Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Thomas's Journal/Events Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Thomas's Journal/Events

+3
LegendaryFroggy
DeadApe
ABigSoggy Wafle
7 posters

Go down

Thomas's Journal/Events Empty Thomas's Journal/Events

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2009, 12:20 am

Finally got around to doing this... This is a record of the whole Thomas's Stories in one book. I will get to revising it and shit later. Chapter 4 is done! Chapter 5 is nearly done (thank god) and as for the new story's it is getting a bit difficult on what direction I want the story to take. Last thing I need is to make a decent story in the begining and make it half assed at the end like this one. Enjoy...

The Final Stage[setting]
Sidewalks covered with white worn wrappers, and black discarded gum; cracked pavement and knotted, untamed trees; 7-11's and identical strip malls; and a "great in its heyday" remorseful buildings and attractions all sit quietly in the brisk February air. No snow had fallen in several months, only cold, disappointing rain. The skies seemed to be painted grey for almost 2 years now. The only thing grayer were the dimly lit, circa early 80's signs. Kids had tattoos, mow hawks, and cigarettes in between their piercings. They looked like they were 30 year old "has beens".
Everyone seem to have come here to die or drop their trash off. If you weren't old, you didn't notice the skid marks on the spotted grey sidewalk, or the black skids on the slanted brick buildings from nylon wheels, or the deep black rubber marks from hopeful "near misses" in the streets.
Unless you were old, you had two main objectives: getting drugs/cigarettes, and/or skating or loitering. Unless you were old, the smell of wet garbage, and mold were common place and a building with AC was like a being able to breath again. Unless you were old, you either lived in a "squatter" or were shortly going to move out of your parents house.
Unless you were old, or like me.
Welcome to Brick New Jersey.
Welcome to my home.
Welcome to my hell.

Chapter 1:

Monday February 3:
Today was pretty standard. Read the last green lantern comic, that guy could kick anyone's ass! I had to walk to school because I woke up late. God what a night. I stayed up to 2 in the morning figuring out some hex modding and leveling up my elf in WoW. I also tried talking to Debby through her AIM but same as always no answer. Anyway while walking to school I saw a man just *SMACK* hit the ground. Just out of the blue, while waiting for the bus just hit the ground and started to twitch. I think he had a seizer. I looked the other way. I get a little squeamish every time I see anything like that. At school, nothing new. In my AP calc. we did some Vectors which were too easy. Oh, before I could make it to my lunch of course it wouldn't be normal without that dick Steve pushing me into the wall. I wish I had Thor's hammer to smite that ass! My arm was weak. I thought I was about to fall into cardiac arrest. God being a pacifist is hard. Aw... Who am I kidding? I don't fight back so I don't get my ass handed to me more. He looked different today. Like a sickly look. His eyes were glazed and had a yellowish tint. Might be jaundice. Good! I hope the fucker drank so much that his liver fails! I sat with Dom and Eric but, Eddy was stuck at home. Eric said something about him having a bad fever and may need to go to the hospital. I don’t know. I was too busy spacing out about Debby. God, how I want to be with her! I long for her golden hair which cascades into a beautiful waterfall down her perky bosoms and "hourglass body". He blue eyes taunt me. He lips lust for me. Waiting for that one kiss..... Sorry I lose myself when I think about her. I just got done coloring my warhammer tank figure and I’ll probably end up playing some RE5 till twelve. Shit. I need to get my suit for the freshman mixer! You should see it! Its black with a cool.......Hang on I hear something....It sounds like banging......I’m taking my bat with me. Hope that year of baseball taught me something.....

Tuesday February 4:
False alarm last night. My parents think it was just some wandering animal, begging for food. Thank god it wasn't a bear. Speaking of bears, what’s with them and Jersey forests. It’s like I can’t keep any garbage outside without having a torn open can. Oh, Steve wasn't here today (THANK GOD) but neither was Eddy and now Eric. Weird. Must be the weather. Oh by the way, here is a new person I can add to the hit list. Mr. McMahon! I HATE HIM! Today he made me run two miles! TWO MILE! I almost had a stroke! There is also some more talk about that damn virus. What a load! It’s just like SARS and Bird flu! It’s not going to do anything. What really gets me are those surgical masks! Haha. People actually think it going to do something! God danmmit! There's that banging! I'll be right back....I have to go. Oh my god! I talk about it tomorrow.

Wednesday February 5:
Damn Mexicans! Not to be racists but they need to stop this shit and get back over that border! One tried mugging my dad and bit him! He pale as hell and his eyes are just like Steve's. I stayed home to take care of him. He isn't doing so well. He will shake it off.
..He's strong like that.

Thursday February 6:
It’s unbelievable.
You really don't know what you have till it’s gone....
He is gone... It’s so unbelievable. The worst is that I have no feeling. I'm numb! No tears. No empty whole in my heart just numb.
I can't talk too much today. Not up for it. My mom is a wreck.
This is just unbelievable.

Friday February 7:
Maybe I am going crazy. Right before they took him into the ambulance I saw his hand twitch. I caught a small glimpse but it look like his life less hand just... moved.
I don't know. It’s been a long day. I haven't gotten much sleep. I had to find an explanation on why my dad's ambulance crashed. They said the body is missing. Damn bears.... They said the other medic personnel were found with bite marks on them. One was missing his jugular or something I don't know.
This is just all going to hell. I've started smoking. My head is in such a fog that I just can't take it. My mom still hasn't left her room and relatives just keep bugging us about his life insurance. FUCK THEM!.....
School called today. Said they were deeply sorry. First person to tell me that. Eric is in the hospital with Eddy. Dom. and I will go see them tomorrow.

Saturday February 8:
Eddy is the ICU. Some new virus bull shit. Same with Eric. They said it some kind of spore. What a crock of shit!
I haven't been myself. Who could blame me? My dad just died, I haven’t spoken to another family member (sides my mom) without being asked for money, and 2 of my only friends are in the hospital. I just can't take it....
On a lighter side I finished leveling my elf...

Sunday February 9:
The power went out in my house. Good thing I printed my journal out before hand. I guess we were in a lot of debt before my dad died and we somehow squeezed by, but now with my dad dead, my mom out of work this is just all going to hell.
I think I may put my mom in a hospital. She won’t open the door. She just keeps crying and crying....
I was just told Eddy was pronounced dead 3 hours ago. FFFFUUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!!!! WHY!?! I'll watch some TV to calm myself down....

Monday (1 am) February 10:
Apparently there is a spore going around. Some dumbass said it brings the dead back to life with "violent behaviors." They said the infected become cannibals to feed. Whatever. I bet it were those fucking Russians’ getting their pay back from the cold war. God this is one huge mess....
Hang on fucking banging again...wait its coming from my mom's room....
I won't be able to forgive myself....

Monday (8 am) February 10:
She's dead......
EVERYONE IS FUCKING DEAD!!! I had to do it....I didn’t mean it....She attacked me and I didn’t think I pushed her that close to the stairs... God... I nearly threw up the 8 cups of ramon I had that night to keep my self sane....
You’re the only thing I have left. Half my school is gone! Either in the hospital or six feet under.... for now.
It's becoming unsafe....God I’ll miss them.....I need to get out of here....NO STAY! STAY WITH THEM! DONT YOU LOVE THEM? DONT YOU CARE?.....I do! But it’s too late! I...I...I can’t do it. I can't stay here. I can't end up like them...God dammit...GOD DAMMIT!!!! I'm grabbing my bat and anything else I can find. I write again when I get to the police.

Monday (8 pm) February 10:
....They are all gone... The streets are sprinkled with blood.... So much blood. Cars are left abandon in the roads. A thick fog hung over cars and house... I did the only thing that seemed rational. RUN.... RUN RUN RUN!!!
I don't know how but I made it here. There is no difference then the street. It was vacant. Everything in the building sat so still...
How am I alive? Why aren't I infected? After a bit of searching I found the armory and the confiscated weapons. They must have cleared most of it out. Only thing in here is Glock with a half a clip and one of those retractable aluminum rods. What am I doing? I don’t know how to use a gun! Nor do I have the will or the balls to kill a man. Lucky for me the armory door is fairly heavy. This should hold. I need to find answers. I need to find....
I NEED TO FIND DEBBY! SHIT!!! I NEED TO FIND HER!

