Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Finns survival journal Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Finns survival journal Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Finns survival journal Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Finns survival journal Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Finns survival journal Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Finns survival journal Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Finns survival journal Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Finns survival journal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Finns survival journal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Finns survival journal Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Finns survival journal Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Finns survival journal Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Finns survival journal

+4
Mrbojangls37
DeadApe
BlitherCube
Made in Finland
8 posters

Go down

Finns survival journal Empty Finns survival journal

Post  Made in Finland 1st May 2009, 6:46 pm

Okay, I'm really bored and I'm coming up with this shit on the air. So I'll just write whatever first comes to my mind. This is my imaginary journal written during an imaginary zombie outbreak.

Here goes.
____

Finns journal.

Page one.

How should I start... I found this worn-out notebook from our basement and decided to write a journal. You know, like that little jewish girl during World War II. Maybe some day someone will find this and help them understand what was going on around here. That's why I'm writing in english. Everyone speaks it, right?

It had been in the news for a couple of days but I wasn't concerned. They said they found a new disease. They always make it such a big deal, even over here. It's useless because those new diseases never reach us... Well, except this time. But still, we have always been among the first ones to stock up on emergency equipment. Waste of tax money I'll say. This one time the new mystery disease got to us, and it wasn't much of a help really, now was it?

Almost everyone is already dead. In this town. In this country. In this whole planet I think. There was nearly 60 of us. Now, there is seven of us still alive

- Me
- My mom
- A young couple and a kiddo boy
- A drunkard
- A old fool

We all lived in the same five story apartment building and are held in its basement. Ideal place to hold up. This whole basement was meant to be a radiation shelter or hiding place in case of a war. So it's built to keep off radiation and resist some minor explosions. There is no windows or anything. Just two thick metal doors. The first one can be openned only from the inside and the second one from both sides. I doubt the zombies are smart enough to open it, and even if they were, we still have the other one. Oh yea, there is this small hole with a lid to get us some fresh air. We keep it half open so we get some air and we can hear whats happening outside.

Oh, you're propably thinking of what happenned to the rest of us? Well, long story told short. Some wiseguy got the idea we should raid a supermarket even though we had food for all of us for a whole week. It was a disaster. We made to the near supermarket without any encounters with the undead. Everyone started to pull off cans from the shelters, making crazy noises. I tried to stop them, but it was too late.

Only moments later a huge moaning army of undead came out of nowhere. I could have sworn I saw a couple of my friends standing in the line with them. I just froze as they came closer. Everyone else of course freaked out.
Fourty nine.
That's how many died right in front of my eyes. As the slaughtering began, I finally snapped out of it. I ran back to the shelter as fast as I could. The other six survivors were waiting for us there. You can imagine how hard it was to break the news.

Well. That's that. Now we have been here for a couple of days. When there was more of us, there was all kinds of stuff to talk about. Now, there's not much else to do but to read some old books we found from the basement and wait to be saved.

_____

Page 2 coming soon. That's where something finally starts to happen. The first page was just recap of what happenned and why are we there.

Also, everyone and everything in this story is based on real life people and real life things. I just change some names or don't mention any.

Last edited by whatever FIN on 4th May 2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Finns survival journal Empty Re: Finns survival journal

Post  BlitherCube 1st May 2009, 7:00 pm

thats actually really good lol
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st May 2009, 7:22 pm

good stuff keep it coming.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Finns survival journal Empty zombie story

Post  Mrbojangls37 2nd May 2009, 12:45 pm

hey that was really great you should think about making a book.
Mrbojangls37
Mrbojangls37
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 2nd May 2009, 1:13 pm

I liked it! Maybe include more things that are happening as your character is writing though, make it more engaging, like have him write about how he feels right now, how he felt when things happened, less sarcasm and more emotion. Thats just my opinion though, and its no way negative, just trying to be constructive.

HOWEVER I think it is ridiculously original and I like it alot, keep em coming man!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 3rd May 2009, 1:59 am

This was one of those things I wrote in the middle of the night, just like that. I thought everyone was just going to laugh and forget. Well if you liked it, I got some more coming soon.

I would have wanted to pay a lot more attention to detail, but this was just a prologue of some sort and I didn't want it to be seven pages long so I just put the most important things there. I'll propably write more about the trip to the shop. And I'll definately write something about how we found out about the outbreak and how we got into to basement before getting raped by zombies. And the whole journal is not going to be about me writing about random shit, there will be some sort of escape... I haven't thought of all the details yet but I got the basic idea.

Last edited by whatever FIN on 4th May 2009, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 4th May 2009, 9:59 am

kewl
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th May 2009, 10:44 am

Page two

I've been reading through the first page for a couple of days now. I think it's a bit unclear so I decided to write some more. This time I'll start from where it all began.

It began about a month ago, in China. They found some deadly disease in a small town, so they quarantine the whole place. Leaders of our nations were called in for an emergency meeting where they made a decision of nuking the town. Only a couple of million casualties and it seems this killer disease was wiped from the face of earth...
Few days pass and the media is going crazy about the nukes. Everyone is passing on with their lives as normal.

Then, one peaceful friday evening I came home and turned on my PC. No connection to the internet. I got a little frustrated and turned on the TV. The same thing was looping on every single channel. An emergency broadcast. And it was saying cases of people suddenly fainting, then getting up and attacking anyone near them had been reported all over the world. They suggested we lock our doors, cover the windows and wait for help. I had just shouted my mom to come check it when the power got cut.

I looked out of the window. It has a pretty good view over the whole town. I didn't see anything out of ordinary yet. Then the alarm rang on the other side of the town. That's when I knew the shit was gonna hit the fan real soon. I grabbed my moms hand without saying a word and rushed for the door. When we got the the stairway people were opening their doors too. There was an emergency practice here not long ago and they taught us to go for the bomb shelter whenever that alarm rings.

All we could do there was to sit and listen. For hours we did listen. People screaming, crying and shouting from pain. Then there was silence. I got up and openned the door to an tight corridor and took a turn left. That's where most people keep their bikes, but I went there because there is an small window there. The view outside was breathtaking. Dozens of bodies laying on the ground and even more of them walking around.

Some people had followed me in to the corridor and asked what was going on. I said we might have to stay in the bomb shelter for more than just a couple of hours...

I went back for the bombshelter and when I got in there was a couple of guys starting a generator. The generator roared as it started and then the lights went up. Atleast we didn't have to sit in the dark. Someone had found an emergency supply pack that was supposed to have food and medical suplies in it. there was a hobo who lived in the bomb shelter so I guess he had found it and ate everything in it. But the medical supplies were still on tip-top condition.

So we needed food, and everyone knew that but no one was saying it. Until I came up with an idea. I asked a couple of guys to help me out with it. We were going to drag a fridge and a huge freezer in the bomb shelter. At first everyone was too scared to do it, but I said we could just lock the front doors. And if we don't make much noise maybe they won't even know we're there. The door wouldn't last forever, but even if they would notice us right away we would still have enough time.

So all I had to do was to sneak to the door and turn the lock. As easy as taking a candy from a baby. After one dull click we were safe. We took the fridge and freezer both from the janitors apartment because it's in the first floor, and dragging them down the stairs or using an elevator would make too much noise. After that we raided every apartment from the top floor to the bottom and took all the food we could find.We put our loot in the freezer. Food doesn't rot when it's frozen. Brilliant, isn't it?
______

There ya go. Next one will propably be about the trip to the shop. After that I guess it's enough of memories and something starts to actually happen.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  jroulette 6th May 2009, 10:57 am

nice man, v entertaining ^^ more more Razz
jroulette
jroulette

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 6th May 2009, 4:03 pm