Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
someone read this please Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
someone read this please Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
someone read this please Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
someone read this please Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
someone read this please Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
someone read this please Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
someone read this please Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
someone read this please Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
someone read this please Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
someone read this please Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
someone read this please Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
someone read this please Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

someone read this please

3 posters

Go down

someone read this please Empty someone read this please

Post  vxvxJOEvxvx 29th September 2009, 9:33 pm

if anyone can send me, vxvxJOEvxvx , an xbox live friend request so i can play gta 4 zombies id like that. please can someone send me one though because i am new here and gta 4 zombies looks so fun.also can anyone send me a message on this website to tell me if they sent me a friend request id like that because im not gonna be on xbox until later tonight.

vxvxJOEvxvx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

someone read this please Empty Re: someone read this please

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 29th September 2009, 10:06 pm

The beauty of copy & paste....
Welcome... This is Undead Xbox... I am procrastinating from doing massive amounts of homework so here is my welcome message....*ahem*

Hello and welcome to your one stop to a euphoric zombie experience. Here you will find not just zombies on 2 great games (probably 3 soon), but also a unique Grand Theft Auto racing experience. This may only be a website but, all updates and such will be posted here so the frequency of being on this site is imperitive. Now as for rules, not as much in CoD but, in GTA I often see some rule breaking due to some new members (mind you this was a while back...) not knowing the rules clearly. Let me give you a quick synopsis.
When you are in the lobby, waiting for more people to show up, take this time and look at your character. If you are a zombie, on the green team, please hit the RB button and then A (not B. it will not save and you will be yelled at and if done often kicked.). If you are human than feel free to make the beast of your dreams or some ugly red headed black chick for shits and giggles. Depending on the game type in GTA, the difficulty will range from "insanely impossible" to "just bearly possible" , so always be on your toes. Communicate with your team and find a place to hold off the hording zombies. Also, share weapons with your teammates. If you have a fully loaded combat shot gun then you need nothing else. I have been the guy stuck with just the glock for quite a few games and I never won once. So spread the love, and instead of you having and AK, Degal, Granades, ect. let your teammates help. The more bullets flying the more damage that will be done so the more the merrier. This isn't really a rule but just a pet peve of mine.
Ok I realize how long winded this is, so lets quickly finish this.
GTA
-No RPGs
-No running forever
-Zombies can not shoot for any reason
-If you are told to move closer to the zombies because they spawned 200 miles away then listen and do so.
-No cars for anyone unless told by the person in charge (IE: Blue names or some veteran players)

CoD 4
-No gay jumps or glitches (if the devolpers didn't want you to get there than don't go.)
-No rooms only acessable by latter
-No more than 5-6 people per room. If there are too many than some body will tell you.
-If you are knifed go to the other team (humans only)
-NO SPECIALS! If one is thrown the game will be ended and some body will be kicked.
-Zombies can't shoot or throw grenades however, humans can throw regular ones.
-Classes will be discussed in lobby.

That should just about do it...
Oh and one last thing... We do not add you. You add us... Please read the FAQ for gamertags and questions. If you still have a question then shoot any of the guys with blue names a message. They should be able to help your.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

someone read this please Empty i added someone so im ok then?

Post  vxvxJOEvxvx 29th September 2009, 10:11 pm

i have added one person, they are undead xbox gta 3, so is that the only thing i need to do. they will invite me to zombie games for gta 4 on saturdays if im on???

vxvxJOEvxvx
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th September 2009, 10:12 pm

Joe stop spamming the website. You have already posted 4 topics like this and I answered them. This is a warning. Topic Locked.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum