Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

+39
Ryanhw12
TerrorOps
Cloakey100
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
lamboman1342
Knoxville
KGBOOM
LHR D3ATHN0T3
mboddz751
Flasktoss55
Jakekola
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
nK FaTaLiiTY
x Swiftyy v
Slacker Hero
KZ Powned
Super Mega King
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
El Mexi Can 915
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Super Mega King 13th October 2012, 12:19 pm

You've got some pretty good ideas. I can't speak for everyone else, but I can't imagine an Undead XBox without a chatbox, so that's probably going to stick around.

Given the time, it'd be really awesome if we could make personal "wecomes" to the site by pulling new members into skype and talking to them and seeing what their interests are... but if this site blows up like we want it to, there may not be enough hours in the day to welcome every single member personally other than what we do now (a generic "welcome! read the FAQ" message).
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe 13th October 2012, 3:03 pm

Yeah Sleepy you've pretty much got the exact idea there. And yea there will be a chatbox of sorts, (much better than the crummy one here.)
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th October 2012, 3:17 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Given the time, it'd be really awesome if we could make personal "wecomes" to the site by pulling new members into skype and talking to them and seeing what their interests are... but if this site blows up like we want it to, there may not be enough hours in the day to welcome every single member personally other than what we do now (a generic "welcome! read the FAQ" message).

If that's the case, you could just do it with however many new members. For example, five new people join, so however many members volunteer and they all join a game or a Skype call and chat. I just think the generic "Welcome, read the FAQ" is a bit underwhelming.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 13th October 2012, 4:00 pm

i know we have tried int he past but we should send this too rock star and maybe just maybe they will take a look, but even after writing this i feel like i might be a waste
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 13th October 2012, 5:09 pm

oh and is double jump out of the discussion

No Creativity

No Kreativity

Does Bro op sound a little frat like

Still Loading (might sound abit to like "the loading bar")

pilot productions (the start to everything media)

Lets play games (the LPG)

Maximum Bandwidth

The Download

No ping

The Ban Hammer

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 13th October 2012, 7:25 pm

Well now that i am certain that the decision for leaving UX behind is solid, I feel good and bad. As we are not leaving "The Community" behind but just the "idea", there is alot of history to this site aswell when i joined in 09 i fucking loved everything on the site, I remember Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo 3, Gta and also a other amount of games we played, This is also something i will miss leaving this gaming Era behind and moving to a new one with the new xbox coming out within the next two years which will be the main focus of the Newgen of gaming. And i know this is an extremly obvious option and probably has crossed your minds already, but once the new site is up and running we should keep this site for History purposes and also have a Direct link to the new site in the Homepage and we should also make a video for the dedication of the UX history *A mixtage of older promo vids and games*. I also think we should keep the yearly Extravaganzas such as; Night of the Shamblers *since it is a halloween based Event anyway, and i don't see any point in it being take away* Summer Extravaganzas ETC...

We should also have a Rank for the people that have been with this site and have been dedicated to it for so long.

Edit*

Also i think it is fitting , if this is the last year of UX it is only right we should host Night Of The Shamblers.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th October 2012, 8:17 pm

DeadApe wrote:Yeah Sleepy you've pretty much got the exact idea there. And yea there will be a chatbox of sorts, (much better than the crummy one here.)
IRC.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 13th October 2012, 10:47 pm

I like the name Bro-Op. Although I feel "Bro-Ops" sounds better.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th October 2012, 10:54 pm

If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th October 2012, 12:33 am

Made in Finland wrote:If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.

You can always stay here; UX isn't going anywhere, physically speaking.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 14th October 2012, 2:29 am

KZ Powned wrote:

Still Loading (might sound abit to like "the loading bar")

Spill.com does not approve.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th October 2012, 3:17 pm

x Swiftyy v wrote:Well now that i am certain that the decision for leaving UX behind is solid, I feel good and bad. As we are not leaving "The Community" behind but just the "idea", there is alot of history to this site aswell when i joined in 09 i fucking loved everything on the site, I remember Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo 3, Gta and also a other amount of games we played, This is also something i will miss leaving this gaming Era behind and moving to a new one with the new xbox coming out within the next two years which will be the main focus of the Newgen of gaming. And i know this is an extremly obvious option and probably has crossed your minds already, but once the new site is up and running we should keep this site for History purposes and also have a Direct link to the new site in the Homepage and we should also make a video for the dedication of the UX history *A mixtage of older promo vids and games*. I also think we should keep the yearly Extravaganzas such as; Night of the Shamblers *since it is a halloween based Event anyway, and i don't see any point in it being take away* Summer Extravaganzas ETC...

We should also have a Rank for the people that have been with this site and have been dedicated to it for so long.

Edit*

Also i think it is fitting , if this is the last year of UX it is only right we should host Night Of The Shamblers.

We are doing most of those things. There will be link on this homepage pointed at the new website. I'm sure somebody out there will be making a tribute video and games will still be hosted from time to time. I dont think Night of The Shamblers is going to happen though.

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I like the name Bro-Op. Although I feel "Bro-Ops" sounds better.

Bro-Op is a play on Co-Op, so Bro-Ops doesn't make much sense.

Made in Finland wrote:If the new forum is some bro culture faggotry, I'm severing all connections with the community.

Dude, you know us. Are we a bunch of bro faggots? Hell no, its just a name, its supposed to be sarcastic.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 14th October 2012, 10:11 pm

I like AverageGamers, I personally prefer that to Bro-Op. Both are good suggestions, but if we were to make a new site i would rather have "Average" something in it.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 14th October 2012, 10:51 pm

x Swiftyy v wrote:I like AverageGamers, I personally prefer that to Bro-Op. Both are good suggestions, but if we were to make a new site i would rather have "Average" something in it.

How about, "Your Average Bros" ?
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th October 2012, 12:56 am

Average Bros isn't a bad suggestion.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 3:13 am

Yea a simple combination of titles, but really not a bad name. Definitely going in the maybe list. Thanks for the input we appreciate it greatly.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th October 2012, 3:20 am

I could see calling the site "broop" casually, that would be fun. Although it's late, and I may think of something myself when I'm not fuzzy.

I think the ideas that are important have been covered in this topic and in casual conversation. I won't pretend to suddenly be involved in conceptualizing this new site, but I do support it.

I will say that I'm already coming up with some ideas that I could realize, to contribute to the site right away.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 15th October 2012, 8:06 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:I could see calling the site "broop" casually,

....dear god no. Next we're gonna have a can of keystone lite as the site emblem
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 15th October 2012, 9:22 am

I say we should make a Topic * or post on the original post * a list of things we want changed or added for the new site.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 11:16 am

DeadApe wrote:Dude, you know us. Are we a bunch of bro faggots? Hell no, its just a name, its supposed to be sarcastic.
Naming an entire community sarcastically is about as bad, though. You know what they say, any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they’re in good company.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 12:04 pm

In any case the name hasn't been chosen yet and might not be for some time. The more suggestions and input we get from the community, the closer we will be to having a name.

I just want to let everyone know that we are taking this extremely seriously and this project may be months away from completion so don't expect this to be up by next week.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 6 Empty This sucks :(

Post  LHR D3ATHN0T3 15th October 2012, 12:39 pm

You guys may have been having really dark days, but Myself and ALOT of my friends have been looking for something like this, sadly I believe I found it to late....
LHR D3ATHN0T3
LHR D3ATHN0T3
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th October 2012, 12:45 pm

LHR D3ATHN0T3 wrote:You guys may have been having really dark days, but Myself and ALOT of my friends have been looking for something like this, sadly I believe I found it to late....

I don't think so. Check out the zombie game related posts. It's still done, just on an in demand basis. Meaning you and your friends will only be missing out if you pass up on being a forum goer.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 12:56 pm

To add to that. Anything that is done here will be done on the new website. It will most likely have its own section on the new website.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th October 2012, 3:38 pm

It's pretty obvious that we have some mixed reaction about the name "Bro-Op," which is totally fine because we're not even close to being ready to pick a name.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum