Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME! >;D

+4
Zomando
not to worry
Ross Saxophone
Bloodzombie77
8 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME! >;D

Post  Bloodzombie77 26th August 2009, 3:33 pm

Hey im new here, never played gta zombies before and i hope on playing this saturday. but because i live in the uk it will be early sunday morning for me so im getting up really early to play. ive added undeadxbox gta5 and registered here , but i just wanted to know some tips really , and do i just have to play gta online until i get an invite on the night?

last question i swear ;D

does anyone know the time difference of the uk and ameriuca, i think the uk is five hours later, am i right?

sorry for posting shit like this, but im a dumass and could need with some help.

REPLY (:
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty Re: IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME! >;D

Post  Ross Saxophone 26th August 2009, 3:36 pm

Hey fellow Britain, to answer you question, yes, it's best for you to stay on GTAIV until you get an invite, and when you get it, accept it straight away. It's best if you get on ten/twenty minuets early, just to make sure (may seem stupid but don't have your status as Appear Offline either).

As for the time zone, it's 10.00pm in America, so it's 3.00am here.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty Re: IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME! >;D

Post  not to worry 26th August 2009, 4:04 pm

Blood you shouldn't have a problem, In zombies on saturday.
I'm Sure you'll be fine. pirat
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th August 2009, 4:25 pm

That's cool that you'll get up early, but they do have european-friendly matches once in a while. look for it in the topics or calender.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Empty haha

Post  Bloodzombie77 26th August 2009, 4:42 pm

yeh i know about the friendly matches and that. so 5 hours difference . thanks. add my gamertag anyone?

help me out a bit :L

is it worth me lending a mike of my mate because mine broke..?

gamertag - ryan45555554

- Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  TE4MKILLM4STER 27th August 2009, 12:02 pm

Yeah its a lot better When A Proper Host Does It
And Its Better To Have A Mike
TE4MKILLM4STER
TE4MKILLM4STER

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 27th August 2009, 12:16 pm

hey i dont know if this is the wrong place to be posting this or not but, what are the gta zombie games like?
ill get up at 2:30 even if it kills meh! Sleep
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 27th August 2009, 4:56 pm

Well on a good night they are mad fun. They last about 3-5 hours and everyone has a great time. We about 10-20 different scenarios and everyone gets to be human a few times. Being a zombie is fun too sometimes I prefer it. At the end everyone tips a glass to the host and all have a nice drink.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th August 2009, 4:58 pm

Bloodzombie77 wrote:hey i was online last night and suddenly got an invite to a zombie game. hosted by airassualt. i really didnt think it was very good. will the one on saturday be betterr? D;<

Yes...much better. Anyway check out the FAQ, also YES GET A MIC. Players who CANT HEAR THE HOST ARE BOOTED. If you cant get your friends mic, make sure you can hear through your tv.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 28th August 2009, 10:41 am

Blithercube wrote:Well on a good night they are mad fun. They last about 3-5 hours and everyone has a great time. We about 10-20 different scenarios and everyone gets to be human a few times. Being a zombie is fun too sometimes I prefer it. At the end everyone tips a glass to the host and all have a nice drink.

IMPORTANT READD. AND REPLY TO ME!  >;D Damn
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down