Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers part 1

+7
Spiderman
El Mexi Can 915
MrKurt2012
BlitherCube
Phatnutsack
not to worry
airassault54
11 posters

Go down

Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers part 1

Post  airassault54 25th August 2009, 11:48 pm

I doubt there is anybody on this gaming community that isnt a liar,cheater, or a discevier
We all have cheated,lied,or discevied someone or something once in are life but the thing is though is

I LIE

I CHEAT

I DISCEIVE

But the thing is though is that i dont lie often but i still do it
I rarely ever cheat

I do disceive people sometimes but for good reasons, But that night i got suspended i was telling the truth.
I dont lie to people that are in high power besides for my mom and dad lol Very Happy

But its bullshit that u dont believe me because for 1 there r no fucking cheats for gta IV

im just good at Gta btw not saying i am better then anyone but i am number 1 in the leaderboards in less then 2 months...
I am not saying i am the best i am not saying i am bad
All i am saying is i am good but there r people way better then me...

That night on cod 4 zombies before i was going to play zombies i was so excited i wanted to try out swat on cod4 after gta 4 swat for me was a success...
And nobody wanted to play it...Fail for me....but i was changing my classes and they said they didnt want to do that and the m4 class was all i changed and so i never changed back...

Magnum Brown
Master Of Kills
Top Hat
Kz Powned

and others were there when i wanted to play swat and i didnt mean to have stopping power on but i never changed back cuz every time before zombies i change my classes so i dont waste my time...

I was so excited i never checked my classes... i went to custom slot 1 pressed A and started playing i never noticed how easy i was killing zombies cuz i was getting headshots like crazy... I was having alot of fun playing with my squad *RCON* i love my squad idc if there not the best but all our skills together we destroy mother fucking zeds

I
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers     part 1 Empty Re: Liars,Cheaters,Disceivers part 1

Post  not to worry 26th August 2009, 12:00 am

you probaly didnt mean to, But go to the chat box on the bottom of the home page there's a hot chick that you might like.
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 26th August 2009, 12:09 am

n2wry wrote:you probaly didnt mean to, But go to the chat box on the bottom of the home page there's a hot chick that you might like.

dude you gotta like reply to everything huh?
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 26th August 2009, 1:18 am

You make me laugh airassault, I am not even going to start an argument on this thread.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th August 2009, 1:53 am

Tee hee you were excited my ass the first thing you are suppose to do is check your classes and you did not for 5 rounds so you were excited almost half the night, stop making up retarded excuses just because you cheated and finally got caught just deal with it and stop trying to make people believe your bullshit , Your's truly Fattyboy122

P.S : no ones cares about how good you are at any games including gta.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  airassault54 26th August 2009, 6:19 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Tee hee you were excited my ass the first thing you are suppose to do is check your classes and you did not for 5 rounds so you were excited almost half the night, stop making up retarded excuses just because you cheated and finally got caught just deal with it and stop trying to make people believe your bullshit , Your's truly Fattyboy122

P.S : no ones cares about how good you are at any games including gta.

so fucking wat dude i love coming to zombie nights but the thing is that ya know wat is its bs i love coming to zombie nights and then i forget to change 1 fucking thing cuz i was doing sumtin before zombies...

Do u check out ur perks before u pick ur class cuz when i do it i go to custom slot 1 and its my M4 zed class and i know wat i have on it besides that fucking time ight er body fucking makes mistakes...

Urs would be being a fucking asshole posting to my shit so get ur head out of ur ass and grow up...

P.S. i never said anybody had to believe me but i dont give a shit if u do or dont

Yours fucking truly AIRASSAULT54 BITCH
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th August 2009, 6:45 pm

Actually yeah dumbfuck I do check all my classes out before I play because im not mentally retarded and do not have the attention span of a motherfucking fly. And another thng I dont fucking cheat then lie about it like your dumbfucking ass because I have a fucking brain and can play good without cheating unlike a degenerate asshole faggot. So next time you fucking cheat and get caught maybe you should stop trying to cover it up to save you reputation because now I do not only thing your a fucking cheater , I now hate your fucking guts and if you ever come to my fucking zombie room im kicking your ass out and if people don't like it then they can go fuck themselves. Yours truly Fattyboy122

P.S: Your a stupid fuck leave and never come back you peace of dog shit, also no one likes you except for maybe your recon friends who cover up for you as well. And next time you cheat just accept you cheated and do not make retarded excuses or make them at least half believable.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 5th April 2010, 12:40 am

Did anyone notice how mad fattyboy got in this topic?
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 5th April 2010, 3:48 am

Does any1 have any pictures of air assualt? my candlejack account got banned for some reaso
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 5th April 2010, 11:07 am

Here you go, but I think is the closest you can get. I'll try to add him though.

Edit: Poo, his account's private, but now you have his name.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th April 2010, 12:05 pm

Wow, I forgot how ugly he was. xD
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 5th April 2010, 12:49 pm

i like how he spelled deceivers wrong.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th April 2010, 1:17 pm

bman4782 wrote:i like how he spelled deceivers wrong.
I like how you're replying to a half year old post made by a banned person who doesn't even come here anymore.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum