Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content)

Go down

"Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content) Empty "Hope" Lies dead parts 1-3 (Explicit Content)

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd August 2009, 8:46 pm

It's been 2 weeks since the virus broke out. When I heard the news, all those nightmares, all those movies, all those fears came true. I saw as my own family was ripped apart by a mad beast. Now I seek one child who they say can help save us, with a cure. It's been 2 days since I heard this, and 1 week to pick up drifters who can help me. I don't understand how they could let this happen. The religious people say it was an act of God, but why would he let his children suffer like this. Others say the government was making something that can raise family members, with some side effects it seems. Anyway, as we make out way through the abandoned streets, parks. I began reminiscing about the times we spent in the park. Now all those memories are wasted away. With no idea what I was doing, I found myself parking us in the middle of the street. I sat there, crying, wishing this was a bad dream. As Tom the war vet said, "We got to get to California. We wont make it with you doing this every time you see something of your childhood." "I know", I said, "just gotta...." And without finishing my sentence, we heard it. The most terrifying screech any man should never hear.

We all looked to the left, and saw them. "GO GO GO!" said the hobo. I started the car, it was off to conserve gas, and it wouldn't start. Just my luck. "GO!!" I tried to start the car, as one of those freaks bashed against the driver door, I pulled out my Desert Eagle, and shot that son of a bitch in the face. It started, now all we had to worry about was getting enough speed, to drive away safely. I looked in the review mirror as I saw someone on the ground, bleeding as the sun's lights showed through the tree's making the blood almost look beautiful. "We lost Abel." "Nurse, we know." I looked at he face in the mirror, almost as if his face said, "Wait." or "Why are you leaving me to die!?"

5 hours pasted, as we stopped at a farm, see what supplies we could get, or survivors. The sunset looked beautiful, if only it meant another good day. But what we knew what that meant was that the wave of failed mutants would come crawling out of the sewers. We opened the door cautiously, hoping nothing would bite our faces off as we opened the door. The war vet searched the rooms with his M16. The son of the war vet searched the closests in the rooms with the M1GARAND his grandpa gave to him. The Nurse a combat shotgun, searched the bathroom and kitchens for stuff to eat and heal our wounds. And I and the hobo only holing an Axe waited outside with me, watching for any of the dead. "Who thought that something like this would happen?" He said. "Who knows Jacob. Maybe it was for war, but planted in the wrong place." "Maybe we deserve this, I mean look at what we've done to this planet, to the world. No God is going to look out way, we failed on his creation." "Well you never know, maybe he has something planned for us." "Yeah, sure if he's out there looking our way." "Guys I found something!" Said the Veteran. Seemed important. It was in a safe they said. We all looked at it, couldn't believe out eyes. Maybe this is the answer to our questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2
As we all looked at the documents, we couldn't believe what we saw. There we photos of test subjects, and photos of them ripping people apart on testing grounds. The people were drifters they probably found around the testing area. There was a tape in there too. He looked for a VCR and TV. Luckily we found one with some electricity. There was a doctor. "Test subject number 290." He said into the tape recorder in his hand. 290? How many of these things did they test? He inject a needle in the dead body. Then he sat down, about 20 feet away from it's lower body. Pulled out a gun from the desk next to him, as if he was expecting this to happen. It got up after 1 minute. Looked around, and growled its ugly teeth at him. Then he ordered to calm down, and it...it obeyed him. Maybe it was something in the shot. He said sit and made a gester for him too, and he did so. As the doctor turned his back on it, shuffling around some papers,writing notes down, the thing got up, staggered over to the doctor, and bit him in the neck. He screamed, then he pushed an alarm. He fell to the ground. Blood everywhere, and security came in and shot it down. They went to inspect the doctor. "Dr. Brinks is down." one of them said. "Ok put his body with the rest of 'em." One of them picked his body up, and he bit him! Then the other, and so on.

Maybe this was how it began. But why? "Well," said the Jacob,"at least we know." "But what's this then?" asked the nurse as she looked at a piece of paper, trying to figure out what it meant. We all observed one by one. Then the son said, "Maybe its some sort genetic photo?" "Could be there are more here." The bacteria multiplied with every photo. Turned green after a while, then just pitch purple. Impossible. "Hmm. 'Aight lets examine this crap later. C'mon we gotta get items." Me and Jacob went outside, examining the sewer hole. "K, let's go." He hopped into the jeep, and took off. "Why would a simple farmer be having something like this?" "Maybe he isn't a simple farmer. Look at the garden on the roof. He was probably a refugee from the area." I noticed it as well as Tom pointed to it as he drove.

It's exactly 8:45 pm. We found a safe spot on a parking lot roof and barricaded ourselves in. We barely had anytime to do so though. It was very close to the time of the mutants to come out as we had set up the barricades. I looked up into the sky. The stars were beautiful. Made me wonder. 'Since there might be aliens out there, why not help us?' I was thinking crazy now, desperate for a way out of this hell. And since there was no light coming from the cities, more stars appeared. And the clouds in the night sky were beautiful as well. They were a type of dark orange. I love cloudy days. Makes me feel cozy. "Okay, so how long till we get to Cali?" asked nurse Eve. "Maybe, if we can get enough supplies to last us the trip. We can get there by 4 days." I've been to Nevada and back to California when i visited my relatives. It only takes about 4 hours to get there now it's four days? "Why 4 days?" I asked. "The creepers will be out on the nights so we have to wait and set up camp.

I awoke, in the middle of the night or early morning. I don't know, I was too lazy to check my watch. I got up, went to the guard rails that prevent the cars from rolling off. As I examined the scenery, I saw dark figures. Walking near our barricade, then they disapeared! "TOM!" "Shit what the hell!?" He quickly grabbed his gun and aimed it around the area. "How many barricades did you put?" "About 3." my body shook. "And where?" asking in a frightened manner. He saw me tremble, and heard my voice do the same. He Looked at me as if he didn't want what I just saw happen. "One in the front, and 2 in the south area." Then, the screech sounded. And growls grew louder and louder. " LET'S GO!!! EVERYONE UP NOW!" I ran to the car, and pulled out my gun, and shot madly into the crowd of the undead. They were all coming up the turn that leads to the 3rd floor. Eve pulled up her shotgun. As she was the close one to them. But it was too late. She screamed. I was so damn close to her, I can hear the blood gurgling in her mouth, as they ripped her up.

I ran to the jeep, tripped over one of our supplies. I got up on my knee's quickly as i turned my head. And there it was. The very face of my death. Grinding it's teeth, flesh peeling off it. It charged at me with open arms, as if to give me the best hug ever. This was it.

Off Topic: I am putting to parts into one topic, taking this suggestion from one of my topics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3
As I stared death in the face, I had a flashback of my life. It's really true, life does flash before your eyes. And it's a beautiful sight. My 5th birthday. My first day of school. Middle school, high school, graduation. Everything that was important to me, had been coming back to me. Then, I had a flashback that saved my life. I remembered something I had in my pocket. "Shit, Jake NO!" And with that cry of my name, I pulled out my butterfly knife, and slit that fucker across the throat. But then I remembered that face somewhere. It fell to the ground, it's blood on my face. I got up, and repeatedly stabbed it in the brain. Now I could see what it looks like. Theirs were black. Looking like the photos of Cancer patience's spleens, lungs. I couldn't stop. The adrenaline took me over. And then I found myself stabbing another than another. I don't know how I avoided getting bitten, but I managed. "God damn it Jake. We have to go!" Tom pulled me away like a wounded soldier on the battle field. I never experienced war, but I'm sure there's never been fear like this in it.

We quickly grabbed what we could. Then, we were off. "What the fuck happened to you back there?" All I did was look at my knife. Covered in guts, blood you name it. "HEY! Answer me!" I looked up blankly at him. Then looked back out of the jeep. "Lyle, get me the 1st aid kit." "k'." He tossed it to his dad. "Do you feel any blood on you?" "No." I answered. Then he tossed it back onto the passenger seat. "In all my years in Vietnam, I have never seen a man do that before. That would earn you a medal." He chuckled, trying to make me become social agian. "Why are you so...depressed right now? You've killed them before." "Yeah but," I couldn't say it. But my mind told me to let it out."That was my bro...brother." I began crying as I spoke. "He was so young! Not even old enough to see himself get legally drunk on a Friday. I...I can't go on like this, knowing I'll soon have to stab people I knew. Why though, out of all people, why...my little brother? I...just can't..." I burst into sobbing. Then I was about ready to jump the hell out of the jeep, as Tom looked away. I thought to myself, 3-2-1 jump! But they quickly pulled me back in as Lyle looked in the review mirror. "Damnit Jake! We're not loosing two people in one night!" He then pulled me down. I assured him i was okay.

Tom then turned to let me be. "How is his brother here? Didn't he say he was from Colorado?" he asked Jacob. "Maybe he lived here. I don't want to ask him though. We're probably the only survivors here. Let's get going." "Okay, I'll keep a lookout for a barricaded area." Then he looked at the man hole in the middle of the street. "I just remembered." Jacob turned his head, looking at Tom, and saw what he was looking at. As we passed the man hole, the mutant thing leaped out. There were two. I just looked at amazement, as they ran to catch up to us, like a dog chasing a car. They were disgusting. The most foul smell was upon them. Maybe it was the sewer or just them.

They had long tongues, scraps of hair on their body, toxic spill eyes. Their bones were visible and they nearly had horns. like the devil's hellhounds. Their blood were being sucked back into their mouths like someone with a cold. Veins popped wildly out of their arms. Their base color was an almost orange. Then I saw the light from the M16 muzzle around me. I grabbed my Desert Eagle. Aiming at them. Steady I told myself. BOOM! Right in the face. But it was still charging at us. We shot at them in the face but nothing happened. Then there was a glowing green...wound looking thing on them. It...it was glowing! I shot at that, like to the weakness of a boss on a game. It went down. Now for the other. We made a turn as the road we were on was blocked. I nearly lost my balance. I shot at the other, and then it did the same. As we drove off, I could see it disintegrating, and turning to ash. "268 miles till California." And there were still stars out. Still dark. Don't matter though, I just saved my own ass.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum