Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Harrasment Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Harrasment Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Harrasment Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Harrasment Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Harrasment Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Harrasment Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Harrasment Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Harrasment Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Harrasment Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Harrasment Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Harrasment Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Harrasment Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Harrasment

+12
B Mane65
Masterofkills09
BLACK SNOW 13
Slacker Hero
not to worry
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
BlitherCube
Namorg
M3LA
dogfighter
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harrasment Empty Harrasment

Post  dogfighter 15th September 2009, 9:53 am

Did u know if you are harrasing some one or something they own, or is there possesion on the web aka website...

U can get arrested

I will have the local authorites in ur involved if this doesnt stop

and if u didnt guess it was airassault

"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor. Once adults become involved, it is plain and simple cyber-harassment or cyberstalking. Adult cyber-harassment or cyberstalking is NEVER called cyberbullying.

It isn't when adult are trying to lure children into offline meetings, that is called sexual exploitation or luring by a sexual predator. But sometimes when a minor starts a cyberbullying campaign it involves sexual predators who are intrigued by the sexual harassment or even ads posted by the cyberbullying offering up the victim for sex.

The methods used are limited only by the child's imagination and access to technology. And the cyberbully one moment may become the victim the next. The kids often change roles, going from victim to bully and back again.

Children have killed each other and committed suicide after having been involved in a cyberbullying incident.

Cyberbullying is usually not a one time communication, unless it involves a death threat or a credible threat of serious bodily harm. Kids usually know it when they see it, while parents may be more worried about the lewd language used by the kids than the hurtful effect of rude and embarrassing posts.

Cyberbullying may arise to the level of a misdemeanor cyberharassment charge, or if the child is young enough may result in the charge of juvenile delinquency. Most of the time the cyberbullying does not go that far, although parents often try and pursue criminal charges. It typically can result in a child losing their ISP or IM accounts as a terms of service violation. And in some cases, if hacking or password and identity theft is involved, can be a serious criminal matter under state and federal law.

When schools try and get involved by disciplining the student for cyberbullying actions that took place off-campus and outside of school hours, they are often sued for exceeding their authority and violating the student's free speech right. They also, often lose. Schools can be very effective brokers in working with the parents to stop and remedy cyberbullying situations. They can also educate the students on cyberethics and the law. If schools are creative, they can sometimes avoid the claim that their actions exceeded their legal authority for off-campus cyberbullying actions. We recommend that a provision is added to the school's acceptable use policy reserving the right to discipline the student for actions taken off-campus if they are intended to have an effect on a student or they adversely affect the safety and well-being of student while in school. This makes it a contractual, not a constitutional, issue.

dogfighter
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Harrasment Empty Re: Harrasment

Post  M3LA 15th September 2009, 2:32 pm

Okay...
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 15th September 2009, 3:01 pm

and it is also illegal to smoke blunts, and drink alcohol while being minor. so stop this bullshit and cower in a corner
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 15th September 2009, 3:37 pm

Call the cops on me then. My name is Devin Flanagan and I'm from meriden Connecticut. Do it faggot because I know you won't. Besides you'll get V& for having that cp shit on your site.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 15th September 2009, 4:10 pm

Did YOU know that by having an Xbox 360 gamertag, and a .net passport, your are signed to a binding electronic contract between yourself and the Microsoft corparation? In doing so agreeing to the terms and conditions and usage policy of Xbox Live, which includes,

--- Online interactions between users are not monitored/rated by the ESRB
(Therefore if your pissing off someone older then you, you cannot call the cops on them for telling you to go fuck yourself)

--- Users are permitted to their own actions and are responsible for the situations that they allow themselves to be in. (Ergo, if your having an argument with someone AND DO NOT LEAVE then your just as guilty as they are for sticking around)

And finally, by being a member of Undead-Xbox, which means you have agreed to our Terms and conditions, you have read and understood our terms which include this line.

"Your virtual signature is admissable in all legal ledigations and situations there-in where the policy and practice of this organization may come into question."

So if your going to get authorities involved, you best be damned sure that your ready to deal with me.

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 15th September 2009, 4:10 pm

ILL TAKE THE CASE!!
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 15th September 2009, 4:42 pm

Hey airassult u looking for a date??? heres my sister in her porsche shes mad hot!!

Harrasment 28l5ma9

pls dont delete this post

Last edited by Savag3Ch3wbacca on 15th September 2009, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 15th September 2009, 5:21 pm

Airassualt None of this wouldn't of happened if you would of took your punishment like a man instead of like a little bitch..
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 15th September 2009, 5:40 pm

Airassault, you made the decision to leave UndeadXbox for retarded reasons and you blatantly stole game modes and rules you never created yourself.

Stop being a pussy. Cyberbullying really? That's a bitch move. Grow a dick, you're getting trolled for a fucking reason.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th September 2009, 7:10 pm

For one I don't really care but but when I read that shit your school can get involved?!?! WTF IS UP WITH THAT, I'M AT HOME NOT SCHOOL.
But owell cause my cousin got suspended for being with friends having a "honk if your horny sign" when they were like one mile away from school.......
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 15th September 2009, 7:27 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:For one I don't really care but but when I read that shit your school can get involved?!?! WTF IS UP WITH THAT, I'M AT HOME NOT SCHOOL.
But owell cause my cousin got suspended for being with friends having a "honk if your horny sign" when they were like one mile away from school.......

Do you know how to follow a conversation?

><
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 15th September 2009, 7:35 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:

Do you know how to follow a conversation?

><

...I like turtles.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 15th September 2009, 10:09 pm

wow airsassault, just wow......
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 16th September 2009, 2:40 pm

Oh shit guys!!! The local authorities!!! Don't worry I gotta plan. Everyone is gonna meet me in
El Paso, Tx on Saturday. I know somebody that can get us through the borders safely. Take only a small bag of clothes and cash.

Airassualt my name is Danny Perez Jr. I live in El Paso, Tx. My gamertag is El Mexi Can 915. I live on @$&*^+% Aquamarine St. Call the local authorithies, I dare you.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 16th September 2009, 3:17 pm

Oh,so were telling our location and info now?
ok
I am Riku LempiƤinen
I live in Lahti in village,Hollola.
Taulamatintie 12.
There.
I hope no pedo will see this...
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 16th September 2009, 4:48 pm

M3LA wrote:Oh,so were telling our location and info now?
ok
I am Riku LempiƤinen
I live in Lahti in village,Hollola.
Taulamatintie 12.
There.
I hope no pedo will see this...

Even if they did see that, I doubt they can decipher it
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 16th September 2009, 6:13 pm

wow this is seriously pathetic man. your probably one of those bitchy little kids on halo 3 of COD 4 that complain about everything
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th September 2009, 8:28 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:El Paso, Tx on Saturday. I know somebody that can get us through the borders safely. Take only a small bag of clothes and cash..

DO YOU WANT ME TO GET SHOT OVER THERE????
fuck that lets go to Canada. They have good health care
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 16th September 2009, 8:59 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:They have good health care

Wrong
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 16th September 2009, 9:01 pm

free and good aren't the same thing.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th September 2009, 9:09 pm

magicman313 wrote:free and good aren't the same thing.
hmmmm o shit i meant to put Germany >.<

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 16th September 2009, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dislexia or how ever you spell it)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th September 2009, 9:25 pm

HEY WE HAVE AWESOME HEALTH CARE

minus the minimum 7 hour waiting period when you have a concussion or broken leg for a fuck tard kid who has a stomach ache

but its still pretty good

when i needed surgery they got me right in, because they said no car accidents or almost dead people had arrived at the time
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 17th September 2009, 5:20 pm

I watched this peter moore document about US healthcare and now i really feel sad for you.
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th September 2009, 5:23 pm

M3LA wrote:I watched this peter moore document about US healthcare and now i really feel sad for you.
I think you mean Michael Moore. Fat guy with a baseball cap? Ya he is a fat idiot and nothing he says in the video is true. If its even remotly true its stretched like crazy.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 17th September 2009, 5:30 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:
M3LA wrote:I watched this peter moore document about US healthcare and now i really feel sad for you.
I think you mean Michael Moore. Fat guy with a baseball cap? Ya he is a fat idiot and nothing he says in the video is true. If its even remotly true its stretched like crazy.

Yeah michael moore the fat guy.But are the insurance things true?That if you have any little disease they dont give you health insurance?
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: