Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Religion thread Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Religion thread Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Religion thread Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Religion thread Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Religion thread Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Religion thread Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Religion thread Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Religion thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Religion thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Religion thread Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Religion thread Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Religion thread Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Religion thread

+11
Cazio117
. ADestroyer360
Masta Shef
ABigSoggy Wafle
A Groovy Tophat
oO Coggy Oo
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
usingaidan
DeadApe
Made in Finland
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Religion thread Empty Religion thread

Post  Made in Finland 1st October 2010, 2:55 pm

Talk about it. I'll share my views tomorrow, right now I'm too tired and drunk.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Religion thread Empty Re: Religion thread

Post  DeadApe 1st October 2010, 2:56 pm

Some topic.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  usingaidan 1st October 2010, 3:01 pm

Its a tad difficult to explain but I will attempt to to the best of my ability...

Im a Laveyan Satanist, and an atheist. If your unfamilar with laveyan concepts then let me explain, it is basicly worship of oneself as god to enjoy this life as much as possible and to the best of your ability, to give oneself power, and to eliminate stupidity and reward intelligence, which is what I corelate with strength.

Im also a Thelemite, as I study the book of the law and realize that if their is a higher power, the concept of god is much to simple for something so complex, and it's complexities if it even exists lead me to beleive it is the macrocosom itself called the universe(s) and from a thelemic perspective I would call this universal tie, nuit.

So yeah.. Those are my "Religous beliefs/Nonbeleifs" if you will, lol.
usingaidan
usingaidan

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st October 2010, 3:02 pm

Damn.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st October 2010, 3:03 pm

usingaidan wrote:Its a tad difficult to explain but I will attempt to to the best of my ability...

Im a Laveyan Satanist, and an atheist. If your unfamilar with laveyan concepts then let me explain, it is basicly worship of oneself as god to enjoy this life as much as possible and to the best of your ability, to give oneself power, and to eliminate stupidity and reward intelligence, which is what I corelate with strength.

Im also a Thelemite, as I study the book of the law and realize that if their is a higher power, the concept of god is much to simple for something so complex, and it's complexities if it even exists lead me to beleive it is the macrocosom itself called the universe(s) and from a thelemic perspective I would call this universal tie, nuit.

Sooo... you believe you're the universe?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  usingaidan 1st October 2010, 3:05 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
usingaidan wrote:Its a tad difficult to explain but I will attempt to to the best of my ability...

Sooo... you believe you're the universe?

XD well scientificaly speaking were all microcosom of the universe, therefore we all are the universe, you could say Shocked
usingaidan
usingaidan

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st October 2010, 3:50 pm

I'm Agnostic
I just don't see religon as something vital to believe in god.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  usingaidan 1st October 2010, 4:17 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I'm Agnostic
I just don't see religon as something vital to believe in god.

I see..
usingaidan
usingaidan

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st October 2010, 4:27 pm

Just think about. Why follow a religon that could of been miss interpred by someone? What if god was okay with adultry. That and religon has lead to war. Religon also put a great deal of damage on science during it high points.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 1st October 2010, 4:33 pm

Agnostic here, because Atheism is dumb. Stating there is no possibility of a god is too closed minded.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st October 2010, 4:52 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Agnostic here, because Atheism is dumb. Stating there is no possibility of a god is too closed minded.
+1
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 1st October 2010, 5:03 pm

My parents have always been strong Christians and say it's changed their lives, but I just don't see the appeal to be honest. I mean, I'm not Atheist but I'm not a Theist either. I guess I am an Agnostic Theist. I think that just believing in God is ok, you don't have to devote every aspect of your life to Him/Her/It, but I understand why some people feel like they need to.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 1st October 2010, 6:03 pm

Agreed
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 1st October 2010, 8:19 pm

Bokonist here....
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 1st October 2010, 8:23 pm

Passion of Christ, Fin would make this topic...
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st October 2010, 10:32 pm

Agnostic here as well, but I was raised Roman Catholic. That was a bitch and a half.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 1st October 2010, 11:00 pm

I'm a Scientologist.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd October 2010, 10:47 am

i have no fucking idea, i believe in god to an extent, but then science proves that its not entirely possible, and i go with science because it's more reliable than somebody who wrote in a book stating that there was a god that made miracles. so idk
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 2nd October 2010, 1:31 pm

So you make a thread talking about religion when your drunk? I don't know how to respond to that.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 2nd October 2010, 1:33 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:So you make a thread talking about religion when your drunk? I don't know how to respond to that.
The answer is simple, Don't respond >.<

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 2nd October 2010, 1:36 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:My parents have always been strong Christians and say it's changed their lives, but I just don't see the appeal to be honest. I mean, I'm not Atheist but I'm not a Theist either. I guess I am an Agnostic Theist. I think that just believing in God is ok, you don't have to devote every aspect of your life to Him/Her/It, but I understand why some people feel like they need to.

That's how I think. I believe in God but I don't see the point of devoting your life to it. Finally I meet someone who is like me.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  usingaidan 2nd October 2010, 1:39 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Agnostic here, because Atheism is dumb. Stating there is no possibility of a god is too closed minded.

It does not state their is no possibility, atheism just concludes that their is no proper evidence for god in the first place.

If I were to be shown actual hardcore evidence for god then I would change my stance instead of denying reality but until then I conclude that since it is a concept created by men who had lived in the stone age I see no need to beleive in it.. Besides, man fits the idea of god perfectly, we hold every power that God does, death, creation and power over the herd.

But thats just me.
usingaidan
usingaidan

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 2nd October 2010, 8:14 pm

Here is a question, though. What is the harm in believing in it. Even if you rarely go to church, you just follow by some of the basic moral principles, that your probably already do, and move on with life. Any religion, for that matter, at least makes a serious attempt to create peace (in a narrow mindset) and make the world a better place one way or another.
Science and corruption usually go hand and hand, so what isn't to stop someone from holding information back? Even still, science hasn't found a way to explain what created the hydrogen gas used to form the big bang. Nor has science been able to explain how someone managed to write down a list of prophesies and then a good 200 years later, someone else wrote down those exact prophesies and how they were fulfilled. Mind you, the old testament was not a very popular book at the time.
Then again, I tend to lean towards Gorge Carlin, in the sense that, people are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, killing people for indifference, and bashing anyone who goes against the "word" of an invisible man, living in the sky. Who, might I add, watches your every move waiting for you to fuck up one of his ten special rules. And when you do, he has special place where there is fire and death and destruction and smoke and torture for you to live for ever while you burn and scream and cry for all eternity...but he loves you. He loves you and he needs money! That and what has religion done for this world? It has killed hundreds and what each religion says is that there is a perfect god, here to make sure the universe will be perfect but, here we are.

In my own belief, I say, yes there is a god. Is he perfect? No. Does he need money? No. Should I follow his values? Yes. Religion itself is a great concept, however, you have the bible, Torah, or whatever humpers that take things way too far. That and until science comes up with some universal reason as to why everything exists and what exactly happens when you die, then I will say, there is no such thing as God. However, at this point in time, there is no reason not to BELIEVE it, but there is reason not to worship, pay, kill, or hold that close to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 2nd October 2010, 8:43 pm

Well written Waffle . +1
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd October 2010, 8:51 pm

Right... Officially I'm Christian because of family traditions. Not much to say about that, except that I don't really believe any of that. What I really believe is that there is some sort of a force, which human mind cannot percieve, that created the universe. I don't believe it's a self-concious being, but can be called "God" nonetheless because it did create the earth, light, humans etc. (along with the rest of the universe). It's just some physics no one is able to percieve. Maybe some day when technology advances, it will be found out. But I doubt any of us are still alive by then.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next