Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content)

3 posters

Go down

"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty "Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content)

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd August 2009, 8:51 pm

Part 9 (Finale)

Desiree woke me up, and asked me to walk with her. We went to the bathrooms, of course I waited outside, she was just too scared to go alone, and so I thought. Then as she walked out, she began to kiss me. "I missed you so much." She said between kisses. Then we began making out, and we went into an empty office, and well, you know the rest. I havn't seen a woman like this in years. She was perfect. Her hair reached down to her chest, as I stood there in amazement. We were doing it like if there was nothing else or no one else in the world. She sighed and said my name at some points, and I liked the attention. After about an hour, we walked out, and began smooching agian. And then we went to bed.

We all woke up almost simoutaniesly. And grabbed some more items, food from the vending machines, and we were off. Now we were finally heading to San Diego, and on the ride there, me and Desiree held hands along the way. There were alot of zombies along the way though, thankfully none on the freeway, but just on the streets. We had to be careful though on the intersections. "So, did you miss us?" Lyle always had a sense of humor, even in the bleakest of times. "Well, it was okay, glad you guys came though. I was on so much adrenaline, I was going to go in every house and wipe out all the zombies I saw." Lyle laughed as he drove.

We finally made it to San Diego, but now there was the problem of getting to the harbor safely. We had to protect the girl, even if she was the cure or not, we still couldn't take our eyes off her for a second. She was so quiet all the time. Whenever we tried to ask her about her life, she wouldn't answer. If we told a joke, she wouldn't laugh. Nothing seemed to make her respond, only a simple scream or cry whenever they attacked us. But she was tramatized, of course she was only a child, and a child should never see anything like this, but something was different about the way she reacted to the sightings of the undead.

We stopped at a Walmart. So much easier to come here instead of going seperatly to other places. We grabbed food, clothes, and some more items, such as golf clubs for close combat. Then there was a loud crash and bang in the front. There they were, all ready to break in. We barricaded them as soon as we could. But we weren't fast enough, they broke in. We rushed into a Mcdonald's inside the walmart, the only thing it was good for at this point was saftey. Isacc shot at them madly, he must have found more ammo. He barely shot one of them as they leaped off a counter. He than ran to join us. Then Lyle, in such fear, walked backwards, eyes wide open, as I stared at him, and as he stared at his death. I ran towards him.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
"I...I can't do it."
"What the hell do you mean you can't?"
"Look it's not in my blood to be a hero!"
"No one is asking you to be one! You just have to fight!"
"What if I'm too scared."
"Then grow some fucken BALLS and shoot!"
He than just stared at me, and I went back to help them out. We were shooting from the counter as they tried to leap in. And as I sat down to reload, I saw Lyle, looking at himself in the mirror. Then he reached into his pocket, pulled out his dad's medal, and pinned it to his shirt. Than he came marching over to us. "My dad didn't die for nothing, and neither will I." Then he pulled out his M1 Garand, and shot them down one by one.

Soon we were nearly out of ammo. Then he pulled out his dad's M16, with his initial's on it. Then he looked into the crowd of zombies, as they flooded in. Then he did the most heroic thing I've seen him do. He leaped into the crowd and shot into them like a physcho. They all paid attention to him and grabbed, clawed and bit him. "GO!" He ordered us as he gurgled blood. And we did so.

As we rushed into the car, the little girl began to cry. "This is all my fault." She finally spoke. She had the typical voice of a young girl. "No it's not yours," Desiree reassured. "It's no one's." "No, it is. I was a test subject once. They made me get bitten from them." "When did this start?" "About two months ago. They found out about some sort of healthy bacteria in me. Some cure for AID's. But once I was released, I began to spread it by drinking things that me and my mom drank. She was the first." We were amazed. Now the harbor was in sight. "Is there even a cure to this plague?" I asked. Than she looked at me. "No." I was disapointed. What was the whole point of this? We all almost died because of this almost pointless trip. "Now, I'm slowly changing, into one of them." She rolled up one of her sleeves, and there was a slight growth on her arm. "Can you a least tell us your name?" "Hope." She said. Pretty ironic. Then she stood up, walked towards the end of the car, and jumped. "NO!"

We stopped the car, and went to inspect her. She was dead. No time to waste though. We ran to the car as the army of zombies came rushing to us, as the only fresh piece of meat there.

We finally reached the harbor. There was a big gate, and it opened. Soldiers than quickly brought us in, and as the army of zombies came, there was a big explosion. And then the soldiers fought them off. We were rushed into what seemed like the last chopper. Then the soldiers who were fighting them off rushed in with us. "Where we heading?" I yelled over the sound of the chopper. "To Canada!" Canada, the safest place in the world. Then we were off. This is my final entry as we are flying over some cities. Now I'll drop this journal, and hopefully to any survivors, this will give hope. Better hope than what we had.

Last edited by Bloodskull90 on 23rd August 2009, 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed some typo's :|)
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty Re: "Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content)

Post  soulja66 23rd August 2009, 9:56 pm

very very very gud story even though u could have worked on the ending alittle but still very gud I hop u write sum more stories

soulja66
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty Re: "Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content)

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd August 2009, 11:26 pm

I am actually. Im still working on the story fro the new one though. but i will make another one fo sho
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  soulja66 23rd August 2009, 11:43 pm

sweet hope 2 see it soon I love a gud story

soulja66
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

"Hope" lies dead 9 Final (Explicit Content) Empty Whoamg

Post  SincereDonkey 25th August 2009, 7:25 pm

Hey,
yeah i like your imagination i would appreciate it if you helped me work on my one?
ive been planning it and started writing it already but i need someone better to help get the structure going so far i have to much dialogue and not enough going on
just reply if you or anyone with experience will help.
Thanks
, Donkey
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum