Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN

+5
Ross Saxophone
Spiderman
ABigSoggy Wafle
BlitherCube
Namorg
9 posters

Go down

YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN

Post  Namorg 30th August 2009, 7:45 pm

N2wry is this you????

Well i just cam across this.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN Empty Re: YOSEPH T GOLDSTEIN

Post  BlitherCube 30th August 2009, 8:27 pm

no but this is
http://www.myspace.com/iloveraven4ever
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th August 2009, 8:35 pm

xD 60% of his friends say good things about his DSL him... I would post my brother's myspace (emo kids!) but that seems a little mean...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 30th August 2009, 8:38 pm

Lol brain surgent or profeesinal ballplayer. And oo another picture.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 30th August 2009, 9:18 pm

Oh for fuck sake.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 30th August 2009, 9:24 pm

Guys stop posting crap about me its spamming up the forums.
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th August 2009, 9:26 pm

Your the one who spams all day long cuz you have no life
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th August 2009, 10:29 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Lol brain surgent or profeesinal ballplayer. And oo another picture.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY

OMFG. THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th August 2009, 10:31 pm

n2wry wrote:Guys stop posting crap about me its spamming up the forums.
Well I do agree with you. It is a waste of space but, they do hate you for a decent reason. People find younger/annoying people extremely irritating, much more than they really are. Why do you think people pick on the freshmen? Now the complex of younger is stupider goes away just at the end of the whole puberty thing, however, some people (like you) just strike a nerve in most people with your actions. It eventually goes away but, usually not until you find you self in a stage where everything you have been doing or were doing seems wrong, or just not you. Your tastes in things change and you start to become more independent. This doesn't happen at one certain point, it is different for everyone, nor does it happen overnight. So to most people here, they "hate" you (Which I don't believe should ever be describe your feelings for someone. Hate is just a word to get people to turn against each other. It really has no purpose but to destroy relationships between people.) because you’re at a point where you just seem really annoying. I mean this in no offence but, it most certainly is true. Every one of us has been your shoes (or soon will be judging by the ages of most of the people here). Some years ago, other just days. The point being is that you are not the only one but you are noticed here. You may seem like your all alone but, (not to point out anyone in particular) I see some people that are at the same stage as you. It's life n2wry, it's just how things go. All I have to say is go with the flow. It may irk you but, just go with it. It is the only advice I can give you. My brother is going through it and so are all of his friends. Don't rush to get out of it either. It will get you nowhere. Just let things be as they are. This is something that you cannot control.
I know, I know, who am I to tell you? I am 16 year old telling other kids what they are going through when I am in the same fog and same shit. Most of this information is from some psychiatric shit that I had learned through school and trolling sites, but I am nowhere near to being some certified shrink. My advice has just been researched and consists of mainly theories and opinions but, this is information given to someone who has gone through the same shit you are going through (and still am going through a little). You can take this advice or keep going as you were. That is up to you but, hopefully you do take this. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you are just this way. Maybe you are past this but, maybe your not. This is all up to chance. If it doesn’t help you maybe it will help someone else or maybe it will be bombarded with hate comments and be considered a crap post. Maybe I have no clue what I am talking about. This is all up to chance, but I am a gambler. I can't say that the hate comments will stop nor anything else going on in your life but, I can assure you this. "If you keep your head above the rest you will be able to see what lies ahead,"-Unknown... (Never sure who wrote this. It just always comes up in my mind.)
Feel free to disregard this as just mindless babble and give it a thumbs down. Or feel free to take this advice and make it work for you. Like I said this is all up to chance, I could be just a little loopy from the partying and lack of sleep or I maybe Dr. Phil disguised as a 16 year old, but the odds are always in your favor. Take the choice that suits you best.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 31st August 2009, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th August 2009, 10:36 pm

N2wry doesn't have enough patience to read 1/16 of that wall of txt so you bothered making a good speech for nothing
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 30th August 2009, 10:44 pm

Thank you soggy.

