Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

+25
JawBuster.
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
Silvatos.
NegativeHUNTER
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
DJDemitri
G00EY LOUIE
Eaglendia
steveeeee
andrew
Cry Vengeance
mboddz751
Vicious Fox
. ADestroyer360
snake eyez 89
WestHybrid 360
x Swiftyy v
BLACK SNOW 13
ApocalypseVVolf.
Super Mega King
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th November 2011, 6:52 am

Bumpety bump bump

Famous Battles, last stand of an underequipped reconnaissance team.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th November 2011, 9:45 am

If I wasn't driving, it wasn't El Toro.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 26th November 2011, 8:42 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:If I wasn't driving, it wasn't El Toro.

I have to share King Maverick...I think you'll live Very Happy
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th November 2011, 9:07 pm

Bump (again)

Operations tab

Retaliatory strikes, asymmetrical warfare.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 26th November 2011, 11:42 pm

We going Savage Huntingl, right now!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th February 2012, 5:41 am

Bump,

Status of Battle of Liberty City, future major operations.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th February 2012, 7:55 am

Crying or Very sad It's been a long, hard war. But its over! We won!!

We're goin home boys.... We're goin home...
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 5th February 2012, 1:14 pm

The battle has ceased to exist, but the war continues to rage on.

WOOT CARNAGE !!!
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 5th February 2012, 2:16 pm

a little something i thought up while reading the update:

"While it was successful for the most part, many still look back on the reclamation of LC with mixed feelings towards the campaign. UX's military domminance was clearly displayed over a large portion of the city's region after we decimated a force easily more than 10x our own size; and the vast amount of salvaged rescources totally outweiged any economic burdens the UX Governing force suffered as a result of the war. Also, the UXPM now has aquired one of the greatest footholds in its young history. With the capturing of Francis International Airport, the UXPM is now able to ferry supplies into the region at an astonishing rate.

Unfortunately, some of our own citizens will still regard this theater of war as an act of genocide, and criticize the UXPM for not attempting alternate methods. They seem to forget that the savages were practically isolated from each other, making effective diplomacy for the bulk of them near impossible...at least in till they were already unified against us...its kinda funny mom & dad: You want to act civily to the savages when you first arrive...and then after your first few patrols, you hesitate to even call them people.

Aparently the brass has been talking about moving west and attempting to garrison the regions outside of San Andreas/Vinewood regions...idk whats about to happen out there, but when it does its gonna be big....."

-A letter sent home by a soldier in the UXPM
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th February 2012, 3:47 pm

"Everyone wants security, but none of you want to know what it takes to achieve it," -Unknown
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 5th February 2012, 8:48 pm

Is this still going on?
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 17th September 2012, 7:52 pm

Somewhere on the west coast, a small group of men hudled around a fire. Its main fuel source being the corroded tires they had ripped off once functional cars and scraps of plywood that could be stripped from fencing. Their skin was ashy and hardened from months of constant conflict. Whether it was food, water, resources, or even a funny look, these men had ripped apart their foes with out mercy and didn't plan on curbing the violence anytime soon...it was a way of life...it was survival.

Suddenly a deafening roar pierced the silence like a knife. The group quickly rose to their feet; grabbing their nearby weapons, which included salvaged assault rifles (mainly AK-47's), handguns, bats/knives, and the occasional pipe bomb. The men trained their weapons sights to the source of the shrieking noise. It was coming from the horizon...that made no sense to the men. As the lead of the group began to step foward, a streak of light screamed across the sky and shook the world around them for a brief second before disappearing over the opposite side of the horizon.

The men sat stunned in silent awe and horror for a few seconds, before a large amount of paper leaflets began to fall from the sky. The savage envisioned what he had just seen as he picked up one of the leaflets and attempted to read its contents.

"Attention refugees of the Los Santos and San Andreas area, you have short predetermined window to evacuate the premise, after which no mercy will be shown. Those who wish to stay and oppose us should know one thing: Fight if you will but now matter what you do.........its coming........"

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 5 GTA-V-Fighter-Jet
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5