Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

3 posters

Go down

Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

Post  Super Mega King 16th February 2013, 11:51 pm

This is the first in a possibly continuing series of topics where I post an issue of a comic every few days and we read it together. Partially because I want to read these, but mostly because I want you to!

The Sandman

Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Sandmanadsmall

Brief Summary: Sandman chronicles Dream, who rules over the land of dreams. It's written by Neil Gaiman, so if you know you're stuff, you know this is legit.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty Re: Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

Post  Super Mega King 16th February 2013, 11:51 pm

Preludes and Nightmares

Issue 1: Sleep of the Just
Spoiler:

Summary: A magician attempting to trap and subvert Death accidentally traps Dream, Death's brother. Years later, Dream breaks out of captivity and punishes his current captor, the magician's son, Alex, with a series of unending nightmares.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman Empty Re: Let's Read: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

Post  Flasktoss55 16th February 2013, 11:58 pm

I've read this.

IT'S GOOD.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th February 2013, 4:33 pm

Bump a dump.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th February 2013, 2:02 pm

Really good so far. I love the concept although I'm not sure where its going to go from here now that [spoiler]Dream seems to get his revenge in the first issue[/spoiler.]

The art is awesome as well

Spoiler:

Reminds me of this album art/song

Is that it for wesley dodd by the way? Or will I see more of him, super hero sandman. \

Edit: Did a little research, found out where this is going. I'm excited.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th February 2013, 5:08 am

Issue 2: Imperfect Hosts
Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down