Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Civil War A Nation Divided Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Civil War A Nation Divided

2 posters

Go down

Civil War A Nation Divided Empty Civil War A Nation Divided

Post  darkprince_2013 7th September 2009, 11:01 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! just the title......just read it to your self slowly.....Civil....War.....A....Nation....Divided....my god....this game is sucks!!!! Very Happy

Out of all the war games i played, this is the worst one. why couldnt they make a world war one game? No, they didnt. instead they give us....Civil War...

Now, lets start with the things i hate about this game.

The Guns:
Sure, its Civil War, what you expect? A MG? A MP40? no, you get a fucking Musket....a Springfield Musket that takes like 5 minutes to reload. now thats not the only gun, let alone you barly use that gun. Theres Rifles like the Henry Rifile and such. theres pistols too. but they just fail. some pistols only shoot one fucking bullet...What i also hate abot the guns is theres not many of them. also, when you shoot a fucking gun it never hits a guy and if it does it takes like fucking 1000000000 shots and to make it suck even more donkey balls, smoke comes out of it...a lot of smoke so u cant fucking see where you shot.

Dialog/Charcters/Al:
The dialog fails. thats all i can say. it seems like the same phrases over and over. especailly in the beginning. "Dont forget me!" and then the dude dies. that quote ruined my day when i first plaed it. because its the first level you play. even though theres two sides. you can play as the Union or the Confederates.
When you kill an enemy in like 5 seconds he disapeers, so u cant even tee-bag the basturd and Al fails. i see a bunch of guys shooting at me, i run around a guy and hes shooting at someone else. im right behind him. i shoot him in the head(of course he doesnt die) and he doesnt even fucking notice. also when enemys die they die the cheesiest ways, like when i shoot them in the leg or head they hold there chest get on there knees die and they fcking disapeer to oblivion. whatever....

Graphics:
Graphics dont make up a game, but surprisenly....this game has decent graphics. thats really all i can say about it. theres a few glitches, but who cares? its a game...a shitty game.

Story:
It has no story, your just running around doing the same objectives over...and over.....and over. it gets very boring.

Overall:
Graphics: 8/10
Story: 2/10
Al: 3/10
Guns: 1/10
Overall score: 4/10

Pros:
One of the only Civil War games out for a home consol
A Civil War Feel
Realistic when it comes to guns

Cons:
Everything!!!!

Is it worth buying? HELL NO!!! unless your going to buy it for 10 dollars.

and this review is for the xbox360...dont even attempt playing on the ps2....its not even worth your time.

anyways if your into civil war stuff, dont waste your time. i did rent this and i regret it and now its going to scar me for life... Very Happy

Thankyou and this is my first review. (IM NOT GOING TO REVIEW THE SECOND CIVIL WAR GAME CALLED SECRET MISSIONS, NOT WORTH MY TIME)

ill have more reviews soonly and eventully me recording vids of these reviews

later guys, see yeah all on Saturday for GTA4

Gamertag: Darkprince_2013 Very Happy Smile

darkprince_2013
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Civil War A Nation Divided Empty Re: Civil War A Nation Divided

Post  DeadApe 8th September 2009, 1:43 am

Thanks for the review. Ive never heard of this game though lol. Also...why would you expect an MG or an mp40 in the civil war.....?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum