Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work!

4 posters

Go down

I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work!

Post  Meatshield718 8th September 2009, 11:50 pm

The Title explains it all. This is more or less a test, as well as a place for newbies to come and ask for help on this.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty Re: I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work!

Post  BlitherCube 9th September 2009, 12:01 am

Good work, do you have experience with photoshop? I made a couple around this site(mine, demonkillers, magicmans, Noodles and a few others not used.) I know Deadape made some pretty nasty ones.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Empty Re: I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work!

Post  Meatshield718 9th September 2009, 12:08 am

I've used Photoshop a bit, but I don't have it on this computer. The school computers do however, and I learned some stuff in my Multimedia class. It would be nice to have though, I can see that you guys do a good job with it. Photobucket is nothing compared to it. xD
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th September 2009, 12:24 am

I really don't know why you guys don't use gimp. I mean sure my sig isn't really that great and all but that is because I just wanted to get one done. I will post my new signiture soon though... Still working on it. I just need help with some sick rendering...
I think I actually got my PhotoBucket sig to work! Farcry2signiture This is what I have so far. I think it looks like crap and I still need to get the fire in the background looking cooler, as well as making the center looking like it is acctually on fire...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 9th September 2009, 12:25 am

Looks good so far. Probably would use gimp if I didn't have photoshop but I'm pretty used to it by now. Also I'm taking a class on it in school so thats helping.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th September 2009, 12:32 am

Yea I mean gimp is great for noobs but, when you look for some more advance stuff it just doesn't follow through like photoshop does. I have it on this computer, but I can only use it on my little brothers account and the saves between the two get messed up and looks like crap after I am done... Still gimp is completly free so saying it isn't as good as photoshop is expected. I just don't know how to make great backgrounds for it... Maybe I am missing something... Anyone here good with gimp that could help me?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th September 2009, 3:38 pm

Get gimpshop. Its gimp but with the photoshop interface so things are easier to use, then maybe I could help you.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum