Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Day-z official topic

+18
snowwolf1996
sgt zombie23
El Mexi Can 915
KZ Powned
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
ABigSoggy Wafle
xCRISS CR0SSx
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
Ryanhw12
22 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Day-z official topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Day-z official topic

Post  sgt zombie23 18th January 2013, 10:19 pm

yeah overall I had a fun time i was gunned into cover by a bandit at the balota airfield and dil ran behind him and stole his car then we lured him into the open and i beat him with my hatchet.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th January 2013, 10:23 pm

While i was lost and ended up by belevino or something...but fun convo was made
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th January 2013, 1:12 am

I'm gonna start killing on site now

I DONT GIVE A FUCK
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th January 2013, 1:20 am

Me and sgt played on a server and got loaded up him an mp5 and me a makarov we decided to scavenge a gas station when some guy comes up behind me. sgt tells me and i turn having the advantage but he seems like a good guy...just a fresh spawn so we let him go. while i search the station he pops up by sgt who scares him off. then we meet up at the road and i see him run the other way. a zed started to charge us and while i aimed he started to hack my legs off, with the hatchet that i left there, i am able to escape but he starts to hack sgts legs off while he is being munched on by zeds killing him as i fire at him, unaffectingly because i was using a mouse pad, and three makarov mags didnt kill him he grabs sgts mp5 and shoots me burning two of his clips, a glitch where i wouldn't die, till he finally killed me. Moral: As much as i don't want to say it, kill on sight
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th January 2013, 1:58 am

Beep boop wrote:I'm gonna start killing on site now

That's no good! We don't have enough active members for you to just start killing them willy-nilly!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 19th January 2013, 2:36 am

I love how none of the zombies even attempted to attack me. I honestly walked up to sgt's corpse while he was being fed on, grabbed his shit, and left unscathed.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th January 2013, 2:51 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:

That's no good! We don't have enough active members for you to just start killing them willy-nilly!
well he did lose his 3-day character...anyway maybe if we have a bigger more intimidating group then i wont, but until then i'm not having any of it
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th January 2013, 10:55 pm

Just got me a car and a shotgun(no ammo though) and three jerries
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th January 2013, 10:59 pm

I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Isn't this exactly what we said would happen?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th January 2013, 11:00 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Yes but we thought we could be naive
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th January 2013, 11:03 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I DONT GIVE A FUCK

It was going fine for quite a while met some really cool people shared guns with some people. It was good it was just one mother fucker and honestly i've met more cool people than bandits in dayz so far
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 20th January 2013, 9:54 pm

Today we honor Snowwolf A hero who sacrificed himself to bandits so that Dil and I may escape.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 20th January 2013, 9:55 pm

Snowwolf got killed in DayZ like a pussy. That is all.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 20th January 2013, 10:08 pm

We were starving...we decided to hit cherno for some food...we got to the supermarket and raided it while zeds poured in after us...we were able to get enough food, but dil was too busy fumbling with binoculers...I told sgt to go ahead and i will stay with dil...we started to run away from it along the coast, then..."I see two guys by the coast one with a Ak(Dil) and one with a lee enfield(Me)...And we went "AWWW SHIET"...a bullet streaked across the air and struck my leg breaking it..."Dil ABORT" then an axe man ran up to me trying to axe me as dil aborted...i fired three fruitless shots before i was put down...

Read that in a vietnam war veteran voice

Also, Dil scared some guy off of a lighthouse tower
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 20th January 2013, 11:29 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Snowwolf got killed in DayZ like a pussy. That is all.

And Dil Combat logged like a cry baby bitch
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st January 2013, 12:59 am

Beep boop wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Snowwolf got killed in DayZ like a pussy. That is all.

And Dil Combat logged like a cry baby bitch
That was payback for some faggot admin killing me with a spawned SUV.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th January 2013, 1:52 am

Sgt, snowwolf and I played DayZ for a while. We finally met up, sgt bringing a friendly bandit with him, but I was killed by a sniper. I respawned and was teleported there by the bandits, who revealed it was just a joke and let me collect all my stuff. They also didn't shoot us in the back as we trekked off into the wilderness, to our surprise.

After a long while of walking and running and dodging zeds, we made our way in a loop back to Elecktro or Cherno (I wanted to take my tent and food and head for the hills).We decided we'd just loot the firehouse that was waaay on the outskirts. The firestation was a wretched place, filled with loot, but also with the dead of those who preceded us. sgt took note of the corpses, but we didn't listen. Hubris was our biggest mistake that day. Anyway, the place was haunted by a disembodied, malevolent voice that taunted us for a while before hosing the entire building with machine guns. We were all unharmed, and the voice decided to let us go. We rummaged around a while longer before encountering a bandit named Dohboy who had no mic or weapons. We talked with him for a while, before deciding to ditch him and head off to the wilderness again (we were afraid he was the ghost hacker, so we didn't kill him for fear it would just agitate him). He followed us, with us noting this, before I was immediately downed (but not killed) by a mystery assailant. sgt and snowwolf went back to the firehouse area I think to take cover, leaving me to die on the ground.

But it wasn't yet my time. Standing above me was a lone figure, my guardian angel. Dohboy. This unassuming, selfless and courageous bandit bandaged me to save me from dying of blood loss, and dragged my unconscious body to safety. By this time, sgt had died and snowwolf was incapacitated. Dohboy bravely charged into the fray, no doubt intent on saving another life and redeeming himself for his past sins. But it simply wasn't meant to be. Dohboy was gunned down by the cowardly hacker, and snowwolf, helpless, cold, alone, and slowly dying, perished. I was helpless to stop it.

Finally, I woke up. A quick check revealed that other than slightly low blood, I was fine. Were it not for Dohboy's bravery and selflessness, I'd have no doubt died along with my comrades. I stood up and immediately ran as fast as I could away from the firestation and the hellish scene within. After reaching a safe distance, I aborted. God bless you, Dohboy, you beautiful soul. I owe you my life, and I just wish there was some way I could pay you back.

Expect to see my loving tribute (and the preceding events) to Dohboy on video in the near future.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 24th January 2013, 2:01 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Sgt, snowwolf and I played DayZ for a while. We finally met up, sgt bringing a friendly bandit with him, but I was killed by a sniper. I respawned and was teleported there by the bandits, who revealed it was just a joke and let me collect all my stuff. They also didn't shoot us in the back as we trekked off into the wilderness, to our surprise.

After a long while of walking and running and dodging zeds, we made our way in a loop back to Elecktro or Cherno (I wanted to take my tent and food and head for the hills).We decided we'd just loot the firehouse that was waaay on the outskirts. The firestation was a wretched place, filled with loot, but also with the dead of those who preceded us. sgt took note of the corpses, but we didn't listen. Hubris was our biggest mistake that day. Anyway, the place was haunted by a disembodied, malevolent voice that taunted us for a while before hosing the entire building with machine guns. We were all unharmed, and the voice decided to let us go. We rummaged around a while longer before encountering a bandit named Dohboy who had no mic or weapons. We talked with him for a while, before deciding to ditch him and head off to the wilderness again (we were afraid he was the ghost hacker, so we didn't kill him for fear it would just agitate him). He followed us, with us noting this, before I was immediately downed (but not killed) by a mystery assailant. sgt and snowwolf went back to the firehouse area I think to take cover, leaving me to die on the ground.

But it wasn't yet my time. Standing above me was a lone figure, my guardian angel. Dohboy. This unassuming, selfless and courageous bandit bandaged me to save me from dying of blood loss, and dragged my unconscious body to safety. By this time, sgt had died and snowwolf was incapacitated. Dohboy bravely charged into the fray, no doubt intent on saving another life and redeeming himself for his past sins. But it simply wasn't meant to be. Dohboy was gunned down by the cowardly hacker, and snowwolf, helpless, cold, alone, and slowly dying, perished. I was helpless to stop it.

Finally, I woke up. A quick check revealed that other than slightly low blood, I was fine. Were it not for Dohboy's bravery and selflessness, I'd have no doubt died along with my comrades. I stood up and immediately ran as fast as I could away from the firestation and the hellish scene within. After reaching a safe distance, I aborted. God bless you, Dohboy, you beautiful soul. I owe you my life, and I just wish there was some way I could pay you back.

Expect to see my loving tribute (and the preceding events) to Dohboy on video in the near future.
Fuckin' Dohboy...coolest bandit EVER
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 24th January 2013, 11:15 am

One act of kindness hardly balances his sins. If he was a bandit, it probably means he used to spend his time eating children, wounding people on the street so people would help them so he could get more loot, all the while killing as many people as possible.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 24th January 2013, 11:22 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:One act of kindness hardly balances his sins. If he was a bandit, it probably means he used to spend his time eating children, wounding people on the street so people would help them so he could get more loot, all the while killing as many people as possible.

Nah I would compare Dohboy to a modern day jesus
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 24th January 2013, 3:20 pm

Beep boop wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:One act of kindness hardly balances his sins. If he was a bandit, it probably means he used to spend his time eating children, wounding people on the street so people would help them so he could get more loot, all the while killing as many people as possible.

snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th January 2013, 4:18 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
Beep boop wrote:

Exactly. You never knew Dohboy, not like we did. He was a grizzled, regretful man, far from innocent. He made his mistakes. But he did his damndest to redeem himself for them (he's like John Marston). All you really have to do to become a bandit is kill people who aren't bandits. I guess after a while Dohboy realized constantly fearing everyone wasn't a life worth living and decided to change his ways.

He saved my life, and for that I'll always remember him. RIP Dohboy: ????-2013.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 24th January 2013, 4:20 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
Beep boop wrote:

Exactly. You never knew Dohboy, not like we did. He was a grizzled, regretful man, far from innocent. He made his mistakes. But he did his damndest to redeem himself for them (he's like John Marston). All you really have to do to become a bandit is kill people who aren't bandits. I guess after a while Dohboy realized constantly fearing everyone wasn't a life worth living and decided to change his ways.

gay
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th January 2013, 6:31 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
Beep boop wrote:

Don't you dare compare some neckbeard playing Day-Z to John Marston, ever.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th January 2013, 6:45 pm

You're both just jealous you never knew him.

He was a hero.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next