Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called

+3
SincereDonkey
BlitherCube
XampleStruck
7 posters

Go down

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called

Post  XampleStruck 16th August 2009, 1:23 pm

First let me say I have not played a single zombie night yet because of bad luck but I have been thinking and came up with this Gametype. I don't know what you can and can't do but here it goes.

----------------------------
- 24 Floors Of Fright

Story : The Survivors are a small group of 4 who heard on the last military broadcast that they will be making a last evac at the projects in Galeston/town. The building is from the Misson "A long way down"

Goal : Survivors make there way to the building and hold out into the time runs out.

It's kinda short but I'll post a better version in the near version
XampleStruck
XampleStruck
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty Re: GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called

Post  BlitherCube 16th August 2009, 2:05 pm

So after Long Way Down, where the finally made it to the ground, they go back up? And if that's the case it won't work because once you kill a zombie inside it will spawn outside so it can't catch up to you as you go up the stairs.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty idea

Post  SincereDonkey 16th August 2009, 2:22 pm

maybe we can call it a Long Way Up?
and you try and reach the top of the building for evac?
and you fend off the zombies on a defensive perimeter?
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty Re: GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called

Post  Made in Finland 16th August 2009, 4:32 pm

SincereDonkey wrote:maybe we can call it a Long Way Up?
and you try and reach the top of the building for evac?
and you fend off the zombies on a defensive perimeter?
... And how would that work?
Zombies spawn down on the street, so the humans have to just run up and the zombies will never catch them.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 16th August 2009, 5:39 pm

Zombies should have one life and hide in the building (theres that one with the mission you do for Elizabeta with the undercover cops) and say 3 or 4 humans wipe them out. Would work better on CoD zombies on Bloc or something but meh.
Like FIN said though, it would be a cake walk for survivours.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  XampleStruck 16th August 2009, 6:02 pm

Ross Saxophone wrote:Zombies should have one life and hide in the building (theres that one with the mission you do for Elizabeta with the undercover cops) and say 3 or 4 humans wipe them out. Would work better on CoD zombies on Bloc or something but meh.
Like FIN said though, it would be a cake walk for survivours.

Good idea
XampleStruck
XampleStruck
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

GTA 4 New Gametype/Campagin/Mission/whatever it's Called Empty okay

Post  SincereDonkey 16th August 2009, 6:05 pm

okay so i never gave it a lot of thought i was just trying to be helpful Sad
Il just sit here......alone...... "im all alone and theres nobody here beside Mehhhh"
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 17th August 2009, 1:14 am

How bout its like a team of 2 itll be challenging and i think 14 zeds will be enought to kill a team of 2 especially newbs
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th August 2009, 1:26 am

Wouldnt really work. Also I dont see how this is more fun/different than long way down.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum