Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anyone want to play Company of Heroes?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty Anyone want to play Company of Heroes?

Post  DeadApe 16th December 2012, 5:30 pm

Me, SGT and Meatwad are gonna play my current favorite game Company of Heroes if anybody wants in. Should be playing within 30 minutes to an hour. Let me know we can get a skype call going.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty Re: Anyone want to play Company of Heroes?

Post  sgt zombie23 16th December 2012, 5:42 pm

PFFFT NERD
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play Company of Heroes? Empty Re: Anyone want to play Company of Heroes?

Post  Garquin 16th December 2012, 6:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:Me, SGT and Meatwad are gonna play my current favorite game Company of Heroes if anybody wants in. Should be playing within 30 minutes to an hour. Let me know we can get a skype call going.
you're going to play classic on CoH?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th December 2012, 6:45 pm

On PC? I got it on the THQ Humble Bundle, I've only played like 5 hours of the canpaign, but I could give multiplayer a shot...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th December 2012, 1:19 am

We've been playin a lot lately. Whenever your on and want to play just message me on steam and I'll definitely play.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th December 2012, 2:56 am

I don't think I have you on steam, what's your nick?
edit: nvm, found it through the steam group which I didn't even know I was a member of...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down