the front gate. There he finds Happy, sitting in a lawn chair and whistling a tune Isaac is unfamiliar with. When Isaac approaches, Happy stops his whistling and turns to his guest, smiling as always. "Didn't 'spect to see you so soon. Not that I'm complaining. What's on your mind, son?"

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: @Sean "I think we can handle ourselves and if we can't" He takes a sip of his whiskey he didn't finish "we're fucked" @Man "Hey, i seen you at the gate, Samson is it?"

"It is." Samson turns to Simon, a glass of glowing red fluid in his hand. He downs the drink, his face contorting as if in pain. After it passes, he smiles. "One of you must be lucky. I'd been out there for half an hour listening to Dima's ranting before you guys came along. Chica's got issues. Don't recall getting your name, compaƱero." The woman sitting next to him pays you no mind, pouring herself another drink.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th September 2012, 9:23 pm

Dalton: Take stock of your current equipment and possessions.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next