Btw namorg i did read all of it.
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th August 2009, 10:51 pm

Namorg12 wrote:N2wry doesn't have enough patience to read 1/16 of that wall of txt so you bothered making a good speech for nothing
Wasn't to just n2wry... obviously you did read it either... Doesn't matter. Point being if you don't like him ignore him.

n2wry wrote:Thank you soggy.

Btw namorg i did read all of it.

That is fine but, this goes for you to. I know you do this already but, don't even bother replying to anything they say. Ignoring them is for the best.

**Edit** I am NOT trying to start a flame war here. Please if you have something to say to me say it through PM. The message wasn't ment for people to dissagree and start flaming. If you don't think it aplies to you then don't read it. Plain and simple.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 30th August 2009, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th August 2009, 10:54 pm

Soggy i did read the entire thing
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 30th August 2009, 10:54 pm

Ok I was trying to ignore them but ok..
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st August 2009, 12:03 am

That was good waffle, seems like part of me change a little bit. But I still hate him for that one moment that me and others got very offended about. I don't hate him for being annoying (maybe a little but not much) but that one thing that offended me very, VERY FUCKING much.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 31st August 2009, 9:41 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
n2wry wrote:Guys stop posting crap about me its spamming up the forums.
Well I do agree with you. It is a waste of space but, they do hate you for a decent reason. People find younger/annoying people extremely irritating, much more than they really are. Why do you think people pick on the freshmen? Now the complex of younger is stupider goes away just at the end of the whole puberty thing, however, some people (like you) just strike a nerve in most people with your actions. It eventually goes away but, usually not until you find you self in a stage where everything you have been doing or were doing seems wrong, or just not you. Your tastes in things change and you start to become more independent. This doesn't happen at one certain point, it is different for everyone, nor does it happen overnight. So to most people here, they "hate" you (Which I don't believe should ever be describe your feelings for someone. Hate is just a word to get people to turn against each other. It really has no purpose but to destroy relationships between people.) because you’re at a point where you just seem really annoying. I mean this in no offence but, it most certainly is true. Every one of us has been your shoes (or soon will be judging by the ages of most of the people here). Some years ago, other just days. The point being is that you are not the only one but you are noticed here. You may seem like your all alone but, (not to point out anyone in particular) I see some people that are at the same stage as you. It's life n2wry, it's just how things go. All I have to say is go with the flow. It may irk you but, just go with it. It is the only advice I can give you. My brother is going through it and so are all of his friends. Don't rush to get out of it either. It will get you nowhere. Just let things be as they are. This is something that you cannot control.
I know, I know, who am I to tell you? I am 16 year old telling other kids what they are going through when I am in the same fog and same shit. Most of this information is from some psychiatric shit that I had learned through school and trolling sites, but I am nowhere near to being some certified shrink. My advice has just been researched and consists of mainly theories and opinions but, this is information given to someone who has gone through the same shit you are going through (and still am going through a little). You can take this advice or keep going as you were. That is up to you but, hopefully you do take this. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you are just this way. Maybe you are past this but, maybe your not. This is all up to chance. If it doesn’t help you maybe it will help someone else or maybe it will be bombarded with hate comments and be considered a crap post. Maybe I have no clue what I am talking about. This is all up to chance, but I am a gambler. I can't say that the hate comments will stop nor anything else going on in your life but, I can assure you this. "If you keep your head above the rest you will be able to see what lies ahead,"-Unknown... (Never sure who wrote this. It just always comes up in my mind.)
Feel free to disregard this as just mindless babble and give it a thumbs down. Or feel free to take this advice and make it work for you. Like I said this is all up to chance, I could be just a little loopy from the partying and lack of sleep or I maybe Dr. Phil disguised as a 16 year old, but the odds are always in your favor. Take the choice that suits you best.

After you started to say "it eventually goes away,,,"my eyes started to hurt.

im lazy.

oh and what one thing, yellow sno'?
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st August 2009, 10:25 am

M3LA wrote:

im lazy.

well im not gonna tell you
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 31st August 2009, 10:35 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
M3LA wrote:

im lazy.

well im not gonna tell you

oh and what one thing, BLACK SNOW 13?
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 31st August 2009, 11:28 am