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 23rd June 2011, 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Journal/Events Empty Re: Thomas's Journal/Events

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2009, 12:20 am

Chapter 2:

Tuesday February 11:
Didn’t sleep too well last night. Every time I closed my eyes I see her! I need to find her.
After I got my dead ass up (no bad zombie pun intened) , I looked around the police station to see if I can find anything that I missed last night. Nothing. The place looked like a riot went on. Tables flipped, paper scattered the floor, holes in the walls….blood streaked and dripped along the wall….. It lead to one door…. One door! I never thought one door could scare me that much! My heart practically vibrated my whole chest! My palms started to sweat and my mouth ran dry as I reached for that door that looked so….unforgiving…..
What was I thinking?
I did it on instinct… I couldn’t help it….then the rest is sort of blank….
I kept my eyes close as I twisted the knob. It was slippery… I figured it was either my sweat or the blood…
I swung the door open, gun ready…
I heard some kind of yell followed by a *smack*. The damn thing nearly killed me…
I managed to catch a quick glance of the blurry figure but I was more worried bout my face getting pounded in considering he was sitting right on me! The guy must have weighed a ton! He almost broke my hip! After that it was just noise…
Loud shots rang in my ears…
Everything was quite… I don’t want to talk about it.
Like I said blood isn’t my forte.
I managed to get my ass out of there but where was I planning on going?
Everyone in this town is practically a vegetable bent on eating my fucking brains out. Cliché I know but, from all the zombie games, comics, and movies I watched read and played I should be good at this! Definitely a “wtf?!” moment.
I finally got to Eric’s house… At least I think its Eric’s…. Eh I’ll worry about it later right now I need a plan…
I still need to find Debby but I have no clue where she lives! I mean I went to pool parties at her house when I was little (not good experiences I might add). I think her house is past the bridge but I am not wasting time looking. I need to know where her house is exactly. Maybe I should go ask Eric or Dom… Fuck, I’m so tired… I can’t think straight… I hope things will work out tomorrow... Damn this couch is comfy!

Wednesday February 12:
… I could have helped him….NO! SHUT UP! YOU DID YOUR BEST! HE WAS DEAD ANYWAY!....
I can’t deal with this… I need to get away…. Just sit back, get a Monster and read my favorite comic “The Silver Surfer: Comic # 21” and also kick some ass with my elf!… And I would get Debby and…. Debby….

I need to find her…
Asides of my ridiculous dreams of finding Debby, I had another rough day. What else is new?
So apparently this is…or well “was” Eric’s house.
Eric was in the ICU but managed to piss of the doctors enough to get out. Now I don’t know if you know anything about ICU but if you’re in there then you aren’t leaving without a surgical scar or a blanket over your corpse so I’m guess the doctors must have been swamped from this “spore” bullshit and didn’t want to deal with a stubborn kid. Good thing his family doesn’t check their voice mail.
This got me thinking though… If Eric was in the ICU then he must have been infected so where is he…. Oh god…
I looked around the house with my aluminum bar or as I like to call it “Thor’s hammer.” Sounds a lot cooler then aluminum bar thing.
Anyway I searched the house… I was still… nothing looked moved… nothing looked out of place…
I head up the stairs to hear a loud panting coming from Eric’s room.
I ripped open the door to find a 15 year old, slightly chubby, tall, acne covered, kid in the corner looking like death was right at his door.
Every time I asked Eric if he was ok he responded with a low grunt. I asked him to look at me and his eyes were like waterfalls.
“I DID MY BEST!” he screamed over and over again. Switching from sobbing to screaming. I grabbed him as I questioned him.
Turns out he is like me.
He remembered hearing a call a doctor got from a local highway patrol man. “A mother, a father, and a little girl were found dead with the name last name Gallagher on the father’s license!” The rest was just a blind rage for him. He told me he must have pushed down 5 doctors to get out of there.
I asked him if he knew anything about the virus.
He told me that he knew the symptoms and handed me a piece of paper.
“Glazed eyes. Jaundice. Violent behavior. Dilated pupils. Pale skin. High fever. And if the eyes are “blank” then the virus has fully manifested in the host which generally takes up to 5 days. WARNING : If anyone you know has these symptoms isolate them immediately and evacuate far from the area. After 5 days the infected become unstable! Try to isolate but it is recommended that you execute the infect being.”
That scared the living hell out of me…
Eric seemed fine but I didn’t really look at him.
I asked him about Debby’s house.
“Yea I know where she lives. I used to “see” her.”
“See her?” I asked
“Well… I saw her.”
“Stalker…”
“Don’t judge me!”
He gave me directions then…
…Then all hell broke loose…
He was in the middle of asking me how I made it this far through town before...
I guess he had some dog or something…
Eric’s parents were very protective of their things so they had a security system installed. Over the years I had set it off hundreds of times which lead to hundreds of explanations to the police and I had learned how to break into his house over the years. I guess the dick that ran through the living room didn’t know how to get in the right way.
This alarm is like no other alarm I have ever fucking heard! It’s un-necessarily loud and just very obnoxious.
That was quite compared to the stamped of footsteps. You could hear windows breaking, dogs barking, the whole nine yards!
We were a fucking zombie magnet!
“ERIC! LETS GO WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!”
He gave me this odd look…
“ERIC COME ON LET’S GO…?”
I looked at his eyes…
God dammit….
“I’m screwed anyway. I might as well go saving my best friends ass.”
“No...NO!”
“This isn’t a choice! This is FATE! God dammit this is my moment! Every heroic moment in history goes down like this shit! Let me be heroic!”
I was stunned…
He got up and charged me.
I woke up seconds later in his backyard covered in cuts and now my busted hip hurts even more.
I didn’t have time to think. I just got up and ran…
I should have been in cross country! I ran like a black guy mixed with a Mexican running away from the cops and border patrol!
I nearly passed out when I reached the bridge.
The fucking bridge…
The bridge from Eric’s house is about 5 miles away and, from the directions he gave me, less than a mile from Debby’s house.
If I survive I’m going to have a fucking parade in his honor.
It’s like 12 and I don’t think I could move anymore if I wanted to. Thank god there is a ditch VW van!
I’ll find Debby tomorrow…

Thursday February 13:
Holy shit… At least I got a twelve gauge out of it…
Another shit day. You would think I would have stayed somewhere considering everywhere I go I lose someone else. I mean I lost 2 of my best friends, both my parents, and I killed a man. I thought by now I would have gone insane. I think you and the adrenaline are keeping me sane.
Anyway, Debby’s house was closer than I thought. I knew it was Debby’s house because of that stupid pink flamingo outside of her house. I never really “knew” her but in my opinion I knew her enough.
So I walk into this house, which is huge by the way, and same as always it’s fucking empty… kinda. I knew someone was here but I’m scared so shitless I decided to wait for them. To my surprise it wasn’t a fucking zombie.
“Get down on the ground!”
I wish it was though… at least zombies don’t point a shotgun at your face
“WHO ARE YOU?!” the man was screaming even louder
“I’m not a fucking zombie ok! Put the gun down!”
“Fuck you! I’m not taking any chances! Let me see your eyes… alright… I’m sorry but can you blame me? I lost my wife and almost my daughter!”
“Your daughter? DEBBY?! IS SHE OK?!”
“Yea she’s fine… wait how do you know her? Hey! I know you! Your that little Bateman kid aren’t you?”
“Yea, wait where is she?”
“Not sure… She ran off after I lost my poor wife…”
“Don’t you fucking care?! She’s your daughter!”
“STEP-daughter! I fell in love with my wife not her brat of a fucking child!”
“God. You would think loosing someone you love would change you outlook on life?”
“Hey fuck you! You don’t know the half of it!”
“I’ll bet. You just wanted to get into her mom’s pants didn’t you? But she was the type that would call you after a one night stand wasn’t she? And you’re the dumbass who didn’t pull out or wear a condom weren’t you?”
“You have about 3 seconds before I empty a fucking slug into your head! So SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!”
I stood there in silence.
“Now get your ass in the closet”
The dick head stood into the light. He was a 30 or 40 year old man. Crew cut hair with eyes that scream pussy! He trembled with the shotgun in his hands.
“I’m gonna do it! DON’T TEST ME ASS HOLE!”
I didn’t move.
“THAT’S IT ASS HOLE! EAT LEAD YOU FUCKER!!”
Do you ever get in a situation where your life is in a very real threat and you see yourself in third person? Even if for only a second? And you somehow control your movements to almost inhuman precision? Well this wasn’t exactly one of those times.
I had kicked his leg as more a twitch then anything and next thing I know I end up on the floor.
It felt more like sleeping then passing out from the pain.
It was a relief. Then a huge picture of Debby stood right in front of my mind.
I woke up feeling a “pins and needles” sensation. My face felt numb and my arm didn’t even feel attached. I was more worried about the mutilated head that started me in the face.
I nearly threw up and shit my pants at the same time! I pushed it out of the way to see an arm and what I think was a torn up leg. Thick blood covered the hardwood floor.
Screaming would seem a little redundant at this point. Although I haven’t said much about it you can guess I screamed quite a lot. The shotgun lied on the floor clenched in his hand.
Guessing by the amount of blood and bite marks on the various body parts left I would have to guess he gave a dinner bell for the zombies. Good riddance. But why didn’t they go for me?
My thoughts were quickly interrupted by my bleeding arm. The pain is searing. It was practically pulsating.
I fixed it up a bit with some alcohol and belt to help stop the bleeding. It’s not very good though. An open wound in a town filled with zombies that are carrying a disease that killed nearly everyone I have ever loved, doesn’t exactly scream save. I’m tired but, like I said before I got a shotgun out of it. Now let’s see if I can find a computer to play a little bit of WoW on… god it is an addiction!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2009, 12:21 am

