Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

+20
DJDemitri
o QuickShott o
unshapedskills
KZ Powned
eaustinn36
sgt zombie23
Vicious Fox
BLACK SNOW 13
steveeeee
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
NegativeHUNTER
Jagdgeschwader
Pwnisher James
Made in Finland
Sir Manguydude
Super Mega King
PatrickQ 96
DeadApe
x Swiftyy v
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th April 2011, 3:29 pm

IDK, i say we test this first withut food then slowly add it to the gametype. This will be very very instersting and fun once we get this all sorted out. I say we try and test this without food tomorrow night.

I can work on a rule set today and later tonight and then tomorrow afternoon and before the game starts we could fine tune it a little more. When the game starts it will be the "test". so we can finish fine tuning all the rules and classes.

What do you guys think? Also keep in mind this will have some roleplay to it. This is not going to be a TDM type game.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

Post  DeadApe 7th April 2011, 3:30 pm

I just edited my post so read it.

I don't know, I really feel that food is a core element to this game mode, it essentially decides who wins and loses. I don't think it should be left out.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 7th April 2011, 4:20 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
I can work on a rule set today and later tonight and then tomorrow afternoon and before the game starts we could fine tune it a little more. When the game starts it will be the "test". so we can finish fine tuning all the rules and classes.

Nah it's ok me and a Group of People are already working on the ruleset. Also it isn't as easy as testing a game without food this is going to be a 2-3 day thing, so i say we host 2 testing games one day then 2 other (with the food on) the next Day. I would really like to keep it a survival game, just think IRL it wouldn't be just as easy as attacking a fort, this is when teamwork comes in the right person for the right class for example:
A scout class goes out with a sniper class it is the spy's job to get as much info from the enemy team as he can, IF he is caught that is when the sniper comes in to help the spy get away, The spy tells the rest of the team what they are planning Ex. "The enemy team are planning to scavange Play boys mansion" it is then up to the rest of the team to sneak attack the guards at the fort or attack the scavangers to weaken the numbers. Then once we know the exact location they are scavanging what time and everything else. It is a strategy game type like TopHat Said it is not a TDM.

I am also thinking of making a messenger Class, Let me me know what you think.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 7th April 2011, 5:45 pm

DeadApe I like the life rule, if your team has a medkit you are hospitalized and cannot leave your fort under any circumstances until you are healed. If you have no medkits how ever, the person is dead and should leave the game area. That way, a new round can start fresh. All we have to do now is figure out a time you have to wait to be healed.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th April 2011, 8:04 pm

I think there are enough classes.

I can only imagine this will have limited play area. Such as ZRP for an example. Confirm?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 7th April 2011, 11:37 pm

I say we allow pilots so we can put snipers in better positions and to help add to the scale of combat. we could also make the pilot class the medic and use him for med-evacs Vietnam style!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 8th April 2011, 9:12 am

NegativeHUNTER wrote:I say we allow pilots so we can put snipers in better positions and to help add to the scale of combat. we could also make the pilot class the medic and use him for med-evacs Vietnam style!

+1 And getting Helicopters are like a reward kind of thing. Kinda like getting cars...
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th April 2011, 3:37 pm

How about making the helicopter one of those supply drops? The host calls leaders of both teams, and tells them that at a certain time they are allowed to take a certain helicopter from a certain spawn point, and they need to fight over it to get it?

Just getting a helicopter for free every now and then would kinda suck. It would be a huge tactical advantage in defending, so I think the teams should earn it rather than just wait for it.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 8th April 2011, 5:05 pm

I think it should be like this, the host of the match will send a message to both team leaders. In the message the leader could say something like, "Beyond fighting between eachother, a helicopter is found just outside Hooters. It's fully fueled and ready to go, let's see who is gonna get it first."

Something like that would work, and the two teams would have to fight for it.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th April 2011, 6:11 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:I think it should be like this, the host of the match will send a message to both team leaders. In the message the leader could say something like, "Beyond fighting between eachother, a helicopter is found just outside Hooters. It's fully fueled and ready to go, let's see who is gonna get it first."

Something like that would work, and the two teams would have to fight for it.
But wouldn't the team closer to Hooters have an unfair advantage, because they could get there faster than the other team, and take the helicopter way before the enemy even gets there.

That's why I think they should informed in advance, so both teams can wait nearby for the time to come.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 8th April 2011, 6:39 pm

then wouln't the teams just camp the spawn and constantly fight to get the advantage when the helicopter comes?
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 8th April 2011, 8:30 pm

hmm i like the classes they are good but we need to fix a lil like the spy change his Deagle to a Uzi but that all i really hope this gametype will work its pretty solid to me cant wait to play Very Happy
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 9th April 2011, 6:15 pm

I read the idea and I think its great, only thing is what if a vehicle is badly damaged or unreliable to transport people? Do they just get a brand new one the next day or repair their current one? I also thought, what about a capture system of some kind for scouts. Scouts should be able to give something in turn for being released right, maybe have the scout also run messages to other forts if there is more than one fort like a treaty system. Still a really good idea though. Testing, I guess, will rule future changes though.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  HarshClaw 28th April 2011, 5:25 pm

DJDemitri wrote:I read the idea and I think its great, only thing is what if a vehicle is badly damaged or unreliable to transport people? Do they just get a brand new one the next day or repair their current one? I also thought, what about a capture system of some kind for scouts. Scouts should be able to give something in turn for being released right, maybe have the scout also run messages to other forts if there is more than one fort like a treaty system. Still a really good idea though. Testing, I guess, will rule future changes though.

Yeah that's what I thought, like if a scout was caught the fort he belongs to would have to give the other fort something to get him back, a classic case of "where's the money?" "where's the girl"
HarshClaw
HarshClaw
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 28th April 2011, 6:38 pm

Im down for testing any time..... really like were this is going
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 15th July 2011, 7:32 pm

New classes added.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 15th July 2011, 9:56 pm

Engineer
Your main Objective is to Protect vehicle in your team by medic packs ,Must be in a vehicle as driver or passenger
Cars and Mavericks only

Weapons
Main: smg or shotgun
Secondary: Glock

Equipment:
Rocket launcher (take down mavericks only)
Med Pack(for vehicles)
Grenades
body armour
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 3 Empty yo

Post  KSI Quick Reload 29th August 2011, 10:13 am

dude hybrid im so up for it bro
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 29th August 2011, 12:50 pm

Dude Toxic's game Bro.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 30th August 2011, 9:43 am

hybrid told me about the game so i thought it was his Razz
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 30th August 2011, 10:10 am

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:hybrid told me about the game so i thought it was his Razz

Nope, Hybrid was given permission to Host games by me. The way we both play the game are different, Hybrid Hosts on Thursdays. alot of people are wondering why i dont host Forts as much, the reason is because i have been really busy lately, but i want to start hosting reguraly again in a few weeks.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 1st September 2011, 9:43 am

oh well my bad i read hyrbids other forum and pulled this one up for the rules i posted in the wrong forum
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 21st September 2011, 10:35 pm

I would love to play this game mode.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3