Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza!

+4
A Groovy Tophat
Vicious Fox
DeadApe
Made in Finland
8 posters

Go down

FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza!

Post  Made in Finland 19th September 2011, 10:13 am

This is something I've been passively planning on for ages, but never had the time or the tools to make it happen, but I've finally stumbled upon the appropriate software for the job (which quite ironically had been laying around my desktop for ages but I didn't know of it's full potential until earlier today).

Anyways, I plan on streaming movies every Friday and/or Saturday (and by every weekend I mean whenever I'm at home for the weekend) around 6-8PM EST and/or 1-3AM EST (or anywhere in between the two, if requested) each day for as long as there's an audience. I can stream pretty much any movie requested from classics to recent blockbusters (I'd prefer to stream high quality releases, but by popular demand I can do camcorder rips from theaters too). I'll also try to have English subtitles on whenever possible if that doesn't bother anyone.

I'm taking movie requests (and ideas and comments) already, though the first time I'll be able to do this is probably 30th of the running month, or 1st of October.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty Re: FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza!

Post  DeadApe 19th September 2011, 11:54 am

Awesome!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza! Empty Re: FIN's weekend simulcast movie stream extravaganza!

Post  Vicious Fox 19th September 2011, 2:55 pm

Fight Club.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th September 2011, 3:21 pm

How bout we watch movies that are actually good? Not just things with zombies, explosions and mind fucks?

Example: The Bucket List. (Just an example, however i really liked that movie.)
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th September 2011, 4:16 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:How bout we watch movies that are actually good? Not just things with zombies, explosions and mind fucks?
Preferrably, yes. I have a long list of movies I'd like to stream (aforementioned Fight Club is one of the top ones, along with Léon, Memento etc.), but I'd rather let the community decide so that there'll be anyone interested in watching the stream.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th September 2011, 10:17 am

Edit: Disregard that, uploading 2x55 minute videos got canceled at around 90% for a random error.

Anyways, I'm making a continuosly looping trailershow for possible movies on the channel: http://www.synchtube.com/r/FINnn

Password is "undead"
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th September 2011, 2:22 pm

Sounds like the Synchtube movie night. I like that stuff, it's almost as good as going to the movies, except I have to watch with headphones on, and the movies aren't necessarily new (not always a bad thing), and the quality isn't that great, and I'm typing instead of talking, and I'm with people on the internet instead of friends or family.

Still, there are plenty of movies I haven't seen yet that I've been meaning to see, and Memento is one of them. Christopher Nolan practically shits gold, his filmography on Rotten Tomatoes is all in the upper quartile or some shit. Lowest rated movie is 75%, and Memento has a 93%.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 20th September 2011, 9:01 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:How bout we watch movies that are actually good? Not just things with zombies, explosions and mind fucks?

That's one of the reasons I don't make much of an effort to go to these. Although those things can be good Tophat.

I might watch the Untouchables tonight, haven't watched that in a while.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 21st September 2011, 8:51 pm

Tons of movies with "mind fucks" are actually pretty good though.

Anyway, obligatory "Back to the Future" movies suggestion.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 21st September 2011, 10:44 pm

Gran Torino featuring Clint Eastwood mabey?
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down