Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars.

+6
Cry Vengeance
MrKurt2012
not to worry
TomVinPrice
GumboNoodle
Bloodzombie77
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty (MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars.

Post  Bloodzombie77 3rd October 2009, 6:51 pm

Right, I Absoloutely love undead xbox but ive made my own website just because i cant stay up that early in the morning to play, i would love any of you to join my website, www.joystick-gaming.webs.com . So yeh this is not like insaniac gaming and that, as i say i love undead xbox, its just because of the fact i cant stay up that late and want to try something new, thanks for your time everyone.

www.joystick-gaming.webs.com
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty Re: (MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars.

Post  GumboNoodle 3rd October 2009, 6:53 pm

Bloodzombie77 wrote:Right, I Absoloutely love undead xbox but ive made my own website just because i cant stay up that early in the morning to play, i would love any of you to join my website, www.joystick-gaming.webs.com . So yeh this is not like insaniac gaming and that, as i say i love undead xbox, its just because of the fact i cant stay up that late and want to try something new, thanks for your time everyone.

www.joystick-gaming.webs.com

Prepae for your little site to be harrassed, spammed ,and virtually destroyed...bad move my friend now we all hate you
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty Re: (MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars.

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:09 pm

Ok you hate him even though he just said this site is awesome and its only because he cant stay up late...cmon you cant really blame him can you?
We all wanna have fun but we dont all wanna stay up until 3am.
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 3rd October 2009, 7:15 pm

TomVinPrice wrote:Ok you hate him even though he just said this site is awesome and its only because he cant stay up late...cmon you cant really blame him can you?
We all wanna have fun but we dont all wanna stay up until 3am.

Oh I don't mind but everyone else will
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:21 pm

Oh im sure not eeeveryone is gonna hate us right?
(...right????)
Theres some good Soldiers in here...
(oops that sounded gay)
If there was more european matches we would probally stay.
We dont think this is crap and boring, we think its 97% awesomeness.
But the other 3% is cause of stayin up.
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 3rd October 2009, 7:25 pm

Dude I know Deadape Is working really hard right now He is working on getting european matches played.. lots of times most of the europeans arent on and mostly it americans.. I know deadape will think of something soon..
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:31 pm

Not to worry wrote:Dude I know Deadape Is working really hard right now He is working on getting european matches played.. lots of times most of the europeans arent on and mostly it americans.. I know deadape will think of something soon..
Post something on Blood's website when he does...or send a message to my gamertag cuz i dont think im gonna be on here much.
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 3rd October 2009, 7:33 pm

TomVinPrice wrote:
Not to worry wrote:Dude I know Deadape Is working really hard right now He is working on getting european matches played.. lots of times most of the europeans arent on and mostly it americans.. I know deadape will think of something soon..
Post something on Blood's website when he does...or send a message to my gamertag cuz i dont think im gonna be on here much.

I'm not joining your site Cause I have faith in deadape.. Your site mite be europeans but theres not going to be that many people.. I'm not joining because i help out with filming here.. And dont ask me to film u guys a advertisement video..
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:34 pm

K
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:43 pm

we dont need as many members as you we just made it to have fun at times that are suitable for us
As i said Undead Xbox friggin' rocks, just...y'know times
(christ how much have i mentioned the times??????)
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 3rd October 2009, 7:48 pm

I don't mind what you guys are doing either just please advertise it somewhere else because some people might get angry at you for trying to take members off this site im not saying its not ok to make your own site but look what happened to insaniac gaming it did not work out so well good luck ,and this actually is not a bad idea for european players it would make it so they can play on there timezone im sure this will do ok as long as you can find some willing european players.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  TomVinPrice 3rd October 2009, 7:52 pm

yea sorry i didnt think about trying to take members off this site. Bloodzombie77 naughty dont advertise here anymore.
and good luck to you Undead-Awesomebox
TomVinPrice
TomVinPrice
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 3rd October 2009, 8:07 pm

Not to worry wrote:
TomVinPrice wrote:

I'm not joining your site Cause I have faith in deadape.. Your site mite be europeans but theres not going to be that many people.. I'm not joining because i help out with filming here.. And dont ask me to film u guys a advertisement video..

Holy crap.....YOUR GAY
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd October 2009, 11:24 pm

Look, its in very fine print that the games are hosted at the specified times in the EST timezone, this is something that you acknowledge prior to signing up. We're more then happy to try and accomodate our European players because we are aware that they are at a disadvantage because of where they live, which isnt their fault at all, its just we cant change everything around because of one minority of our members that do not share our timezone. Now you can host your own games at anytime, and you can communicate to each other via your friends list and what not, but you MAY NOT create a website influenced on the material that is legally ours, its called intellectual property. And plus, its not worth the hassle of making a whole website for 10 people that probably arent going to use it, because honestly...you guys hardly use this one and its 1500 members strong.

So, as a warning and a bit of advice, dont make that website. And if you have, shut it down immediatley.

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 4th October 2009, 12:58 am

what he said

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th October 2009, 4:25 am

Yeah, I was gonna say that you could have just posted a new thread here, asking for European players....

But Cry beat me to it, and made even a better point while at it. God damn you Cry!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty Right...

Post  Bloodzombie77 4th October 2009, 8:24 am

It is not legally yours, if it was legally yours you would have a fucking copyright and a proper website, dont know if youve realised i made the website yesterday, already about 10 members . youve goit 1500 because youve had longer than us. I think it really funny that you get pisse dover some mates having some fun, .
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 4th October 2009, 9:45 am

They actually created the shit So it is legally THEIRS...
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty No

Post  Bloodzombie77 4th October 2009, 9:51 am

Thats were your wrong dumass. so you think if i go make a new word up its legally mine. No they have no copyright or anything. Fucking retard mate.
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty Nice.

Post  not to worry 4th October 2009, 10:14 am

Lol... Hey "dumbass" I'm not talking bout "Your" shitty website, We are talking About the gametypes...
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

(MUST READ!!!)Different website for Zombie Games and gang wars. Empty In not

Post  Bloodzombie77 4th October 2009, 11:35 am

Its not fucking copyright then is it or wbhatever shit you think,
Bloodzombie77
Bloodzombie77
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 4th October 2009, 11:37 am

I'm done..
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 4th October 2009, 12:44 pm

look we all need to calm down, and find an agreement. Bloodzombie, you can see how people are getting upset over the fact that you are advertising on our site. You didn't need to start a new website, you could of invited the 10 people you have to your friends list, or made a topic for Europeans. Everyone else, can't you understand where these fellas are coming from, they don't get to play every week like some of us. It's tough for them. So how about he just all get along.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 4th October 2009, 1:49 pm

Bloodzombie77 wrote:It is not legally yours, if it was legally yours you would have a fucking copyright and a proper website, dont know if youve realised i made the website yesterday, already about 10 members . youve goit 1500 because youve had longer than us. I think it really funny that you get pisse dover some mates having some fun, .

Maybe you should go talk to "life2death" and ask him what happened to his website, which happened to be a direct knock-off of our website.

Then talk to me about legality.

And nobody here is pissed except for you, we just dont understand why your making a whole website for so few people, when you could just host UK matches for you and your friends easily.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th October 2009, 4:15 pm

Bloodzombie please stop cursing your starting to sound unintelligent, nobody here is fighting with you. Go have fun with your other website, everyone here is just commenting that its a stupid move because many...MANY others have failed to do what we do. If you were an active part of the web community, you would be allowed to host your own games using our players and post them on our website calendar, which is what most people do. Its a much easier, and smarter solution.

P.S "Not to worry" please stop talking, your making us all sound like retards.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next