Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

+25
eaustinn36
Ryanhw12
ABigSoggy Wafle
DeadApe
lamboman1342
Super Mega King
Namorg
WestHybrid 360
bman4782
Vicious Fox
Meatshield718
snowwolf1996
CRACKER KILLER
A Sneaky Whale
ApocalypseVVolf.
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
nK FaTaLiiTY
FoundDa Kiwi
Made in Finland
Cloakey100
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th October 2012, 6:51 pm

Despite all the warnings that it was a bad idea, I bought a 10 dollar straight razor. It opens up and you place a tiny razor blade inside it (it came with 100 at no extra charge). Dear God this thing is fucking terrifying. I cautiously put a razor inside it, and it's sharp as motherfuck. I can glide it over my arm hairs, but even the slightest bit of tension and SHING! It'll shear them right the hell off. I could set a piece of paper on top of the blade and the weight of the paper would be enough to cut it in half. Get what I'm saying? The thing is pants shittingly sharp. You can just barely see it if you turn it longways.

I'm gonna have to get a safety razor with one blade or something, this thing makes me far too nervous for me to stick it near my throat. On the bright side, if I ever need to slit someone's throat this should do perfectly.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  Jagdgeschwader 11th October 2012, 7:09 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Despite all the warnings that it was a bad idea, I bought a 10 dollar straight razor. It opens up and you place a tiny razor blade inside it (it came with 100 at no extra charge). Dear God this thing is fucking terrifying. I cautiously put a razor inside it, and it's sharp as motherfuck. I can glide it over my arm hairs, but even the slightest bit of tension and SHING! It'll shear them right the hell off. I could set a piece of paper on top of the blade and the weight of the paper would be enough to cut it in half. Get what I'm saying? The thing is pants shittingly sharp. You can just barely see it if you turn it longways.

I'm gonna have to get a safety razor with one blade or something, this thing makes me far too nervous for me to stick it near my throat. On the bright side, if I ever need to slit someone's throat this should do perfectly.

I told you they were called cut-throat razors. It's a wives tale that they're tested for sharpness by splitting a piece of hair, vertically.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 11th October 2012, 7:22 pm

Sicilian Necktie.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th October 2012, 1:59 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-112

Was building in this area when I heard slow thunking on the roof. Found a creeper hanging out on the roof porch.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th October 2012, 2:19 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-112

Was building in this area when I heard slow thunking on the roof. Found a creeper hanging out on the roof porch.

Hmm. Pet creeper now it looks like.

Also, your post gave me an idea. Im gunna get a few pictures of some of my xbox worlds or a walkthrough of some of them and post it here.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th October 2012, 12:30 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-112

Was that in your cheater world?

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-010

Also sleepy is best pony

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th October 2012, 4:10 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Was that in your cheater world?

No!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Nw110

sgt zombie23 wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-010

Also sleepy is best pony

Where is that from? I can't even distinguish the area due to the texture pack. Was that in Pandemic Craft, the Minecraft server that can be joined by connecting to the IP mc.pandemiccraft.com? The same server that more people should join and come build a new town in?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th October 2012, 9:35 pm

Yeah it was right after we left that giant sheep farm and walked through that cave
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th October 2012, 12:17 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:

No!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Nw110

sgt zombie23 wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 2012-010

Also sleepy is best pony

Where is that from? I can't even distinguish the area due to the texture pack. Was that in Pandemic Craft, the Minecraft server that can be joined by connecting to the IP mc.pandemiccraft.com? The same server that more people should join and come build a new town in?

I know that server I gotta a house in a swamp there

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th October 2012, 12:48 am

Garquin wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

No!

Also sleepy is best pony

I know that server I gotta a house in a swamp there

What is that texture pack?

Also, if my laptop doesnt die ill check that server out.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th October 2012, 1:04 am

Sleepy already posted the server... Pandemic craft? or something?

But here is the texture pack 16x no patcher needed. But it might not be for everyone... still a good texture pack though

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1390448-131-16x-love-tolerance/

Also
Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2012, 1:42 pm

I found out that the VA Tech shooter apparently wrote some plays that are available online.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/richard-mcbeef.php
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Empty RRRRUBBER BAAAND NIIIGGGUHHHH

Post  mboddz751 15th October 2012, 8:52 am

A typical max payne game for negative. Niggas with their red bar connection lol.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 8:58 am

mboddz751 wrote:A typical max payne game for negative. Niggas with their red bar connection lol.
I lol'd.

More like someone using a lagswitch though.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 15th October 2012, 4:18 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Me_2110
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th October 2012, 10:31 pm

Douche off.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 15th October 2012, 10:55 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Challenge-accepted-meme-titanic
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th October 2012, 12:18 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Douche off.

Kill yourself.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th October 2012, 1:42 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Douche off.

Kill yourself.

Why don't you go and legally change your name to Chad first?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th October 2012, 10:46 am

Lol
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th October 2012, 5:45 pm

Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 17th October 2012, 12:09 am

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2012, 8:56 am

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 17th October 2012, 9:47 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Ha ha haaaaa
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2012, 9:03 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 2 Fuckin10

That's just preposterous.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next