Chapter 3:

Saturday February 14

I have never felt this…alone…. She… She must be….. No I have to keep looking…
Alright let me start from the beginning.
See after I was done leveling my elf I started to investigate the house and found something…
I found a crumpled up letter with blood stains on it…It was kind of like a poem…
“I may bleed because of you but that doesn’t mean I have to obey you…
Prove that I mean more to you…. More than just a stress doll… More than just your sex slave…
Prove to me that I am your daughter… Monmouth Mall… Let’s see if I mean something to you…”
Not exactly like a poem… more like a test of her father’s will…
After reading that I took a sigh, picked up my shotgun and said to myself “How fucking cliché…”
The mall was a good 20-45 miles away so I need something to drive…
You ever watch movies and see a guy hot wire a car? You know when he yanks out a bunch of wire under the steering column and magically starts the car? Ya… I guess only older car do that…
I searched the mangled doshbag for a set of car keys and got what I wished for only one tiny problem… I don’t know how to drive…
After a couple of poles “jumping out in front of me”, I got the hang of it…
The view was… difficult to look at though…
10s of 100s of buildings on fire smoke pouring out and expanding from the orange glow that seemed to fill the sky… The pinkish orange sky looked nearly a blood red from the amount of fire in comparison… Glad that was a safe distance across the river… too bad the enormous amount of bodies and zombies weren’t though… How alone am I?...
Then to break me from my trance and crackling voice came over the radio… “This is the National Army Guard Post stationed on Clarence Boulevard. We are taking any survivors we can get. We have enough supplies to last us months and a well barricaded… OHHH SHIT!!! *gun shots, mayhem, zombie growls ect.*… Famous last words… Sucks to be them… That should go on FML.com
I think I am getting more and more desensitized from this experience….
Anyway, I am on the park way in my little Honda civic going about 50 until I see hundreds of vacant cars sitting in the middle of the road… Time to look for a big truck…
I needed to get around them and its pretty much trees all around so at first it seemed like a good idea…
Hence at first… Apparently cars don’t move that easily when pushed by a civic… So I moved to plan B… (or in other words the smarter idea) take the car furthest up head… God why don’t zombies leave the keys in the ignition…
What really got me was the fact that no zombies were popping out of trees or car trunks… It was vacant… well except for the piles of rotting flesh…
I don’t know why but it seems like most of died of natural causes… weird… no gun shots or anything… how are the undead… dying?
Didn’t matter… I was about 2 miles into this huge stretch of parked cars… still so eerie… I mean most of the time if someone becomes a zombie then would crash, burn, and kill as much people as possible but most died in their parked cars! Whatever…. Anyway I ended up walking the rest of the way and found myself looking at a parking lot of about 100 to 200 zombies wandering around…
Now that’s a fuck my life story!
I needed to get in there before sun down or about 2 hours… Why I needed to get in there before sun down…I don’t know… a challenge…
This wasn’t to my advantage… I had 4 shotgun shells and my wits to get through this… I thought about ramming a truck into it but that didn’t play well in my mind… 100 zombies being flooded into the only safe haven in this god forsaken state… yea, not fun... then I though why not just look for the least crowded entrance… Plan B always works…
My palms were cold and wet against the stained mahogany wood of the shotgun. I took a breath and gave my best war cry… it wasn’t very scary one I guess… I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger twice… Warmth covered me like a blanket but moments later cooled down rapidly… I saw a bright light for a second and opened my eyes after I ran head first into a wall… I turned to my horror and saw 5 of these uglies charging at me… I swung open the heavy gray door and ran inside feeling a sharp pain to my arm…
I examined myself to find that I’m covered in blood… I almost forgot about my arm… shit…The fucker bit me… god this bitch better be here… fuck it tomorrow is another day…

Sunday February 15

I forget the effects of this fucking disease already... My head has been killing me all day… Hope Greg actually gave me the “so called cure”… The last thing I need to do is to turn into a zombie right when Debby needs me the most… God I never thought I would say this but… I need to get to that Abercrombie and Fitch store…
Ok so before you start assuming shit let me tell you what happened…
So I had just made it into the store… Well kind of… Turns out I was in the generator and storage room… which is locked from the inside… Why I don’t know… A janitor probably is alive and thinks zombies know how to open doors… Idiot… So while tending to my bitten arm I started to realize the injuries I have obtain from this little…trek if you will… Let’s give a rundown shall we?
My one arm has been shot and bitten… my hip is probably cracked… glass is lodged in my back and my moral and mental sanity is probably at an all time low… But hey I am alive, right?
Alright so I am trapped in this concrete room filled with generators, brooms, cleaning supplies, and 2 big gray heavy doors. One outside and one into the mall… At first I thought I should ram the door with my arm… Let’s just skip to plan B... I looked around for a key or a hole or something…
Now this room is about the size of a closet… well at least I thought it was… My foot caught a metal handle and ya I ate shit… What really scared me is not that there is a trap door in a storage closet but the psychotic janitor trying to claw me… I was finished… Done… I screamed like a little girl for crist sakes! Then a loud bang shot and echoed in the seeming empty room. It drowned the noise of a screaming zombie by long shot… I should be getting use to this sound…and this situation….
I woke up to a 40 or 50 year old man, black and practically covered in gray hairs…
“Great even more blood on me…”
“You’re welcome…? You really ought to respect yo’ eldas boy!”
“Oh I’m sorry but if you haven’t notice there really isn’t room for courtesy in this god forsaken hell hole!”
“Well there is in her’ now you best respect me or you can earn da respect of dos brain suckin fucks! You get me boy?”
“Yes…”
“Yes what?”
“Yes… sir”
“Good now get your ass in here”
Yea, you can guess how happy I was to be saved by captain asshole here… I shouldn’t say that… he did save my ass… Sides the food he gave me was fucking great… and I get all access to the computer room!
Anyway, I met him and the others…
Jill looked like the most B.A. pregnant woman I ever fucking met! (It wouldn’t be a zombie apocalypse without a pregnant woman!) She looked like she could kill most of these fuckers by here self! “I was in the mall when people started biting each other… Like dogs! Next thing I know I am in a storage closet with good old Gary here… He saved my life…I was here looking to see where I could get a DNA test or something to see whose baby this is... I was also looking for a map on how to drive to Africa...” (yes she is blond)
Mark was a cop but went to basic training to fight the good fight. He had glaring eyes that alone could kill someone. His little camo getup wasn’t convincing considering he was about 4 feet tall but he looked like he could rip someone’s heart out and eat it with no remorse. “I was looking for my wife… I heard what those fucking Russians did and I drove here like an ass hole… I met Gary and his double barreled friend when I showed up… Glad I am here… fucking ass holes…”
Austin and Dian were a cute couple that just looked flat out scared… They were pretty normal… “We came here looking for… a couples’ therapy session.” (God what doesn’t this mall have? Let me guess doshes?
And then there is Steve… (spoke to soon) Yes Steve the asshole jock… “I was on a date and we were in the bathroom when all of the sudden she started to bite my….” (Enough said…)
“So why are you here?” Greg asked me.
“I am looking for someone…”
“Who-….oh my god… what’s wrong with your arm?”
“Fucker bit me…”
“HEY!” Jill screamed “Language! Your too young to be saying stuff like that!”
I ignored it.
“Here” Greg said. He had gave me this odd looking vile… It read “WARING EXPERIMENTAL SERUM: CONTAINS 17,000 ppm* BARIUM *parts per million*”
“It will sterilize you” Jill said. “Don’t worry it’s not going to kill you… I had to take it too…”
“Thanks.. Oh and do you know where a girl named Debby is? Like did you guys see her?"
"Yea we did..." Mark said "The bitch locked herself in an Abercrombie & Fitch store... Hey! Don't even think about going down there! We need you're help... You help us we will get you there..."
FUCKING A!!! GOD DAMN!!! I'll make a plan... Fuck these guys! I NEED TO FIND HER!!!
After that it was general… get your shit together and sleep… Kind of difficult when you have the dick you want to kill sleeping a magazine stand away from you… We slept in a convince store because the mattress place is too far… that and we don’t know if any zombies are in here…
Fuck it… I will deal with it tomorrow...

