Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Super Mega King on 13th October 2012, 12:19 pm

You've got some pretty good ideas. I can't speak for everyone else, but I can't imagine an Undead XBox without a chatbox, so that's probably going to stick around.

Given the time, it'd be really awesome if we could make personal "wecomes" to the site by pulling new members into skype and talking to them and seeing what their interests are... but if this site blows up like we want it to, there may not be enough hours in the day to welcome every single member personally other than what we do now (a generic "welcome! read the FAQ" message).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe on 13th October 2012, 3:03 pm

Yeah Sleepy you've pretty much got the exact idea there. And yea there will be a chatbox of sorts, (much better than the crummy one here.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Desert Sleepy on 13th October 2012, 3:17 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Given the time, it'd be really awesome if we could make personal "wecomes" to the site by pulling new members into skype and talking to them and seeing what their interests are... but if this site blows up like we want it to, there may not be enough hours in the day to welcome every single member personally other than what we do now (a generic "welcome! read the FAQ" message).

If that's the case, you could just do it with however many new members. For example, five new people join, so however many members volunteer and they all join a game or a Skype call and chat. I just think the generic "Welcome, read the FAQ" is a bit underwhelming.
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  KZ Powned on 13th October 2012, 4:00 pm

i know we have tried int he past but we should send this too rock star and maybe just maybe they will take a look, but even after writing this i feel like i might be a waste
avatar
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Posts : 940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  KZ Powned on 13th October 2012, 5:09 pm

oh and is double jump out of the discussion

No Creativity

No Kreativity

Does Bro op sound a little frat like

Still Loading (might sound abit to like "the loading bar")

pilot productions (the start to everything media)

Lets play games (the LPG)

Maximum Bandwidth


The Download

No ping

The Ban Hammer

avatar
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Posts : 940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  x Swiftyy v on 13th October 2012, 7:25 pm

Well now that i am certain that the decision for leaving UX behind is solid, I feel good and bad. As we are not leaving "The Community" behind but just the "idea", there is alot of history to this site aswell when i joined in 09 i fucking loved everything on the site, I remember Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo 3, Gta and also a other amount of games we played, This is also something i will miss leaving this gaming Era behind and moving to a new one with the new xbox coming out within the next two years which will be the main focus of the Newgen of gaming. And i know this is an extremly obvious option and probably has crossed your minds already, but once the new site is up and running we should keep this site for History purposes and also have a Direct link to the new site in the Homepage and we should also make a video for the dedication of the UX history *A mixtage of older promo vids and games*. I also think we should keep the yearly Extravaganzas such as; Night of the Shamblers *since it is a halloween based Event anyway, and i don't see any point in it being take away* Summer Extravaganzas ETC...

We should also have a Rank for the people that have been with this site and have been dedicated to it for so long.




Edit*

Also i think it is fitting , if this is the last year of UX it is only right we should host Night Of The Shamblers.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Made in Finland on 13th October 2012, 8:17 pm

DeadApe wrote:Yeah Sleepy you've pretty much got the exact idea there. And yea there will be a chatbox of sorts, (much better than the crummy one here.)
IRC.
avatar
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Posts : 3698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 13th October 2012, 10:47 pm

I like the name Bro-Op. Although I feel "Bro-Ops" sounds better.
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Made in Finland on 13th October 2012, 10:54 pm

If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.
avatar
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Posts : 3698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  eaustinn36 on 14th October 2012, 12:33 am

Made in Finland wrote:If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.

You can always stay here; UX isn't going anywhere, physically speaking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12 - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Slacker Hero on 14th October 2012, 2:29 am

KZ Powned wrote:

Still Loading (might sound abit to like "the loading bar")


Spill.com does not approve.
avatar
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Posts : 1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe on 14th October 2012, 3:17 pm

x Swiftyy v wrote:Well now that i am certain that the decision for leaving UX behind is solid, I feel good and bad. As we are not leaving "The Community" behind but just the "idea", there is alot of history to this site aswell when i joined in 09 i fucking loved everything on the site, I remember Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo 3, Gta and also a other amount of games we played, This is also something i will miss leaving this gaming Era behind and moving to a new one with the new xbox coming out within the next two years which will be the main focus of the Newgen of gaming. And i know this is an extremly obvious option and probably has crossed your minds already, but once the new site is up and running we should keep this site for History purposes and also have a Direct link to the new site in the Homepage and we should also make a video for the dedication of the UX history *A mixtage of older promo vids and games*. I also think we should keep the yearly Extravaganzas such as; Night of the Shamblers *since it is a halloween based Event anyway, and i don't see any point in it being take away* Summer Extravaganzas ETC...

We should also have a Rank for the people that have been with this site and have been dedicated to it for so long.




Edit*

Also i think it is fitting , if this is the last year of UX it is only right we should host Night Of The Shamblers.

We are doing most of those things. There will be link on this homepage pointed at the new website. I'm sure somebody out there will be making a tribute video and games will still be hosted from time to time. I dont think Night of The Shamblers is going to happen though.

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I like the name Bro-Op. Although I feel "Bro-Ops" sounds better.

Bro-Op is a play on Co-Op, so Bro-Ops doesn't make much sense.

Made in Finland wrote:If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.

Dude, you know us. Are we a bunch of bro faggots? Hell no, its just a name, its supposed to be sarcastic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  x Swiftyy v on 14th October 2012, 10:11 pm

I like AverageGamers, I personally prefer that to Bro-Op. Both are good suggestions, but if we were to make a new site i would rather have "Average" something in it.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Jakekola on 14th October 2012, 10:51 pm

x Swiftyy v wrote:I like AverageGamers, I personally prefer that to Bro-Op. Both are good suggestions, but if we were to make a new site i would rather have "Average" something in it.

How about, "Your Average Bros" ?
avatar
Jakekola
Member

Posts : 87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Super Mega King on 15th October 2012, 12:56 am

Average Bros isn't a bad suggestion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe on 15th October 2012, 3:13 am

Yea a simple combination of titles, but really not a bad name. Definitely going in the maybe list. Thanks for the input we appreciate it greatly.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Flasktoss55 on 15th October 2012, 3:20 am

I could see calling the site "broop" casually, that would be fun. Although it's late, and I may think of something myself when I'm not fuzzy.

I think the ideas that are important have been covered in this topic and in casual conversation. I won't pretend to suddenly be involved in conceptualizing this new site, but I do support it.

I will say that I'm already coming up with some ideas that I could realize, to contribute to the site right away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Posts : 1036

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  mboddz751 on 15th October 2012, 8:06 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:I could see calling the site "broop" casually,

....dear god no. Next we're gonna have a can of keystone lite as the site emblem
avatar
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Posts : 904

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  x Swiftyy v on 15th October 2012, 9:22 am

I say we should make a Topic * or post on the original post * a list of things we want changed or added for the new site.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Posts : 587

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Made in Finland on 15th October 2012, 11:16 am

DeadApe wrote:Dude, you know us. Are we a bunch of bro faggots? Hell no, its just a name, its supposed to be sarcastic.
Naming an entire community sarcastically is about as bad, though. You know what they say, any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they’re in good company.
avatar
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Posts : 3698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe on 15th October 2012, 12:04 pm

In any case the name hasn't been chosen yet and might not be for some time. The more suggestions and input we get from the community, the closer we will be to having a name.


I just want to let everyone know that we are taking this extremely seriously and this project may be months away from completion so don't expect this to be up by next week.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This sucks :(

Post  LHR D3ATHN0T3 on 15th October 2012, 12:39 pm

You guys may have been having really dark days, but Myself and ALOT of my friends have been looking for something like this, sadly I believe I found it to late....
avatar
LHR D3ATHN0T3
I don't run fast.

Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Desert Sleepy on 15th October 2012, 12:45 pm

LHR D3ATHN0T3 wrote:You guys may have been having really dark days, but Myself and ALOT of my friends have been looking for something like this, sadly I believe I found it to late....

I don't think so. Check out the zombie game related posts. It's still done, just on an in demand basis. Meaning you and your friends will only be missing out if you pass up on being a forum goer.
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe on 15th October 2012, 12:56 pm

To add to that. Anything that is done here will be done on the new website. It will most likely have its own section on the new website.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Super Mega King on 15th October 2012, 3:38 pm

It's pretty obvious that we have some mixed reaction about the name "Bro-Op," which is totally fine because we're not even close to being ready to pick a name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum