Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Trying to get back Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Trying to get back Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Trying to get back Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Trying to get back Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Trying to get back Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Trying to get back Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Trying to get back Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Trying to get back Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Trying to get back Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Trying to get back Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Trying to get back Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Trying to get back Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Trying to get back

+11
DeadApe
Meatshield718
ztron
Desert Sleepy
PatrickQ 96
A Groovy Tophat
WestHybrid 360
eaustinn36
Jagdgeschwader
sgt zombie23
SlickSpencer8
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying to get back Empty Trying to get back

Post  SlickSpencer8 11th March 2013, 11:55 pm

Well like expected, I'm glad to still see this community up and running still!! It's been some time and been very busy with work and playing SA-MP on a role-playing community. Anyways, is there still some room for me to get some more zombies? Wink

EDIT: Trying to save up some cash and get some time to buy GTA IV if you all stay play on there?

SlickSpencer8
Hipshot Honcho

http://w11.zetaboards.com/LCPSA

Back to top Go down

Trying to get back Empty Re: Trying to get back

Post  sgt zombie23 11th March 2013, 11:58 pm

Every topic like this reminds me of a young boy coming home from summer camp to find out his dog died
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th March 2013, 12:06 am

Nicolas Cage wrote:Every topic like this reminds me of a young boy coming home from summer camp to find out his dog died

And half the family...
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickSpencer8 12th March 2013, 1:15 am

I'm sorry if I said something that you thought was rather insulting to the community. Just trying to share my expressions of joy to see the community up.

SlickSpencer8
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th March 2013, 1:30 am

SlickSpencer8 wrote:I'm sorry if I said something that you thought was rather insulting to the community. Just trying to share my expressions of joy to see the community up.

No you didn't say anything bad; you just met our resident trolls.

Good to see the enthusiasm. Any zombie related event info is in the event topic (you can find the link in my signature).

Welcome back.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th March 2013, 3:04 am

eaustinn36 wrote:
SlickSpencer8 wrote:I'm sorry if I said something that you thought was rather insulting to the community. Just trying to share my expressions of joy to see the community up.

Good to see the enthusiasm. Any zombie related event info is in the event topic (you can find the link in my signature).

Welcome back.

Your strategy of letting them find out as they go along is quite unbecoming.

Truth be told Spencer, the site isn't what it used to be. Zombies isn't hosted anymore, the community is more or less split with its only real common ground being the site itself, and game hosting is at its lowest in a long time.

It's not anything you did or said, it's just like a kid coming home to see his dog is dead, and half his family.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 12th March 2013, 3:20 am

Undead Xbox: We Kill Dogs and Half Your Family. and sometimes we bring the dead to LIVE.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickSpencer8 12th March 2013, 3:56 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

Welcome back.

Truth be told Spencer, the site isn't what it used to be. Zombies isn't hosted anymore, the community is more or less split with its only real common ground being the site itself, and game hosting is at its lowest in a long time.

Well that is rather disappointing to here. I remember when I joined people were going ape shit to get in a game including myself haha. Well in that case, if the game modes don't really happen anymore I don't see the big reason to get GTA IV again. Sad

SlickSpencer8
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th March 2013, 12:59 pm

SlickSpencer8 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

Welcome back.

Well that is rather disappointing to here. I remember when I joined people were going ape shit to get in a game including myself haha. Well in that case, if the game modes don't really happen anymore I don't see the big reason to get GTA IV again. Sad

Look forward to GTA 5 zombies.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 12th March 2013, 2:12 pm

GTA IV is a reason itself to buy it! I forgot about GTA V zombies! and yeah welcome back!
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th March 2013, 3:39 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Truth be told Spencer, the site isn't what it used to be. Zombies isn't hosted anymore, the community is more or less split with its only real common ground being the site itself, and game hosting is at its lowest in a long time.

It's not anything you did or said, it's just like a kid coming home to see his dog is dead, and half his family.

Has "cause and effect" ever occurred to you? Yeah, you are right, zombie interest is at an all time low, partially because every time we get a member interested in playing, you shut the down and break all hopes that one will happen. If this hadn't happened the number of interested people would grow again over time (friends would tell their friends to join the site so we could play), and we would hit the critical number. Guests visiting the site also see all these public posts, and if it has the impression that we stopped, less will be encouraged to join (as we are seeing). In reality, the interested people fluctuate from 0 - 1 because people like you discourage them. Imagine if we took your mentality back when the site first started... it would have never grown. People are still interested in GTA Zombies, but not many are registered to the site, either because they don't know about it, or you drive them away the second they get here. I'm not saying GTA Zombies will be as big as it used to be since it is an old game (as in 2-3 lobbies at once), but it has the potential to be a lot bigger than you make it out to be.

Also, I think you should make a new years resolution to just make at least 1 non-asshole post in the meet and greet section; I haven't seen you "welcome" any member in ages, if even ever at all.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th March 2013, 4:21 pm

zombies is dead.. we killed them all game over
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 12th March 2013, 4:31 pm

I would play zombies right now and have quite a few friends that really want to play also, I was thinking about hosting zombie games during the weekends but it would need to be earlier as we're from the UK. I would stay up to 3am to play! I'm sure there are a lot of others out there who want to play also so why not try it? Who knows, maybe if we get one game played then more people would want to play...
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th March 2013, 5:53 pm

PatrickQ 96 wrote:I would play zombies right now and have quite a few friends that really want to play also, I was thinking about hosting zombie games during the weekends but it would need to be earlier as we're from the UK. I would stay up to 3am to play! I'm sure there are a lot of others out there who want to play also so why not try it? Who knows, maybe if we get one game played then more people would want to play...