Monday February 16

Its mid-day now but it may be my last moments alive… We are trying to move the chairs barricading the main entrance to replace them with a truck we managed to find in the mall… It’s more a of a replica for advertisement but it’s good enough… Alright they are moving it now…
"HEY TOM! I need you to hold this rope for me... It's keeping the auto doors from opening... Also you need to be quite... One loud nosie and the fuckers will swarm in here. You got me?"
"Ya sure mark...*whispers* fucking troll..."
Its now or never.... I need to go NOW!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!
*Doors swing open and startled by the nosie Mark drops his gun...*
What the.... OH MY GOD... IF THESE ARE MY LAST WORDS THEN I HAVE TO SAY... oh my GOD SHIT!!! THAT CAN'T BE REAL!! ITS HUGE!!! I---....
*blood covered most of the page...

The last thing that reads on this page is “They can’t kill me that easily….” The rest is blank…*
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th September 2009, 12:47 am

Criticism is highly recommended
This is the first thing you should read before reading the others. This is defiantly a long one so get comfy. I also added a “Dead Rain” choice thing so please follow the order and if any links lead you the wrong one please tell me. I suggest you try all of the choices but at least go through it once they way you want. Who knows you may pick the ones best for Tom. I may bring one more out after this but this will end soon. How this ends, however, will be entirely up to you. Also I will put a number at the endings of some of the stories. I want you to take that number and vote above on which one you found the best. I will use this as where I start the next story. So once again welcome to Thomas’s Story. Hope you enjoy it. I spent waaayyy too much time on this so criticism is like absolutely necessary. I probably messed up in places with this first part so please tell me where I did...

A bright flash clouded Thomas's view. The blow to the head by an air born 2X4 from the bench had done what the nearly 7' towering military experiment of shear mussel had planned. Its victory was short lived as 8 slugs punctured and ravaged the internal organs of the beast. It let out a loud cry as the shrapnel exploded through its shoulder blades. It fell to the ground for only a moment as it got back up for its final charge.
"Shit! Out of slugs!" screamed Gary as he franticly ebbed from the advancing behemoth.
Gary was now up against the wall swinging everything in reach at the seeming unstoppable force that slowly climbed to his position. Gary shut his eyes and braced to be accelerated through a wall of cinderblocks and piping. In one swift motion, an aluminum rod trusted through the pale white skin of the beast. It pushed through spinal nerves and the lower intestine stopping it just inches away from Gary's face. This "tank" fell like a building with a blown out base. Gary avoided and had enough time to embrace the smell of rotting flesh and hear the sound bones cracking and flesh ripping as the beast fell to a stop.
The scene left in the wake of it destruction was almost unbelievable. The metal framing was bent warped as it stood alone at the door way. Glass shards scattered the floor as well as mixed debrrie and whole benches thrown as far as 100 yards. However, the 6 survivors' attention wasn't directed to the scene inside but rather in the parking lot. Blood started to pool as the once 100 zombie strong horde had been demolished by the ravaging "tank." That however, still isn't what caught the attention of the few.
Off on the horizon, were rustling trees but a loud booming that came from within. The survivors began to run as the 4 "tanks" quickly advanced to their position.

Thomas awoke in a daze. His eyes had not yet focused as he stumbled up. He felt a warming to cooling sensation on his face like walking out of a warm pool on a windy day. He could taste the snot that managed to be pushed into his mouth. His eyes began to focus and the blinding eye floaters started to disperse. If only it stayed that way.
A quick turn after hearing the faint screams of familiar voices. Still confused he stared in awe at the 4 giants sent metal and concrete through the air like it was a child’s play toy.
“Tom! GET THE FUCKING LEAD OUT!!!” cried Gary as he franticly dodged the debrrie that was so close you could hear the air wiping around it.
Thomas stood there helplessly as he saw Steve fall to his knees as a metal door frame just clipped his right knee cap. With his momentum suddenly stopping and his sweaty hands he thrusted the metallic tactical shotgun which came to a stop right at Thomas’s feet.
“Oh thank god!” yelled Steve. “Well come on don’t stand there shoot!” The tank advanced faster almost seeing what Thomas’s decision was just by looking at him. “PICK IT UP AND SHOOT YOU PRICK!!” Thomas started to think back of everything that ever happened with Steve.
In the third grade Thomas hadn’t met Eric yet so he was mostly alone.
“Come on fatso! Jump up and grab it!” as Steve held the glue needed to finish his collage just above Thomas’s head. Tom shot a glance at the teacher to see if she could help. The 35 year old woman had her hair teased and highlighted. She wore cheap earrings and had crow’s feet that cracked down to the dark patch of skin under her saggy eyes. She held the cigarette up to her cracked lips as she took another drag and continued to finish her cross word puzzle while her “kids” did what they wanted.
“Come Steve! Let me have-…” He was cut short due to the accidental punch to the face when trying to grab the glue. Steve was stunned at one moment and then he became enraged. He swung two punches, one for the jaw, and the other for the eye. Tom laid on the ground and cried as he opened and poured the glue bottle all over Tom. Steve laughed with a couple of friends and walked away. Tom managed to find the pride to get up and walk in to the closet/cubby room. He sat there and cried for a good hour until school ended. The second the teacher opened the hollow wooden door Thomas ran out tears falling trying to avoid being humiliated. He walked out of the school and took the back route into the woods.
“KEEP OUT” the sign read as Thomas slowly manages to squirm over the fence.
“No one will find me here at least.” Tom decided to look on the brighter side. He sat on a log that went over the small creek below. He stared at himself. “What am I doing wrong? Why do they hate me?” Tom sat there and pondered. He tried to find something that would make them hate him. He stared into his rippling refection as he tossed rocks into the creek. Thomas had hoped that maybe he would look like Steve so that he might be left alone as the water calmed. Instead a new figure appeared. At first he thought a leaf had fallen but it focused and the image showed a puppy lab. Tom was never really good with animals but this one seemed fond of him. Tom looked franticly for a collar afraid someone might find him with their dog. He found nothing of the sort. He lifted up the golden sun glowing dog and look at him face to face. The dog’s big black eyes seemed to be magnetized to Tom’s eyes. Then as almost as instinct Tom asks it “would you like to come home with me?” The dog gave out a little cry as it licked his face in agreement. A warm droplet struck his nose. Then another and another ,2,3,4,5 the storm began to go into full swing. The dog jumped out of Tom’s arms and into a puddle. The dog arched its back and wagged its tail with it high legs up in the air.
“Hey get back here!” Tom giggled as he chased after the golden short haired dog. They played until it was too dark to see. The streets sparkled from the incandescent lights beamed down onto the wet streets below. Tom and new found friend ran inside. The dog shook off and Thomas, playing monkey see monkey do, shook off as well. His mother looked at the two confused but happy Thomas had found a friend.
“Had fun? Who is this?” Tom’s mother asked nearly laughing.
“Loads! Oh this is Toby I found him... Mom can Toby stay here?” Thomas asked pleadingly.
“Toby? I like the name... Hm... Alright, he can stay but he is your responsibility got it?”
“YES MOM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!” Thomas then rushed upstairs with his new pet.
“A dog? You know I hate dogs!” Thomas father said shooting a stern look towards his wife.
“Oh come on, they teach responsibility and Thomas won’t be so lonely then. Sides I will pay for the vet bill will my paycheck.” His wife had convinced him like always.
“This is where you sleep.” Pointing at a blanket and a pillow in a woven basket. Toby looked at the basket and looked back up at Tom wagging his tail. Tom let out a long yawn and concluded that it was time for bed. He lay down in his warm soft bed and closed his eyes only to be awaken by a dog sitting on his lap. “Fine you can sleep here tonight. Just don’t cause trouble.” Thomas was too tired to train his dog to sleep in his own bed. The dog wagged its tail once more and fell into a deep sleep with Thomas. The site of a companionship between a boy and his dog is priceless. After a couple of weeks, Tom decided to bring the dog into school. The musty hallways and wall paper torn class rooms had all been too familiar to Tom. He hated the school it was one push shy from collapsing.
“…and that is my new bouncy ball” said the little blond hair girl as she bounced the ball back to her seat after getting done with her “show and tell”. Thomas was just tuning into the class.
“Thomas Bateman?” the teacher called out with such little enthusiasm she might of well just cursed him off.
“Here!” he said as he lifted the old cage with a white towel over it. “Ladies and gentlemen, feast you eyes on Toby!” he said in the most booming voice he could throw out. He quickly removed the towel and over exaggerated the unveiling of his dog. Most gave out a cued “aww…” but some like Steve laughed.
“It’s almost as ugly as you!” Steve screamed from across the room. Thomas ignored it but unfortunately so did the teacher. He continued explaining his dog and then was off back to his seat. Thomas was proud of his little bit. Speaking in public was his forte and enjoyed a lot. He also got to bring his pet into school. “An added bonus,” he thought as he approached his seat. His eyes closed as he enjoyed his moment of pride when a gasp of air hit Thomas’s lungs as he fell to the floor cage in hand. He wished he could have died right then and there. The embarrassment was too great.
“No” he said with pride as he stood and took the embarrassment like a man just like his father would.
“Nice trip Bateman!” Steve snorted “Ha Ha! That’s almost as funny as you fathers legs!”
Thomas opened his eyes wide. Twitching, his eye fixated on Steve “living it up” in his chair.
“Enjoy your last laughs Steve because you’re going down!” Thomas said aloud. He was shocked. Nothing like that ever came out of Tom’s mouth. Tom thought back to the day his father lost his legs.*
A clanging metal bell awoke Thomas from his day dream. He looked up at the clock. 3:00 it read and he had never been so upset to see that. He walked outside cage in hand and walked up towards Steve.
“Maybe if I act tough he will run away or something…” he thought. It was worth a shot. He gave Steve a look and before Thomas could open his mouth Steve and his “crew” got off from sitting on the pole that held up the fence.
“So I am going down, eh?” Steve snarled in a sarcastic remark. The words echoed through the broken playground. “Well then, let’s go wuss!” Steve threw a right hook a Tom’s check. It felt like a train ran into the side of his face. Thomas dropped the cage and felt to the ground hard. “Well, well, what do we have here? Boys lets have some fun!” Steve announced.
Toby growled and moved to the back of his cage.
“No! Leave him alone! What did he do to you?!” Thomas shot back up and threw a nice jab at Steve’s nose.
“Feisty I see?” he said as he signaled one of his friends to arm bar Thomas as Steve threw an uppercut to Tom’s gut. Thomas’s head hung low. “Now where was I?” he smirked as he and two of his friends turned to the dog.
“NO LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Thomas, now in tears, pleaded. “WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!!”
Steve ignored it as he reached in the cage. His arm jetted back after a quick bite Toby gave him.
“Aw fuck you!” he screamed as he picked up the cage and threw it to the ground.
“NO! PLEASE NO! HE IS THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE!”
Steve picked up the cage again and held it upside down with a limp dog falling out and hitting the ground. Steve then proceeded to pick up his foot and heel stomp the dog’s rib cage. It let out a sad cry and fell limp again as it shook on the concrete ground. His friends found a stick and handed it to Steve as lifted it up high over his head.
“NO! PLEASE DON’T!!”
Steve swung the stick down with great force hitting its rib cage once more. It let out another loud cry and he lifted the stick again. He bashed it over and over again. Blood started to pour into the cracks of the ground and splatter on Steve’s and Thomas’s face. There were no more screams just little chants his friends chimed in telling him to hit it harder. Thomas stood there in shock once again feeling useless. The crimson fell to the gray ground alone with the crystal tears. His eyes then shot from sad to pissed in a blink of an eye. He screamed as he heel stomped the kid’s foot behind him and grabbed a long aluminum poll he found on the ground near the dismantled swing set.
“YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!” he said screaming as he charged one kid coming towards him. He never used a staff or any weapon for that matter but from watching TV he seemed like he had done this his whole life. He gave a quick underhand swing to jaw of the juvenile in front of him. Casting him horizontally before cascading to the ground in pain and shock. Still screaming he throws a heavy over head swing at the next one towards his knee cap tripping him instantly. Then a the next one throws a fist at his face but Thomas reacted and swung the staff up fast enough to crack the elbow and cause it to bend the opposite way of the joints intentions. He then precedes a heavy throw to the epicranius muscle on the back of the stunned, brokened limb 10 year old head thus throwing him to the ground. The poor fellow with the cracked knee tries to get up but a quick, flat strike right over the cervalplex keeps him down for good. Steve was the only one left. Steve looked in fear but a sudden rush of defense kicked in and he charged. I thought I need to finish this now as I speared a jab right through Steves face. Blood dripped down the staff onto the cracked concrete. The blood recoiled back and then finally setteled on the ground. 1 drop turned into 2; 2 turned into 8; 8 turned into 16, and so on and so on untill blood started to shoot out of Steves head like a fountian. Steve's eyes wimpered and fixated on Thomas. Thomas gave an un-forgiving look that scared Steve for the end. Thomas lifted the staff high above at almost a 90 degree angle. Steve tried to scream in pain but his lungs were filling with blood. Steve's eyes turned blood shot as he started to slowly grind up against the pole with his teeth. As he teeth were being filed down and chipped, Steve felt a quick stop. He was no longer head towards the ground at slow pase but, completly stopped by the end of his brian and spinal cord preventing him from moving downward. Steve clutched his eyes shut as the pain started to be processed in his brain. Thomas looked demonic to Steve as Thomas grinned. Thomas held the pole with a good grip and began to hold it like a baseball bat. Facing a wall he began to swing the pole at the wall. Thomas immagined Steve was seen his last momments before his eyes as skull is bashed open, his eyes pop out of his head, his teeth shatter, and his soul freeze as his last look was the face of a ten year old boy who had a strange resemblance to the devil himself. Darkness filled both of their eyes as Steve's head exploded upon imact. Thomas swung it again in frustration. *WHACK* The sound nearly blew Thomas's ear drums and rattled his arms to the core. He ignored it. He kept swinging untill Steve's limp, liveless body slowly slipped off the pole. Thomas gave a good kick to the body and impaled it once more. He imagined Steve was some how still alive to hear the words the poured out of Thomas's mouth like a poisen water fall.
"Your parents will feel even more pain than this because of you." Thomas snickered in a pycotic laugh. He imagined Steve being throw into the depts of hell where his has firey hot cattle proders stuffed far up his a-...
“Yea! hit it again!” ringed in his ears and brought him back to reality. He stood there horrified and broke out of the grip of the kid's arm bar. He sprinted home in tears. He never cried so much in my life. Ever since that day he never went back to that school to finish the 3rd grade in that school. And he is faced with a decision like this. "Does he become the villian or the hero? Does he become the Advenger or the worst mistake he ever made?"
“Well come on! Help me!” Steve yelled coming back to the present. “Don’t let me die here!” there were tears in his eyes.
Thomas thought quickly. He looked up at the 4 tanks rushing, like elephants stampeding, towards Steve’s mangled body. Each time he blinked they were a few feet further. He looked at the gun and then Steve. Back and forth, he kept looking in hopes that his decision would come soon. He shot a look back to see the others holding a metal door open screaming. He couldn’t hear them. The sound of glass shattering and concrete snapping like it was a twig completely muted their screams. He shut his eyes tight and searched in his mind for an answer. The rumblings were getting closer with each passing second. He then opened his eyes quickly with a fierce look on his face.

Time to make a decision! You must choose.
Remember certain actions may not turn out the way you planed or may even get Thomas killed. So choose wisely! Try to make it to the end of the story without Thomas dying! The choices aren’t as obvious as you think. Each choice has a down and up side to it so be prepared for some hard decisions but most importantly HAVE FUN!

For the first one let’s keep it simple. *Read the Bio at the end if you want to know what happend.*

Choices:

Let Steve live...
Let Steve die...

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 20th October 2009, 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th September 2009, 12:49 am

What happened to Thomas's father (would have kept that in the acctual story but it didn't fit in the post.)
His father was an off road junkie. Every ATV he could get his hands on, him and his son road until they were too tired to move. One trip, they had gone to the Adirondacks for a snowmobiling trip. Tom’s father had a buddy who owned a few sleds and he and his girl went off for the winter. Tom couldn’t get the motor to start and then almost flooded the engine from forgetting to turn the choke off. But after a couple of near misses, they made it on their way. About 12 miles in the trail system, a blizzard started to pick up and visability was close to none. Tom’s dad signaled for Tom to stay right behind him. His dad took off into the white fog and Thomas, afraid of being left alone, pumped the gas up to 60. The trails however were in no condition to be ridden that hard. The bumps got bigger and bounced Tom up off his seat and came crashing back down. Steering was next to impossible and his thumb on the throttle kept squeezing every time he was up in the air. Nearly crying now, Tom still can’t see the red led lights of his dad’s sled. Ice crystallized over his condensation on the visor from the heavy breathing. The visibility slowly got worse and Thomas’s hot body started to cool from the snow piling on his shoulders. Then his beacon of hope shined through the white fog like a red sign of relief. Locked on and determined not to lose him Thomas sped up to almost 75 to try and catch up to him. The bumps got bigger and deeper as Thomas flew through the air. His arm felt weak and his thumb pushed all the way down on the throttle. He knew he was losing control.
“I can’t lose him!” he screamed to himself. He stood up and gave it his all as he quickly approached the light. One, two, three the bumps flew him higher and pounded on his arms harder. “Once I get to him I can stop and recover.” He thought trying to egg him on for the last couple of feet. He started to slow and flew off of one more bump before making it inches away from his dad’s sled but something felt different. He thought he heard a familiar voice and he almost got stuck on that last bump. He started to ignore it until he looked up to not find his dad in front of him but rather his sled half up a side bank. He then realized that was no snow bump as he turned to the horrific sight of blood and flesh scattered across the white untouched blanket of snow. He looked at his father laying there as he screamed for help. Luckily, a snow patrol unit was forced to cover that area this week and found a young boy screaming next to man with severed legs. The rest for Thomas was a blur as his tear filled up his eyes so much that he could hardly see. He didn’t want to anyway. The cloth and flesh was tangled on the “studs” on the back track of the sled and led to a blood trail to his father.
Thomas sat there looking out the hospital window for 10 whole hours telling himself it was his fault. He looked at the sun shining through the glistening powder. He sat there and wondered if his dad would ever forgive him. He wondered how he would live with himself if his dad didn’t make it home from this trip. How could he live with himself after that? His dad came out of the trauma center 2 days after and left the hospital 2 weeks after. When his dad got out the first thing he told his son that it was nothing.
“I have seen worst. I am still alive right? And I still have my hands.” That is how he is. Always that optimistic. Even still, Thomas’s guilt has ravaged through his body since that day and obviously is a touchy subject for him. He still finds it to be his fault.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th September 2009, 3:08 pm

Great story. Errors, um well the word debris is spelled wrong at least twice. Otherwise this storys came a long way and its been great. Your descriptive skills are great. I chose an ending and read it and it was quite shocking. Anyway, not sure exactly what Im supposed to do now with choices.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 10th September 2009, 12:34 am

Yea I am still working on it.
As for the word debris I had some MAJOR fucking trouble with it. It is just one of those words for me where I couldn't spell it. Even with spell check, it was too off for spell check to understand.
Obviously this isn't nearly done yet but it is good for now. I posted a bunch of shit for this and hopefully will be able to end this series soon. This story is taking me a lot of time but I am try to shoot for some time next weekend... This coming weekend is my friends birthday and what not. Anyway... This whole thing will be sent up in patches. I have to write a story for each choice but, I am going to try and finish it up in the next patch. If not then I must have hit a huge idea.
I won't be on the site that often, however. I will post when I am done with a story but school right now is taking up a huge amount of my time. I will try to make it to zombie nights (which I don't think I will be able to Saturday but probably Friday.) but, I am taking a little break.
Also, I am ording some stuff to mod my Xbox and I will try and let you guys know how that goes.. I know there are ways to set the peds. to attack you and changing their skins to zombies might be possible but I am not posstive yet...
See you all when I see you!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Journal/Events Empty Re; Thomas's Journal/Events

Post  LegendaryFroggy 10th September 2009, 3:26 am

Poor Toby....Anyway incredible story!
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th October 2009, 5:21 pm

Bump*
Updated. "Check dat shit out yo or you gonna get a cap in yur ass!"
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th October 2009, 5:25 pm

Very Nice man, I love that you used the "choose your own adventure" element kinda like with my Dead Rain stories.

Keep em coming!

(P.S why did you make me kill steve you bastard! q.q)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th October 2009, 6:03 pm

Why thank you Mr. Cry. Are you plaining on writing any time soon or too busy?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th October 2009, 6:06 pm

Pshh, I write more then what alot of you are aware of.

I'll probably pick up Dead Rain again at some point, but as of now its sleeping.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st October 2009, 10:55 pm

GREAT story. and by the way guys, by Entry 30, I'll put my story into one topic. I'll delete all the others.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 22nd October 2009, 8:01 pm

Thank you and cool. I am glad your taking my advice... Ima go post on some topics that don't need my long winded opinion...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 21st November 2009, 2:41 am

This is only part 1. I figured it was kind of long but, this will be the final chapter. I am also working on two new chapters on an old story I made. Enjoy.

Thomas stood dumbfounded. He witnessed his “dream girl” making out with some jackass. He became livid. So much so, he had completely ignored the massive footsteps approaching.
His eyes then grew wide as he felt a rush from under the van. He caught a quick glimpse of the new couple flying through the air, bracing their hands for impact on the hard ground. Thomas clamped his eyes shut. He clutched the rifle next to him as tight as his grip would allow. The gravity finally caught back up with him as he smacked into the aluminum frame. He had muted the noise out, focusing all of his will on surviving. His eyes burst open as he quickly examined his surroundings. He found Debby and Steve slowly trying to stand after being tossed. He shot a look towards the beams of light that shot through the cracked windshield. He looked at Mark and Jill. Limps dangling, and blood dripping to the side of the van, the two were caught by their seat belts as their unconscious bodies ascended through the air. Thomas’s eyes quickly diverted to the blur moving behind the wind shield. He held his rifle up and aimed down the iron sights. The blur was now in perfect alignment with the trajectory of the rifle. A loud shot ran through the van and out the windshield. The adrenaline coursed through Thomas’s veins as he still held down the trigger absorbing the blow from the recoil of the gun. Doubt hadn’t even crossed his mind, for he had a strange felling of luck and instinct. The glass seemed to shatter on its own as the red hot pea size lead flew through and hit the target dead on.
A faint sign of blood could be seen coming out of the top of the figure as it stopped and fell on its knees. As the shatter glass finally settled the tank was in clear view. The crisp blood poured from out of its head and collected on the asphalt. Thomas knew he was still in danger as he poked his head out of the new exist wound. The blood in his cheeks ran down to his tows in a matter of moments as he stared at three more tanks smashing and bludgeoning bodies that cascaded through the air like rag dolls meeting their untimely fate with the ground just a few feet below. Thomas aimed the rifle again and fired. He saw the existing blood from the back of an infected and collided with the knee cap of a tank. Tripping over its now useless leg, the muscular infected was tossed in the air and came to a stop falling on a few infected and sliding against the rough ground. Thomas aligned the shot again but, missed hitting the ground causing a small chunk of asphalt to fly up. He was frantic now. They were inching ever so closer as Thomas aimed again trying to keep his arm straight. The metal hammer was cocked back, aimed at the back of the .45 caliber bullet. The hammer swung once more before the bullet took off in a glowing haze out of the barrel. The quick and lucky shot made its mark on the skull of yet another tank causing a massive hemorrhage explosion in the back of its head. Pisces of burnt flesh, bone, and brains flew through the air and splattered on the infected behind him.
Thomas’s head was becoming clearer now. His confidence was at its all time high. He picked up the rifle and aimed it perfectly at the head of the next tank. The tank was getting closer but, Thomas took his time for he knew the bullet would stop this thing dead in it tracks.
“Good night,” he whispered to himself as he clamped the trigger hard. He waited of the climatic building sound of a gunshot and gun powered to fill his mind with satisfaction as the tank’s head exploded, however, nothing came.
He felt a massive drop in his stomach as he saw the tank keep pushing with only a few yards away. Thomas quickly weighted the magazine with his hand and noticed it still had some shots left in it.
“You jam on me now?!” he screamed at the wood accented rifle. He then began smashing chamber with the palm of his hand but, nothing changed. He then followed instinct and began to run. The rifle slipped out of his hand on a quick “pop-up” off of his knees. Just the gun was leaving his hand, the butt of the gun smacked against the ground. The bullet cycled into place and the hammer was released onto the back of the gun. The famous “click and boom” sound seemed like magic to Thomas. He fell and sat in shock as the 6’7’’ beast hovered over his body with its fist in the air.
Thomas shut his eyes as a warm embrace cover his body once more. He knew this feeling all too well now. He scanned the area above him, figuring he must be dead contrary to past experience and examined the figure above him. The tank stood with a fleshy entrance wound right in between the eyes. Blood droplets dotted across Thomas’s face as the now blood soaked behemoth began to fall with Thomas in the direct path. He quickly shifted to the right back into the van, as the slowly climbing shadow nearly caught up with him. Thomas didn’t have time to examine himself as he heard squeals of other infected approaching.
Completely ignoring the rest of the group, Thomas kicked open the back doors, but had forgotten that they would open vertically. Needless to say, the new “heroine” kissed the white van door as it swung back with vengeance, just as he took his first step outside, trying not to break his momentum. His sight had quickly faded to black, just as fast as the pain faded in.
His eyes quickly opened in furious with embarrassment and pain. He pushed back up to his feet dizzy with pain and emotions. With slight hesitation, Thomas thought of an idea quickly. He wasted no time picking up Jill shotgun that lay next to the gear shifter. He realized it wasn’t loaded as he cocked the silver and black combat shotgun. “A slight inconvenience for the new ‘Green Lantern’,” his highly over confidant ego shouted in his ear. He was ready.
Avoiding the door, he ducked into the parking lot swinging slow and in accurate. Thomas grunted slightly as he swung the shotgun slicing through the air, and slowly becoming discouraged. To his surprise, however, he felt the gun make contact, however, the butt snapped off throwing Thomas off balance and on the ground. He started with his mouth open in fear as six more infected approached him fast.
Just as one was going to dive on Thomas, a blur in a green jacket, throws his shoulder deep into the ribs of the infected. Steve stood with his fists clenched and his stance menacing. He through a right hook at one and a round house kick to the other. The infected kept getting back up despite the valiant attempts. Steve took a quick look around and found a tire iron lying next to a jacked up car missing a front wheel. Steve swung the iron so fast, it became a brown blur the impaled, bludgeoned, and demolished the skulls of the infected attackers. He stood there out of breath with blood on his hands and clothes panting.
“Now,” he stopped to take a quick breath “Now were even.” He shot out the words quickly so he can try and get some more air. The two went back into the van to check out the others.
Jill began to move, regaining consciousness. Her heavy eyes awoke to Mark’s dangling body still in a seating position. She became frantic. She started searching for his seat belt so she could help him up. Her hand guided her to the red plastic button. She quickly pressed it down as he felt a sudden drop as he sucked in “a lung full of air." Her shoulder hit the side door pretty hard as she gave out a clumsy cry. She rubber her shoulder and found herself staring at Mark’s face. She looked at him a way she never had before. This “beast” seemed calm and cute like a sleeping cat. She found herself becoming more and more attracted to him. His crew cut black hair, his define yet peaceful features, his deep blue eyes… Jill suddenly froze with embarrassment after being nearly caught flirting with Mark before he could regain consciousness.
“Oh, sorry.” She said awkwardly as she began to unbuckle his seat belt. Mark followed her slender hands and quickly rolled his glance up to her chest for a moment and climbed back up to her face. He too had seemed to have fallen into cupids spell.
He noticed blood dripping down the side of her head. “Whoa! You ok there Jill?” He asked in complete sincerity.
She looked at his eyes pointing towards her head began to examine her head. Her hand stopped just over the cut and felt it. She quickly examined the blood on her fingers but, passed it off as nothing.
Thomas rushed over to Mark and Jill ignoring Debby on purpose. “You two alright…?” He held the question as he saw the two in a close and deep conversation. “Oh sorry, I guess your all right.” He said spinning his head in the opposite direction and towards Debby, whom was being serenaded by Steve’s bulgy finger through Debby’s hair. Thomas’s heart sank and felt cold. His throat felt like it was closing up.
Jill and Mark blushed and got up trying to assess the situation at hand. “Well, anyone care to tell me what just happened?” Mark pointed towards the bloody tank that lay just outside the windshield.
Thomas pushed his emotions down and began to explain. “The tanks found us and flipped us on our side. I…” Steve grunted “…we fought off the horde while you two were down.” Thomas was still filled with pride thinking back and trying to keep his mind off of Debby.
“You have got to be pulling my leg. You killed THAT?” Mark pointed towards the corpse lying in front of the windshield.
“Not just that one but three more! I guess the BB gun my grandma got me really paid…” he stopped. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were nearly bulging out of his head. He began to cough, and then chock on the blood and pieces of flesh that were spitted out on to the white side door. He now on his knees nearly dying. The other circled him tried doing their part to help him. Even though his hearing was now gone, he could tell they were comforting him and asking him what was wrong. His eyes blurred and became dizzy. His breathing, short and sporadic. The once well known faces became distorted blurs of white. He couldn’t focus on them any longer. He felt tired and just wanted to lie down. His eye lids felt like cinder blocks and he felt everything else in his body to be even heavier and unresponsive. He swayed and then his eyes lids completely shut just after his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
They all stood around him in shock. They had no clue what had just happened. Mark, still kneeling, to two fingers and put them on the side of his neck, before stating that he had no pulse. Jill was furious. She shoved Mark aside and began pushing Thomas’s heart back into rhythm.
“He is dead. I am sorry...” A little voice whispered in her ear.
“NO!” she was screaming “NO, HE CAN’T BE!” Her fruitless attempts proved the little voice to be right. She kept pounding on his chest before Mark pulled her off and tried comforting her, but they both broke out into tears.
Debby stood next to Steve, clinging his arm. She hated the sight of blood but, the site of someone dying really set her off. She looked the other way nearly vomiting.
Steve just stood there. No tears, no emotion, he just stood there thinking. Thinking about, how he never deserved to die. How he saved his life and never once said thank you. And Thomas never asked him. Thomas was the one kid who he saw as his way of being able to get through an average school day without reminding himself of his own wretched life. He thought, “How much pain had I caused this kid to endure, and yet he saved me… But why?” He was so filled with bewilderment he couldn’t even cry. He just sat there confused.
After all the, it’s going to be ok and the consoling “shhh”s had stopped, the few gave a moment of silence and picked up Thomas’s body and put it out side. Mark and the other stood over him as a quick eulogy was given.
“Thomas, you will be missed. Frater, ave atque vale(Brother, goodbye) …” Mark said with tears in his eyes. He laid his black jacket over Thomas’s face and he began to walk away. But, he stopped and started back at the lifeless body. The rest of them began heading back to the van trying to find a way to flip it back over. But Mark sat their staring at the body with an confused look on his face.
“Mark!” he turned his attention to the rest of the group, attempting to flip the heavy van back over.
“Coming!” he said as he turned and began walking towards them. “Alright, I think we should find something to jack this up first…” he sustained the last syllable and asked it like a question. He was confused. Their attention was directed elsewhere. He followed their shocked stares to right behind him.
They saw Thomas sitting up with a jacket over his head, but not moving. Mark picked up the bloody tire iron lying on the ground and stuck it out in front of him, trying to use like an arm to get the jacket off. With one swift movement, he knocked off the jacket and held the tire iron high above his head. His faced changed. He looked… relieved yet oddly excited.
He stared at the 15 year old body, alive and seemingly well, with great joy. Mark threw down the tire iron and hugged Thomas to the ground. The rest of the group looked confused and rushed over to the two.
“I am so glad you’re ok!” Thomas must have heard that about ten thousand times. He was perplexed. He felt no pain, at all. He saw the vomit he left on the van, which he gladly cleaned, and knew he must have nearly coughed up a lung, literally!
“What is going on?!” Thomas was shouting at himself in his head trying to tell his brain to figure out an answer.
His head stopped spinning. The noise cleared up. He came to the undeniable and conclusive zenith that he was “one of them.”

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 27th February 2010, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st November 2009, 3:54 am

good story waffle, I should start typing the one I have this week...................
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th November 2009, 11:47 pm

