Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

+36
Almostpanda
Deathclutch1991
Happy Cookies89
HarshClaw
Its Gp Baby
FROSTYNOOB
Joon
o QuickShott o
Dexta117
BAXTABEAST22
Sir Manguydude
nK FaTaLiiTY
xCRISS CR0SSx
Mpt111
SilentBokChoi
Pwnisher James
BowArrow2
Bladewind23
josrence44
RedrumSalad
Jagdgeschwader
Zomando
DeadApe
mboddz751
El Mexi Can 915
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Vengeance
Kush Befor Dusk
Masta Shef
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
B Mane65
AjpimpcycleV2
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  Mpt111 28th December 2010, 4:45 am

I was wondering if we had to ask for a specific job or can we just start working there at like a burger shot or Firefighter?
Mpt111
Mpt111
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 28th December 2010, 2:01 pm

when is the next life going to be on Question
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 28th December 2010, 5:26 pm

i like it nice rules i would play when you host one
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th December 2010, 6:38 pm

Mpt111 wrote:I was wondering if we had to ask for a specific job or can we just start working there at like a burger shot or Firefighter?

You announce your job in-game. You can pre-think of something you want to ahead of time, but remember, it can't be crime based. You also can change your job throughout the match. It's all about creative roleplay.

xCRISS CR0SSx wrote:when is the next life going to be on Question

Soon.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Mpt111 28th December 2010, 7:28 pm

Alright thanks, can't wait to try it out
Mpt111
Mpt111
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 28th December 2010, 9:42 pm

I can't wait to try it out as well.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 28th December 2010, 9:53 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Mpt111 wrote:I was wondering if we had to ask for a specific job or can we just start working there at like a burger shot or Firefighter?

You announce your job in-game. You can pre-think of something you want to ahead of time, but remember, it can't be crime based. You also can change your job throughout the match. It's all about creative roleplay.

Soon.
you should try a more crime based one sometime because it can develop good stories
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th December 2010, 9:59 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

Soon.
you should try a more crime based one sometime because it can develop good stories

That is called CRSR
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th January 2011, 6:14 pm

Bump.

I have updated the rules, as mentioned in the main event topic. Note that nothing changed; I just re-worded a few things, since many people have been getting the impression of a 'cops n' robbers" match (which it is NOT).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 8th January 2011, 5:47 pm

so your a cop and im a robber right sweet

cant wait to run away and have you chase me

Cop N Robbers ftw

it would also be cool if you had a life game instead of hosting cop n robbers all the time euastin
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th January 2011, 7:14 pm

KZ Powned wrote:so your a cop and im a robber right sweet

cant wait to run away and have you chase me

Cop N Robbers ftw

it would also be cool if you had a life game instead of hosting cop n robbers all the time euastin

We did, KZ puwnad.

It is called last night (check the event topic for more info)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 4th February 2011, 12:36 am

I haven't played anything yet with you guys(just made account 3 hours ago) and I think this and the zrp sounds fun.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty AWESOME!

Post  Joon 12th February 2011, 10:58 am

I am absolutely in on this! Smile
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  .,. 28th February 2011, 8:30 pm

I really want to play this. Please add me and let me play sometime. What a Face

I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 3 Empty Sweet

Post  FROSTYNOOB 14th March 2011, 4:53 am

im up for it sounds fun i try doing this with my friends but it gets out of hand really fast hope this is different. can't wait. Very Happy
FROSTYNOOB
FROSTYNOOB
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Its Gp Baby 26th April 2011, 1:23 pm

yooo i would love an inviite whenever you do this, hopefully we can do one tonight. GT: Its Gp Baby

Its Gp Baby
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  HarshClaw 26th April 2011, 3:08 pm

Yeah This sounds amazing! I'd Love to try it sometime, what day do you do this?
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Cookies89 8th June 2011, 1:58 am

I would like to be a part of this if it is still up. If it is alright with you then send me a message over Xbox Live to my Gamertag: Happy Cookies89 exactly like that telling me when this would go down. Thanks.

Happy Cookies89
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 8th June 2011, 3:04 am

https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/t6161-eaustinn-s-weekly-friday-custom-game-poll

sup guys maybe reading the Original Post would help

The link to the main event page is up top, it has been updated with the new times and dates (usually Fridays at 8pm est) - this is in the EVENT section and is where all the new events and games are posted

and remember to read the rules !!!!!
have fun
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 8th June 2011, 4:00 am

Havent done op cleanup in a while hope we get to do it this week also thx for hosting all the lrp and weekly games man and as always glad to be apart of the BEST online community!!!
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Almostpanda 14th June 2011, 1:51 pm

I always love me some cop based role play hope to get invited Very Happy
Almostpanda
Almostpanda
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaskaran 17th June 2011, 1:57 am

Is this on Xbox 360? I'm down if it is.

Jaskaran
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th June 2011, 2:28 am

silent
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th June 2011, 5:29 am

Jaskaran wrote:Is this on Xbox 360? I'm down if it is.

I'm not sure yet, still to be decided. I mean, we here at Undeadxbox could play on any console; it is still a mystery to this day.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniblade33 19th August 2011, 5:14 pm

Hey ill join my gamertag is: Miniblade33
Miniblade33
Miniblade33
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next