Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules.

2 posters

Go down

hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules.

Post  hustler184 17th November 2012, 4:18 pm

These are my GTA IV zombie night rules. I will usually post this link to a topic I have. These rules are to keep the game fair a noob free. If you don't follow the rules, you will be kicked.
- There are always five survivors. Which means if there is more than five, that extra person will be automatically be moved to the zombie team. I would also like to adress that zombies usually hold 11 spots free to people who would like to be them.
- Zombies can NEVER occupy a vehicle at all times. They will always have to walk or run. Survivors are adressed the same way. Unless i told them they could. Zombies will always have melee weapons. No guns, no bats, just knifes.
- It will most of the time be dark, or set to evening when the sun is setting, to create that mood. survivors team colors can be orange or purple, but zombie's team colors are always green. If I missed something in the ruleset, please tell me so I can add them.

hustler184
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty Re: hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules.

Post  eaustinn36 17th November 2012, 5:49 pm

Sounds good; it is always good to have different ruleset versions from the sites official staff-run zombie modes, as it adds variety. I might pop in one sometime.

To ensure you get the maximum amount of people, be sure to post an event topic for each individual event. Also, follow the guidelines for community games here:

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6267-community-games-how-to-host-your-own-game

And general event format here:

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6628-about-events

If you have any questions just ask.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules. Empty Re: hustler184's GTA IV Zombie Night rules.

Post  hustler184 17th November 2012, 6:42 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Sounds good; it is always good to have different ruleset versions from the sites official staff-run zombie modes, as it adds variety. I might pop in one sometime.

To ensure you get the maximum amount of people, be sure to post an event topic for each individual event. Also, follow the guidelines for community games here:

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6267-community-games-how-to-host-your-own-game

And general event format here:

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6628-about-events

If you have any questions just ask.
Ok, I'll add those too. Thanks.

hustler184
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down