Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

+25
eaustinn36
Ryanhw12
ABigSoggy Wafle
DeadApe
lamboman1342
Super Mega King
Namorg
WestHybrid 360
bman4782
Vicious Fox
Meatshield718
snowwolf1996
CRACKER KILLER
A Sneaky Whale
ApocalypseVVolf.
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
nK FaTaLiiTY
FoundDa Kiwi
Made in Finland
Cloakey100
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2013, 7:33 am

ztron wrote:Hey guys look a demo for battlefield 3 4!

Its like 3. but without an overkill of blue so that's totally justifiable to buy a 60$ game with only 5 maps and 9 guns out of the gate, with 20+ maps and 30+ guns on standby for DLC milking!

I keep pointing out to people "Look, all the same textures. Look, all the same animations. Look, all the same guns. Look, all the same vehicles. Look, all the DLC they're gunna throw at us..."

Although, BF3 did give me 1000+ hours of enjoyment....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  WestHybrid 360 27th March 2013, 11:14 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 482711_589090221103724_1117750486_n

Ztron, we found your phone.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th March 2013, 12:50 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:

Its like 3. but without an overkill of blue so that's totally justifiable to buy a 60$ game with only 5 maps and 9 guns out of the gate, with 20+ maps and 30+ guns on standby for DLC milking!

I keep pointing out to people "Look, all the same textures. Look, all the same animations. Look, all the same guns. Look, all the same vehicles. Look, all the DLC they're gunna throw at us..."

I'd probably end up paying $30 for it when the price goes down, the campaign is the only thing that peaks my interest.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 27th March 2013, 1:02 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:

I'd probably end up paying $30 for it when the price goes down, the campaign is the only thing that peaks my interest.

That is literally what I was thinking. I've been borrowing other peoples CoD games to play the campaign because I'm a sucker for a good action movie :X

I mean, it looks kinda cool but I have no idea what they are adding that's new, and I don't trust them to balance Battlefield at all anymore, so I'm worried about it being a BF3 clone. Maybe I'll get it on PC for "Dem grafix" and 64 player servers.

*EDIT* Also, my WTF moments.

How in the hell could this have all happened in 14 minutes? It went from early morning to afternoon to stormy evening.

Why didn't the chopper pick them up in the GIANT OPEN FIELD?

WHY IS THAT HAVOC FLYING SO GOD DAMN LOW?!?

If they want the intelligence so badly, why are they trying to blow up the squad carrying it?

Why did the evac still land on the factory after a Havoc was circling it and blowing it up? Also, why did the Havoc go for the sqaud instead of the evac heli?

Once again, why did that Havoc fly ten feet off the ground to chuck rockets at a civilian truck? Also, how did that truck survive a bunch of rockets? I mean, even the windows made it despite what looked to be direct hits. We should really consider investing into whatever the hell that was made of.

Oh and, WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 27th March 2013, 4:18 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 482711_589090221103724_1117750486_n

Ztron, we found your phone.
Shit where did I leave it?
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th March 2013, 9:52 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Youtub10

Did YouTube have to make an even lower resolution to make up for the downright shitty load times? Why not just allow videos to buffer all the way through?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th March 2013, 2:58 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 24 Youtub10

Did YouTube have to make an even lower resolution to make up for the downright shitty load times? Why not just allow videos to buffer all the way through?
Because the vast majority of all internet users don't have any other choice than a "downright shitty" ISP. What difference does it even make for you?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th March 2013, 4:30 am

I don't recall ever needing it before myself. If for whatever reason 360p videos wouldn't load fast enough, going down to 240p would pretty much load the entire video in a couple seconds. Now, videos just don't load at all. It doesn't even matter that they have a 144p setting anymore though, since videos start on 480p and trying to change the setting will often result in it trying to load the change indefinitely. And even if it does, it will still only prebuffer for a couple seconds before stopping. It's literally faster now to download videos instead of trying to watch them on YouTube.

Basically, the load times have gone from shitty to even shittier.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th March 2013, 5:27 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:I don't recall ever needing it before myself. If for whatever reason 360p videos wouldn't load fast enough, going down to 240p would pretty much load the entire video in a couple seconds. Now, videos just don't load at all. It doesn't even matter that they have a 144p setting anymore though, since videos start on 480p and trying to change the setting will often result in it trying to load the change indefinitely. And even if it does, it will still only prebuffer for a couple seconds before stopping. It's literally faster now to download videos instead of trying to watch them on YouTube.

Basically, the load times have gone from shitty to even shittier.

I never have a problem with youtube
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 29th March 2013, 10:01 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:While looking through my catalog of games, I saw this headline on the Steam page of one: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-09-inafune-capcom-forced-sequel-output

For some reason that pisses me off. I'm already mad at Capcom due to the fact that they consistently don't hire writers for their games. Now I've got another good reason to hate them. Fucking middle of the road dipshits. Just hire writers, ENGLISH SPEAKING ONES, and your games would be exponentially better. Another link caught my eye from that page.

Feel free to link this whenever you see a UK-ish person saying "What language are you speaking?".

I love how the video tries to backtrack everything we just saw at the end and act as though they weren't being stereotypical enraged douches. Feel free to read some of the comments if you want to know why so many people hate PC gamers. "lol fps competition that isnt CS 1.6 or unreal tournament? lol. PAD LOL."

I agree with what most people have said though, watching video of CoD is a yawn-fest.
Also how much they fucking twiddle their dicks when dealing with their IP's. There should have been a Megaman X9 by now dang it.
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th March 2013, 12:21 pm

VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st April 2013, 3:48 pm

Just testing if posting is disabled already...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24