Part 2

After “opening Pandora’s box”, his mind was in a whirl wind. His thoughts were just as jumbled if not more than before.
“Come on, kid!” Mark shouted towards him playfully “Help us flip this van!”
Thomas shot up and walked over to the few. Although still confused as to why he hasn’t tried eating the few friends he has left, he shoved it off to the side as he prepared to help lift the van back over to its normal stance.
“One!” Jill began to count as Steve, Mark, and Thomas lined up against the slightly raised side of the truck. “Two!” Like clockwork, they set themselves up in a healthy position to lift the van. “Three!” The guys heaved as Jill looked down at her stomach. She wondered, if the baby was even going to make it what with the virus and the extraneous stunts she’d put herself though. She then took a glance at Mark and cried a little. She knew here was neither the place nor the time to start a eulogy for everyone’s losses right now, but she felt terrible. She loved Mark, but she feels too much betrayal lying on her shoulders. Mark had something Dave, her husband, never showed. There was vibe of just sheer joy and relief, even as a thought, Jill’s eyes twinkled and her spirit flew. She felt free and alive.
A massive crash and a few gasps broke Jill trance. Her eyes became fixated on the van. She stopped just before to see Thomas. Her mouth dropped, and her eyes were slightly bulged. She blinked twice to make sure she was seeing this right.
Thomas stood there lifting the van by himself, hands over head. Thomas seemed calm and happy. He didn’t even notice the liter of blood tripping out from under his white t-shirt.
Thomas’s face changed. He noticed the blood that dripped from his shirt. He felt like he was going to be sick. He hates blood. He has learned to stand the sight of it, but to have in coming out of him set him over the edge. He threw up and ripped off his shirt.
The others gathered around him quickly. Each of them thought the exact same thing. “What the fuck?!”
Thomas finally calmed down and was stitched up with some fishing line. The others were confused and bewildered. They just witnessed a 15 year old boy, who looked like he struggled just to carry his own weight, lift up a car but, tore a massive part in his skin. It was like he was growing rapidly on the inside.
Unlike the other, Thomas just sat against the car tire on the van. He looked vacant and distant. His body felt like it was on fire. Energy was practically pouring out of him through his skin.
“Come on, kid. Let’s get out of here.” Mark led Thomas to the back door of the van. “Start it up Jill!” He yelled over to her just as him and Thomas made in.
The engine began to wind trying to start itself. “Come on, come on” Jill began chanting to herself slightly believing egging on an engine works.
A loud “vroom” pushed through out from under the hood as followed by the sound of pistons slightly squeaking. Jill tapped the gas pedal and the van made its way onto the shoulder of the park way. The sun was slowly lowering, giving off a glow of gold that masked everything like a sheet. The red and yellow autumn leaves laid in dark silhouettes that covered the trees and streets. The sky glowed with a orange sherbet that dissipated into the deep blue sea above. The sun sat burnt in the center of this beauty. The golden coin sat low in the sky giving its “last hurrah!” The scene was a beautiful and surreal.
Unfortunately for Thomas, the scene in the back was a different story. Steve and Debby haven’t let go of each other’s mouths since they got back into the van. They groped each other with lust. They looked like they were made for just each other. Thomas looked in disgust, betrayal, and hatred, but began to feel different as he thought about it. He looked at the couple wondering how happy Debby must be now that she is with a guy like Steve. Dating a football player of his stature is one step lower than finding a brick of gold. He began to choke a little when he came to the conclusion that he was be content with just seeing Debby happy, then caring about his own needs and wants. He just wished she knew he cared.
“What is this? A porn-o?” Mark shouted causing an eruption of laughter and embarrassment.
After silence filled the van once more, Jill had come to a fork in the road. “Hey Mark? Where exactly are we going?”
“Uh… we should go…” he looked down at the side of his pocket “to a town called Manasquan. It is just right off this exist. There should be help or boats there.” Thomas might have seen something he shouldn’t have. He subsided himself into his thoughts in a coma like trance.
“That phone… it couldn’t be… it must have been Gary’s… But why…”
“What the..! Brace your selves!” Jill screamed interrupting the silence. The van was headed towards a dead end parking lot at an alarming speed. Jill spun the wheel hard. She screamed as her view showed them heading towards the concrete base of a building. The van stopped just a few inches away from the wall the momentum, however, didn’t. The van was on two wheels now, teetering on the edge of flipping. Mark quickly got up and rammed the corresponding wall of the van. The energy pushed the van back over.
“What the hell was that Jill?!” She didn’t move. “Jill! You alright?!” Mark went from livid to concern in a blink of an eye. He pushed up to the front the van to assess the situation. Jill’s neck was slit open, he stomach sliced out on to the car mats, her chest bitten and mangled. Tears flooded Mark’s eyes faster than the blood flowing out of Jill. Mark was consumed with grief. He buried his face on her shoulder giving her a hug and 3 little words she deserved to hear.
“I love you.” He whispered and backed up to give her a kiss and shut her eyes. Mark turned to face the two standing with dumbfound. The fact that a person’s well being could change so quickly had completely warped and passed their mind. They couldn’t comprehend but, just went with the flow to help try and understand. Mark went back to Jill hugging her once more whispering good bye.
“I think we are missing someone…” Mark was trying to get a hold of him but, broke down once more as he peered his head through the window. He spotted Thomas sitting up covered in a bloody goop that trailed back through the van window right onto Jill’s seat.
Mark already broke open the back doors and ran towards Thomas. He was concerned about his safety. As much as it ravaged and chilled the very soul of him, he acted as if Thomas didn’t kill Jill.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th January 2010, 8:39 pm

I know this story has turned into the epitome of grunge, but I need to finish this for my own personal reasons. I will do my best to fix this up. EnjoY!

Part 3

Off the cool water, the cold air wisped into night sky with a slight stream of whispers that crawled through the abandon streets of once a bustling beach town. The sand dunes let the tan powder fly and fall to the raw concrete boardwalk.
The sun, pushing out its last bits of life, gave the sky a beautiful orange sherbet look with long streaks of white clouds beaming across. The sun was half engulfed by the horizon giving the white water a golden glow as it softly crept up on top of the barnacle covered “T” shaped rocks.
The magnificence was the last thing on Thomas’s mind. The others went out to pickup food and ammo, while Thomas waited inside of a cold damp bathroom. The wall breathed of graffiti and urine. The glass above the sink was in a spider web pattern, showing signs of a fight before the enviable began. Blood had trickled down like an awkward stream down into the sink. Each crack poked out as the blood hardened on the once soft cracks of the pottery woven sink. Half of it lay harshly next to a battered and bloody body. The man wore an office suite in a relaxed Faison. His eyes lids sagged down to the bulging point in the nose. The scars were masked behind layers of blood and bandages. Everything about this man looked almost un-real. It looked like he had gotten jumped but, the smile on his face brightened through like a baby’s laugh on an awkward elevator.
Thomas’s eyes diverted back to the walls. The man’s brains were painted upon the grey concrete. What began to make even less sense was the chemical burn mark on his hand. Thomas was no dermatologist but, the wound looked fresh. The skin may have healed but, it was still red. The other injuries threw him off completely and decided to just give up.
The man laid lonely in the far corner where Thomas just stared at him. “What made the bastard smile?” He recited this in his head. He noticed the bruises on his hands. “What was he doing before this?” Thomas’s heart raced. Each new observation brought him... closer to what the purpose of life was. Each new detail told a story that put him closer into a trance. He was feeling tense. Eyes wide open with intensity, he glared down the body. His eyes nearly budging out of his head. The tension was becoming too great. Then, the busied mind stopped.
A white cloud fogged his head. Then it faded to a black backdrop. Thomas had his eyes completely engrossed on the man standing up in front of him. In his mind, the man was alive. He stood in front of him in his white under shirt. The eye perimeters were red, the lids were baggy, and the nose seemed to bring it all together into one big compost pile. This topic will probably be locked for me spamming filth to an audience of one.
“You are not a delicate snowflake.” The voice compelled each syllable like a nail deeper into Thomas’s cerebral cortex. The voice began to intensify. “There is no heaven or hell. Death is a mind set. People die every day but, you shrug it off believing that it could never happen to you.” Each letter was like a knee to the gut and punch to the face… and it never felt so good to him. “You are a pathetic and worthless slob.” Thomas could feel the warm blood chill on his tongue when he opened his mouth. “Your death will be because of others. You are just one piece in the puzzle of life. We will build off of your dead corpse.” The sentences reverberated into Thomas’s ears and blew his ear drums out. Each pause let the words vibrate his mind harder. He felt so miserable because he knew he would have to wake up soon. “YOU ARE THE ALL SINGING, ALL DANCING CRAP OF THE WORLD! YOU WILL BE BURIED IN THE SAME COMPOSTE HEEP AS EVERONE ELSE! YOU’RE THE KEY TO THEIR SURVIVAL!” The wave blew him backwards into his own body.
Thomas awoke baffled but enlightened. Proverbs, theories, quotes scanned the room. His mind felt like a washing machine on full blast suddenly stopping. The words were mostly Latin or some other dead language. He thought it was graffiti he missed. He then observed the material used to write it. It was still wet and was the same color of the blood on his hands and out of the corners of his eyes.
It didn’t bother him. When you know the truth, what else can hurt you? He knew they were deciding on whose job it would be to kill him. It didn’t matter.
He began to read the text on the wall but, he knew none of it. It seemed like gibberish but, then something caught his eye. He looked back at the man lying on the ground. His once big grin sat flat on his face. The man had no grin and no wounds. The scars seemed to be healed and no open wound exposed through the translucent white dress shirt. Thomas began to twitch. His lungs became completely full after taking a massive gasp. Thomas’s heart was pulverized against his hard rib cage. It became harder to focus as the once completely lifeless man rose to his feet.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th January 2010, 5:34 am

*Edit* I think I want to change somethings so I will just snag this.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 1st February 2010, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th January 2010, 1:29 pm

Well, took forever to read, but was it worth it? YES. Keep the chapters coming. Get it long enough and you can publish it into a book Wink
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 25th January 2010, 1:09 am

* Revising story*
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle