Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11

5 posters

Go down

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th December 2011, 8:32 am

The Police Station Fire Incident/Bike Heist: After serving a hefty seven minute sentence (which felt like seven years) for vandalizing a gas station, STUNTMAN1TY and co. (bornkillajazzman and a chaotic GOD) came by the jail to pick me up. We attempted to perform a heist at a motorcycle dealership in Alderney, but it was too far away to get the police hot on our tails. So we decided to head to the main road and let them chase us ('cause we're adrenaline junkies bro), however I was quickly killed when FaCTioNzZ swerved into my lane and annihilated me (he was a cop, and I was driving straight toward the police station).

After that, the group eventually found me again, and I got another bike. STUNTMAN1TY decided we would try to get them to chase us again (once again, 'cause we were adrenaline junkies, bro) by driving right through the police station while firing weapons in the air. I had tried to drive through the little gate thing on one side of the police station, but it turned out to be a pointless solid fence, and I busted my ass on the pavement. By the time I got up, my bros were already gone, with an annoyed police force in tow.

To pass the time, I decided to drive my motorcycle up onto the roof of the police station and do donuts around an air conditioner. Apparently, eaustinn36, the chief of police, was not too thrilled about having that manner of shenanigans on his station's roof, so he came up with a shotgun and demanded I get of the bike. I made a futile attempt to drive back down the stairs before eaustinn36 started shooting, so I stopped and got off the bike. eaustinn36 shot the bike until it exploded. By this time, another prisoner and I (it was like NJxGunner or Bladewind or somebody, I can't remember) were standing in the parking lot. One of the cops told us to go inside, and to not mind the explosion. Apparently, the other guy didn't, because he came back outside on fire and died. Not looking forward to another harsh jail sentence, I crouched over his corpse, lit myself on fire, and died. Then, apparently DiLmYnStEr and FoundDa Kiwi were too close to the flaming bodies, as DiL quickly caught on fire, and his fire transferred onto Kiwi. Both of them died soon afterwards, transforming a fully staffed and prisoner-filled jail into a parking lot, featuring eaustinn36 standing over four flaming corpses, with the game announcing that he killed them (due to the fire originating with the bike he blew up).

The Turismo Heist: STUNTMAN1TY, bornkillajazzman and I had all acquired Turismos, and since they wouldn't spawn in Grottis car dealership, we drove them in there and then announced we had heisted the place (so the cops basically chased us for "stealing" cars which we had purposely brought in for us to steal). The cops were slow to respond, and I madi it all the way to the northern Algonquin-Bohan bridge. Before I left Algonquin though, Kiwi 1 was hot on my tail. I ended up going all the way to Bohan and then at some point doubling back and going back to Algonquin (so there could be someone chasing me other than just Kiwi and nK in a helicopter). I ended up crossing over into Dukes, and FaCTioNzZ and a few others caught up with me. I made a futile attempt to escape for a while. When asked if they could shoot out my tires, easutinn36 responded, "No, the Grotti dealership wnats those Turismos back in mint or close to mint condition". I suddenly felt a strange longing to destroy the car, and promptly drove head on into a wall, before driving the Turismo into the sea and surrendering.

Meanwhile, the rest of the police for engaged other Turismos in what sounded like an epic police chase. You'll have to get them to recap some.

The Hostage Situation at the UN: When WestHybrid 360 finally made it back to the game, I figured it was time for an actually successful heist. I told him I thought we should try holding people for ransom instead of standard robbery, and suggested a hospital, but West had a better idea. He quickly drove to the UN building, and we all (WestHybrid, STUNTMAN1TY, a chaotic GOD, lamboman, and myself) got ready for an epic hostage crisis. I called up Kiwi to tell him about the plan, because apparently the cops in Liberty City can only fight crime if you tell them beforehand you're going to commit it. A couple people got two buses luckily, as the first was promptly destroyed by DiLmYnStEr (conveniently saying we were just planning more destruction as he attacked us and blew up our blockade). When the cops arrived, DiLmYnStEr stopped terrorizing us, and decided he wanted to be a terrorist with us. West explained the situation, as gunfire was sporadically exchanged. Part of the exchange would be that they would bring us a helicopter. Kiwi landed on the helipad, and I took the pilot's seat. As the cops apparently started moving in, killing essentially all the hostage takers save for myself and STUNTMAN1TY (who was in the passenger's seat), we had apparently already loaded the ambassadors from Syria, the non-existent Yugoslavia, and I think Libya, into our helicopter (the countries nobody cares about, in Kiwi's words). I flew to the airport as part of the plan (with Raven 1, piloted by Kiwi again, following), and was joined there by the rest of the hostage takers, because apparently their deaths came too early in the scenario. We had a bit of a stand off, firing occasionally at the helicopters above, before we ended up loading the hostages into a car and fleeing. I think DiLmYnStEr and STUNTMAN1TY were left behind, as there was only four seats in the car and six terrorists (the make-believe hostages were presumably in the trunk or wedged in between us), and DiLmYnStEr died (and I think STUNTMAN1TY did too). We drove for a while, to West Algonquin I think. We then ran to some docks to take the hostages to Happiness Island by boat, but the bitch boats decided to not spawn on us, so we dragged the hostages to Happiness Island while swimming. We all fled into the gift shop at the base of the statue, and ended up spending a while shooting at the helicopters, eventually downing eaustinn36's (to be fair, he seemingly let us, saying he was losing control before he was on fire). While preoccupied with the helicopters above, LoCkOn advanced to the top level of the pedestal and killed lamboman. I looked over, saw lamboman dead, and decided to run towards the back of the statue to put distance between myself (with the assault rifle) and LoCkOn (with a combat shotgun), but not before LoCkOn hit me and wounded me. He promptly killed West, and advanced around the statue and finished me off.

Basically, the way I see it, he won. We only had RP hostages, so we couldn't kill them and prove this true, but even if we had real hostages, lamboman was killed before he saw what hit him, and West didn't have too much time. I had plenty of time in which I could have killed the hostages, but LoCkOn was advancing on me with a shotgun, and even if there were hostages, I would have focused on him rather than basically kill the hostages, sacrificing myself in the process, just to keep to my word about killing them. If you kill the hostages, you've got nothing keeping the cops from killing you, which is why it would have been a pointless last thing for me to do to kill the hostages. He was advancing whether I killed them or not, and if I went for him, I had a chance to kill him and recover the situation, perhaps killing a hostage as a penalty and then demanding Happiness Island be made into a sovereign country (which was what I was going to ask West to request if we managed to kill off the police on the island).

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 24th December 2011, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11

Post  KGBOOM 24th December 2011, 9:11 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:The Police Station Fire Incident/Bike Heist: After serving a hefty seven minute sentence (which felt like seven years) for vandalizing a gas station, STUNTMAN1TY and co. (bornkillajazzman and a chaotic GOD) came by the jail to pick me up. We attempted to perform a heist at a motorcycle dealership in Alderney, but it was too far away to get the police hot on our tails. So we decided to head to the main road and let them chase us ('cause we're adrenaline junkies bro), however I was quickly killed when FaCTioNzZ swerved into my lane and annihilated me (he was a cop, and I was driving straight toward the police station).

After that, the group eventually found me again, and I got another bike. STUNTMAN1TY decided we would try to get them to chase us again (once again, 'cause we were adrenaline junkies, bro) by driving right through the police station while firing weapons in the air. I had tried to drive through the little gate thing on one side of the police station, but it turned out to be a pointless solid fence, and I busted my ass on the pavement. By the time I got up, my bros were already gone, with an annoyed police force in tow.

To pass the time, I decided to drive my motorcycle up onto the roof of the police station and do donuts around an air conditioner. Apparently, eaustinn36, the chief of police, was not too thrilled about having that manner of shenanigans on his station's roof, so he came up with a shotgun and demanded I get of the bike. I made a futile attempt to drive back down the stairs before eaustinn36 started shooting, so I stopped and got off the bike. eaustinn36 shot the bike until it exploded. By this time, another prisoner and I (it was like NJxGunner or Bladewind or somebody, I can't remember) were standing in the parking lot. One of the cops told us to go inside, and to not mind the explosion. Apparently, the other guy didn't, because he came back outside on fire and died. Not looking forward to another harsh jail sentence, I crouched over his corpse, lit myself on fire, and died. Then, apparently DiLmYnStEr and FoundDa Kiwi were too close to the flaming bodies, as DiL quickly caught on fire, and his fire transferred onto Kiwi. Both of them died soon afterwards, transforming a fully staffed and prisoner-filled jail into a parking lot, featuring eaustinn36 standing over four flaming corpses, with the game announcing that he killed them (due to the fire originating with the bike he blew up).

The Turismo Heist: STUNTMAN1TY, bornkillajazzman and I had all acquired Turismos, and since they wouldn't spawn in Grottis car dealership, we drove them in there and then announced we had heisted the place (so the cops basically chased us for "stealing" cars which we had purposely brought in for us to steal). The cops were slow to respond, and I madi it all the way to the northern Algonquin-Bohan bridge. Before I left Algonquin though, Kiwi 1 was hot on my tail. I ended up going all the way to Bohan and then at some point doubling back and going back to Algonquin (so there could be someone chasing me other than just Kiwi and nK in a helicopter). I ended up crossing over into Dukes, and FaCTioNzZ and a few others caught up with me. I made a futile attempt to escape for a while. When asked if they could shoot out my tires, easutinn36 responded, "No, the Grotti dealership wnats those Turismos back in mint or close to mint condition". I suddenly felt a strange longing to destroy the car, and promptly drove head on into a wall, before driving the Turismo into the sea and surrendering.

Meanwhile, the rest of the police for engaged other Turismos in what sounded like an epic police chase. You'll have to get them to recap some.

The Hostage Situation at the UN: When WestHybrid 360 finally made it back to the game, I figured it was time for an actually successful heist. I told him I thought we should try holding people for ransom instead of standard robbery, and suggested a robbery, but West had a better idea. He quickly drove to the UN building, and we all (WestHybrid, STUNTMAN1TY, a chaotic GOD, lamboman, and myself) got ready for an epic hostage crisis. I called up Kiwi to tell him about the plan, because apparently the cops in Liberty City can only fight crime if you tell them beforehand you're going to commit it. A couple people got two buses luckily, as the first was promptly destroyed by DiLmYnStEr (conveniently saying we were just planning more destruction as he attacked us and blew up our blockade). When the cops arrived, DiLmYnStEr stopped terrorizing us, and decided he wanted to be a terrorist with us. West explained the situation, as gunfire was sporadically exchanged. Part of the exchange would be that they would bring us a helicopter. Kiwi landed on the helipad, and I took the pilot's seat. As the cops apparently started moving in, killing essentially all the hostage takers save for myself and STUNTMAN1TY (who was in the passenger's seat), we had apparently already loaded the ambassadors from Syria, the non-existent Yugoslavia, and I think Libya, into our helicopter (the countries nobody cares about, in Kiwi's words). I flew to the airport as part of the plan (with Raven 1, piloted by Kiwi again, following), and was joined there by the rest of the hostage takers, because apparently their deaths came too early in the scenario. We had a bit of a stand off, firing occasionally at the helicopters above, before we ended up loading the hostages into a car and fleeing. I think DiLmYnStEr and STUNTMAN1TY were left behind, as there was only four seats in the car and six terrorists (the make-believe hostages were presumably in the trunk or wedged in between us), and DiLmYnStEr died (and I think STUNTMAN1TY did too). We drove for a while, to West Algonquin I think. We then ran to some docks to take the hostages to Happiness Island by boat, but the bitch boats decided to not spawn on us, so we dragged the hostages to Happiness Island while swimming. We all fled into the gift shop at the base of the statue, and ended up spending a while shooting at the helicopters, eventually downing eaustinn36's (to be fair, he seemingly let us, saying he was losing control before he was on fire). While preoccupied with the helicopters above, LoCkOn advanced to the top level of the pedestal and killed lamboman. I looked over, saw lamboman dead, and decided to run towards the back of the statue to put distance between myself (with the assault rifle) and LoCkOn (witha combat shotgun), but not before LoCkOn hit me and wounded me. He promptly killed West, and advanced around the statue and finished me off.

Basically, the way I see it, he won. We only had RP hostages, so we couldn't kill them and prove this true, but even if we had real hostages, lamboman was killed before he saw what hit him, and West didn't have too much time. I had plenty of time in which I could have killed the hostages, but LoCkOn was advancing on my with a shotgun, and even if there were hostages, I would have focused on him rather than basically kill the hostages, sacrificing myself in the process, just to keep to my word about killing them. If you kill the hostages, you've got nothing keeping the cops from killing you, which is why it would have been a pointless last thing for me to do to kill the hostages. He was advancing whether I killed them or not, and if I went for him, I had a chance to kill him and recover the situation, perhaps killing a hostage as a penalty and then demanding Happiness Island be made into a sovereign country (which was what I was going to ask West to request if we managed to kill off the police on the island).

That was a very interesting read. I wish i'd had went now. Maybe next time
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11 Empty Re: Life Roleplay CE Recap - 12/23/11

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2011, 4:02 pm

Good read Sleepy. Smile

I split the post from the main topic (hope you don't mind) to avoid the recap getting deleted (old events are cleared from that section).

If anyone else wants to contribute, feel free.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 24th December 2011, 7:49 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:The Police Station Fire Incident/Bike Heist: After serving a hefty seven minute sentence (which felt like seven years) for vandalizing a gas station, STUNTMAN1TY and co. (bornkillajazzman and a chaotic GOD) came by the jail to pick me up. We attempted to perform a heist at a motorcycle dealership in Alderney, but it was too far away to get the police hot on our tails. So we decided to head to the main road and let them chase us ('cause we're adrenaline junkies bro), however I was quickly killed when FaCTioNzZ swerved into my lane and annihilated me (he was a cop, and I was driving straight toward the police station).

The Hostage Situation at the UN: When WestHybrid 360 finally made it back to the game, I figured it was time for an actually successful heist. I told him I thought we should try holding people for ransom instead of standard robbery, and suggested a hospital, but West had a better idea. He quickly drove to the UN building, and we all (WestHybrid, STUNTMAN1TY, a chaotic GOD, lamboman, and myself) got ready for an epic hostage crisis. I called up Kiwi to tell him about the plan, because apparently the cops in Liberty City can only fight crime if you tell them beforehand you're going to commit it. A couple people got two buses luckily, as the first was promptly destroyed by DiLmYnStEr (conveniently saying we were just planning more destruction as he attacked us and blew up our blockade). When the cops arrived, DiLmYnStEr stopped terrorizing us, and decided he wanted to be a terrorist with us. West explained the situation, as gunfire was sporadically exchanged. Part of the exchange would be that they would bring us a helicopter. Kiwi landed on the helipad, and I took the pilot's seat. As the cops apparently started moving in, killing essentially all the hostage takers save for myself and STUNTMAN1TY (who was in the passenger's seat), we had apparently already loaded the ambassadors from Syria, the non-existent Yugoslavia, and I think Libya, into our helicopter (the countries nobody cares about, in Kiwi's words). I flew to the airport as part of the plan (with Raven 1, piloted by Kiwi again, following), and was joined there by the rest of the hostage takers, because apparently their deaths came too early in the scenario. We had a bit of a stand off, firing occasionally at the helicopters above, before we ended up loading the hostages into a car and fleeing. I think DiLmYnStEr and STUNTMAN1TY were left behind, as there was only four seats in the car and six terrorists (the make-believe hostages were presumably in the trunk or wedged in between us), and DiLmYnStEr died (and I think STUNTMAN1TY did too). We drove for a while, to West Algonquin I think. We then ran to some docks to take the hostages to Happiness Island by boat, but the bitch boats decided to not spawn on us, so we dragged the hostages to Happiness Island while swimming. We all fled into the gift shop at the base of the statue, and ended up spending a while shooting at the helicopters, eventually downing eaustinn36's (to be fair, he seemingly let us, saying he was losing control before he was on fire). While preoccupied with the helicopters above, LoCkOn advanced to the top level of the pedestal and killed lamboman. I looked over, saw lamboman dead, and decided to run towards the back of the statue to put distance between myself (with the assault rifle) and LoCkOn (with a combat shotgun), but not before LoCkOn hit me and wounded me. He promptly killed West, and advanced around the statue and finished me off.

Basically, the way I see it, he won. We only had RP hostages, so we couldn't kill them and prove this true, but even if we had real hostages, lamboman was killed before he saw what hit him, and West didn't have too much time. I had plenty of time in which I could have killed the hostages, but LoCkOn was advancing on me with a shotgun, and even if there were hostages, I would have focused on him rather than basically kill the hostages, sacrificing myself in the process, just to keep to my word about killing them. If you kill the hostages, you've got nothing keeping the cops from killing you, which is why it would have been a pointless last thing for me to do to kill the hostages. He was advancing whether I killed them or not, and if I went for him, I had a chance to kill him and recover the situation, perhaps killing a hostage as a penalty and then demanding Happiness Island be made into a sovereign country (which was what I was going to ask West to request if we managed to kill off the police on the island).

Yeah nice recap bro , and the only reason i killed you guys is because i was stealthy and i had a clear shot .
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 24th December 2011, 9:50 pm

Nice recap Desert and thanks for doing it.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down