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6883-on-demand-gta4-zombies

I can make the time earlier if need be but I have to gauge an interest first.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 12th March 2013, 6:26 pm

I have 4 other friends that most likely will play if the game is hosted earlier also.
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th March 2013, 6:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:Truth be told Spencer, the site isn't what it used to be. Zombies isn't hosted anymore, the community is more or less split with its only real common ground being the site itself, and game hosting is at its lowest in a long time.

Has "cause and effect" ever occurred to you? Yeah, you are right, zombie interest is at an all time low, partially because every time we get a member interested in playing, you shut the down and break all hopes that one will happen. If this hadn't happened the number of interested people would grow again over time (friends would tell their friends to join the site so we could play), and we would hit the critical number. Guests visiting the site also see all these public posts, and if it has the impression that we stopped, less will be encouraged to join (as we are seeing). In reality, the interested people fluctuate from 0 - 1 because people like you discourage them. Imagine if we took your mentality back when the site first started... it would have never grown. People are still interested in GTA Zombies, but not many are registered to the site, either because they don't know about it, or you drive them away the second they get here. I'm not saying GTA Zombies will be as big as it used to be since it is an old game (as in 2-3 lobbies at once), but it has the potential to be a lot bigger than you make it out to be.

Also, I think you should make a new years resolution to just make at least 1 non-asshole post in the meet and greet section; I haven't seen you "welcome" any member in ages, if even ever at all.

Really? Asshole posting? Sorry if I'm being realistic about the situation. Blind optimism isn't a good welcome. Reality is a good welcome. Telling the people like it is.

It was popular back in the day because practically the entire site wanted to play it. Now it's quite the opposite, in that practically the entire site is tired of it, and for good reason. It's an old gametype.

You can hold out for hope in that a whole eight people who come back to the site will want to play it again, but you'll have to somehow keep them wanting to play it while you find players for the game as they slowly come back. (And I mean painfully slow)

The people still interested in playing are like Spencer. Hardly on the forum, not associated with the community (You know, the one that does more than play zombies), and those that come back hoping to play zombies with the "gang" like its a game against AI.

Well, it's not.

No, they'll find out quickly that zombies ain't the norm anymore. That it hasn't been for a long time. That's what will kill the game. All I'm doing is telling them the truth, rather than you sugar coating something we ALL KNOW IS GONE.

There's also a reason why the new site isn't zombie orientated. If Patrick wants to host zombies, by all means let him, but something tells me that Patrick, you, and his four friends wanting to play will be significantly "dead" to say the least.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th March 2013, 8:29 pm

It's been long enough since I've played (almost over a year now?) that I might be willing to show up to a couple games, provided it doesn't follow the standard formula of starting with really common ones (like Walk in the Park, etc) and we do some of the much less worn out ones (like the one involving the firestation). I'm no longer concerned about achievements, so I'd be able to just relax and have fun, and maybe make some new videos.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th March 2013, 8:31 pm

lets do it on PC the most Superior gaming system
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 12th March 2013, 8:37 pm

Nicolas Cage wrote:lets do it on PC the most Superior gaming system
Trying to get back 54271310
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th March 2013, 9:27 pm

In other news we have a new website coming up...

Rumor has it that you can link streams of you playing games, write blogs and articles on whatever and still keep that forum-y goodness.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th March 2013, 9:32 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:In other news we have a new website coming up...

Rumor has it that you can link streams of you playing games, write blogs and articles on whatever and still keep that forum-y goodness.

Bam.

I get the feeling that with everyone together on a stronger and cooler forum HUB, there will be a lot of community game goodness. All systems, and different games. Prepare your asses.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 13th March 2013, 10:45 pm

PatrickQ 96 wrote: I would stay up to 3am to play!

you have no idea.......try staying up for zombies for a good 6 months until 7-8am then waking up at 10am i got tested and all kinds of shit because people thought i had a something wrong with me
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  XxfoxytailsXx 14th March 2013, 5:39 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

Really? Asshole posting? Sorry if I'm being realistic about the situation. Blind optimism isn't a good welcome. Reality is a good welcome. Telling the people like it is.

It was popular back in the day because practically the entire site wanted to play it. Now it's quite the opposite, in that practically the entire site is tired of it, and for good reason. It's an old gametype.

You can hold out for hope in that a whole eight people who come back to the site will want to play it again, but you'll have to somehow keep them wanting to play it while you find players for the game as they slowly come back. (And I mean painfully slow)

The people still interested in playing are like Spencer. Hardly on the forum, not associated with the community (You know, the one that does more than play zombies), and those that come back hoping to play zombies with the "gang" like its a game against AI.

Well, it's not.

No, they'll find out quickly that zombies ain't the norm anymore. That it hasn't been for a long time. That's what will kill the game. All I'm doing is telling them the truth, rather than you sugar coating something we ALL KNOW IS GONE.

There's also a reason why the new site isn't zombie orientated. If Patrick wants to host zombies, by all means let him, but something tells me that Patrick, you, and his four friends wanting to play will be significantly "dead" to say the least.

well yes but you get bored of doing the same thing every day people get tired of the same gametype i'am sure that the moderators got tired of hosting every day and its not gone at all its just on hold maybe later on someone will host but for now we have to wait or something dont just give up because there has not been a game for a while its not really dead they may just have put it on hold for now but i'll give it a few months and if they dont have any games then give up but for now just wait and there are not that many members because NO ONE HAS POSTED ANY VIDEOS OR GET THE WORD OUT! you cant just get members over night you have to post things like videos and tell everyone get the word out and then see but you no for now the site will be just DEAD only what 20 members so yea put the candy on the apple and what do you get study

XxfoxytailsXx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th March 2013, 2:29 pm

Great, another horse fucker.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down