Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?)

+9
Desert Sleepy
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
VrAzZLe Meister
FoundDa Kiwi
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
Jagdgeschwader
Garquin
13 posters

Go down

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty Premium Accounts? (In the near future?)

Post  Garquin 24th September 2012, 11:57 pm

So Me, SMK, Slacker, MrKurt2012, and Meatshield are making giant changes to the website (In development now) and we were thinking about doing premium accounts. How would you all feel about it probably we would do 10 dollars for 6 months? Post below on how you would feel about this.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty Re: Premium Accounts? (In the near future?)

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th September 2012, 12:04 am

Obvious troll.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Empty Re: Premium Accounts? (In the near future?)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th September 2012, 3:20 am

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) X56zrt
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 25th September 2012, 7:43 am

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Pulp_f10
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th September 2012, 8:43 am

lolno
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 25th September 2012, 10:13 am

Also, the staff is thinking about changing the community to pirates instead of zombies.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th September 2012, 1:15 pm

Tbh i like the system we have for it and premium accounts will not be worth it(at least to me) and you probably won't see me buying one
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 25th September 2012, 1:41 pm

Woah there, Garquin didn't even explain what Premium Accounts can do for you!

-Increase the amount you can post per week from 50 to infinity (post cap is incoming).

-Your name becomes light-purple, and your title changes to "Dead Man's Hand."

-Members of Dead Man's Hand will get preferential treatment to any game that anyone hosts. Any host that does NOT comply to the Dead Man's Hand rule will be banned.

-Every month, members of Dead Man's Hand may ban a user by popular vote, provided the user is not a member of the Dead Man's Hand or a staff member.

-Dead Man's Hand may post Dead Pictures, which are pictures only viewable by those with "Dead Man's Hand" status.

-Dead Man's Hand will have its own board. Crossposting or leaking information from this board is a bannable offense.

These changes will be implemented soon. Hope it will have been worth the wait.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 25th September 2012, 1:53 pm

Premium Accounts? (In the near future?) Zoidbu10

quote if you agree
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th September 2012, 2:51 pm

I don't get what everyone's shitting about. There are some great ideas here, particularly the monthly banning privilege. It'll be like a blood sacrifice.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 25th September 2012, 3:38 pm

it's not that i hate it...i just don't like the banning option
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 25th September 2012, 3:49 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I don't get what everyone's shitting about. There are some great ideas here, particularly the monthly banning privilege. It'll be like a blood sacrifice.

do you not think that will cause tention?

if somebody gets banded they are going to get the idea that people dont like them, i mean if the staff team banned me now i would want to know why. and my respect would go down for said members.

the dead mans hand thing isnt as bad but still a TERRIBLE idea

why would i want to post pictures that only some people can see?
same thing with the board why keep topics and posts private? so we can talk about peple who cant see it?

and the special treatment idea is pretty bad, zombie night isnt as popular as it use to be every knows it so why dituer new members by making them wait longer to play as suvivours?

like i said before this is a terrible idea that will crash and burn for the glory of satan ...............................actually considering leaving UX now
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 25th September 2012, 4:55 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:I don't get what everyone's shitting about. There are some great ideas here, particularly the monthly banning privilege. It'll be like a blood sacrifice.

do you not think that will cause tention?

if somebody gets banded they are going to get the idea that people dont like them, i mean if the staff team banned me now i would want to know why. and my respect would go down for said members.

the dead mans hand thing isnt as bad but still a TERRIBLE idea

why would i want to post pictures that only some people can see?
same thing with the board why keep topics and posts private? so we can talk about peple who cant see it?

and the special treatment idea is pretty bad, zombie night isnt as popular as it use to be every knows it so why dituer new members by making them wait longer to play as suvivours?

like i said before this is a terrible idea that will crash and burn for the glory of satan ...............................actually considering leaving UX now

Good points. I'm lowering the price now.

UX Premium will now cost only 800MSP or $10 for six months.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th September 2012, 5:11 pm

I'm definitely buying a premium account, and I think I know who's the first one I'm voting for come ban time.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 25th September 2012, 5:23 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:it's not that i hate it...i just don't like the banning option
It's unpopular opinions like this that are going to get you vote banned

Last edited by El Mexi Can 915 on 25th September 2012, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 25th September 2012, 5:24 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'm definitely buying a premium account, and I think I know who's the first one I'm voting for come ban time.

like i said, tention and rivalries i dont mind u sleepy your a good guy but like i said when you know who voted for you your not going to like them as much
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 25th September 2012, 5:28 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:like i said, tention and rivalries i dont mind u sleepy your a good guy but like i said when you know who voted for you your not going to like them as much

Cloakey, this isn't actually being implemented...

oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 25th September 2012, 5:35 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
CLOAKEY100 wrote:like i said, tention and rivalries i dont mind u sleepy your a good guy but like i said when you know who voted for you your not going to like them as much

Cloakey, this isn't actually being implemented...

i know........

but everyone else was playing along i just thought id take it one step futher

its to much of a stupid idea to be true
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th September 2012, 5:42 pm

lolno
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th September 2012, 5:49 pm

97% of all profits go to me. Just sayin.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th September 2012, 6:26 pm

The flames and crumbling concrete of the town of Undead Xbox reached Apoc's eyes. There was still life in the town, but even that life aimed to destroy itself. Not even the gypsies of Mortal Gaming could predict this inevitable destruction. Nevertheless, the flames will sizzle out, the buildings will fall, the flesh of those slaughtered by the Premium Bomb will snap and crunch against the winds of the newly shaped earth.

Apoc jerked his neck to the sound of footsteps from a lanky, malnourished figure. Covered in ash but giving a dark crimson aura from the filleted skin. The figure stopped and took a seat on the edge of the outlook.

"97% of all profits go to me. Just sayin."

Apoc frowned in confused disgust. And dragged his attention from the figure back onto the town.

"It's really over."
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 25th September 2012, 6:38 pm

best idea ever. almost as cool as reddit gold
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th September 2012, 7:13 pm

Obvious troll.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down