Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360

+8
MrKurt2012
Garquin
Namorg
ABigSoggy Wafle
DeadApe
zombie dude
Cry Vengeance
LegitProduktions
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:09 pm

This is not to show skills or anything.. I just posted and uploaded becuz i got bored

Undead Xbox
MagicMan313
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
Knoxville912

Hell's Janitor's
GoSu aka LeGiT
Eaglendia
Orca464
Piemaster322

Anyways... It was fun. They gave up @ the end though. They left and Deadape said "You are too good for Us" =)
Enjoy.
GT - GoSu aka LeGiT
Youtube - LegitProduktions

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty Re: L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th October 2009, 4:13 pm

Cool?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty umm?

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:15 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Cool?

Ye...

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty Re: L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th October 2009, 4:20 pm

K.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 8th October 2009, 4:21 pm

this sort of sounds like bragging pal. Hey do you four have Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty yoo

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:27 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:this sort of sounds like bragging pal. Hey do you four have Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Umm, No Bragging.. Nothing To Brag =|

Me and Eagle Do.

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 8th October 2009, 4:30 pm

indeed good sir, you guys wanna play sometime

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:33 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:indeed good sir, you guys wanna play sometime

Sure, u guys pro in it or something cuz i'm ok, but Eagle sucks =)

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 8th October 2009, 4:36 pm

idk im not bad but definitely not pro, although im pretty sure you guys said you weren't that good at L4D and look what happened.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th October 2009, 4:36 pm

This definitely does not seem like a friendly post. I dont know what you guys are so proud about, we dont play that game (despite it being a zombie game) at all, let alone versus. You guys obviously play it all the time, and you even have a clan (sick name though) and all of you have literally ALL of the achievements. So you might as well have posted up a video of you guys playing a bunch of randoms. We were playing a little bit of single player and you asked us if we wanted to play, not even all of us wanted to but we did anyway just to be good sports. When I said "you guys are too good for us Sad" I wasn't being sarcastic.

Congratulations?

We'll definitely play you guys in MvC 2 though.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 8th October 2009, 4:39 pm

OHHH SHIT! ITS GOING DOWN!!! Too bad I didn't waste invest $60 in MvC. I would love to see this..
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th October 2009, 4:40 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:OHHH SHIT! ITS GOING DOWN!!! Too bad I didn't waste invest $60 in MvC. I would love to see this..

Its actually 15. Its an XBLA
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 8th October 2009, 4:41 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:OHHH SHIT! ITS GOING DOWN!!! Too bad I didn't waste invest $60 in MvC. I would love to see this..
ha found you anyway mvc2 is 1600 microsoft points....
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty yo

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:47 pm

We aren't proud. We barley even play that game back then, we don't even now. Eagle was being sarcastic on the shit he was saying plus we were all happy that u guys joined. And suree we may have all the achievements, what does that prove? I posted becuz you guys are a good community, plus i even wrote in description who you guys are. The randoms are on my "L4D Fun Times" series. We just had our team work at our max. Eagle i think INV you guys, we didn't even know we were gona play u guys till we joined him. Even if we did rape u guys it was still fun. So i mean i don't get how this is not a friendly post. It's a gameplay. Who cares. And sure i'll play you guys in MvC, how bout tomorrow or saturday?

DeadApe wrote:This definitely does not seem like a friendly post. I dont know what you guys are so proud about, we dont play that game (despite it being a zombie game) at all, let alone versus. You guys obviously play it all the time, and you even have a clan (sick name though) and all of you have literally ALL of the achievements. So you might as well have posted up a video of you guys playing a bunch of randoms. We were playing a little bit of single player and you asked us if we wanted to play, not even all of us wanted to but we did anyway just to be good sports. When I said "you guys are too good for us Sad" I wasn't being sarcastic.

Congratulations?

We'll definitely play you guys in MvC 2 though.

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th October 2009, 4:51 pm

LegitProduktions wrote:We aren't proud. We barley even play that game back then, we don't even now. Eagle was being sarcastic on the shit he was saying plus we were all happy that u guys joined. And suree we may have all the achievements, what does that prove? I posted becuz you guys are a good community, plus i even wrote in description who you guys are. The randoms are on my "L4D Fun Times" series. We just had our team work at our max. Eagle i think INV you guys, we didn't even know we were gona play u guys till we joined him. Even if we did rape u guys it was still fun. So i mean i don't get how this is not a friendly post. It's a gameplay. Who cares. And sure i'll play you guys in MvC, how bout tomorrow or saturday?

Alright well thanks for the contribution then. Sorry for taking it the wrong way. I still want to play Mvc tho Smile
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty lmao

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 4:58 pm

iight =)

ITSSS ONNN!

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 8th October 2009, 5:26 pm

IM A LEAD FARMER MOTHA FUCKA

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th October 2009, 10:25 pm

two things garquin has to say

1....Is That I want to se the MvC thingy

2. Not to brag or anything but im pretty sure im The BEST Left 4 dead player in here (When I play Seriously). I WILL Destroy you All! but not in MvC2 cause deadape,magicman,slacker and fattyboy got me beat in that one.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty ...

Post  LegitProduktions 8th October 2009, 10:32 pm

Hehe, 1vs1 me on L4D bizznitch =)

Garquin wrote:two things garquin has to say

2. Not to brag or anything but im pretty sure im The BEST Left 4 dead player in here (When I play Seriously). I WILL Destroy you All! but not in MvC2 cause deadape,magicman,slacker and fattyboy got me beat in that one.

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 8th October 2009, 11:56 pm

Well its on now I guess Ill be there.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 9th October 2009, 12:29 am

All i remember was we were playing a friendly non competitive game of versus when you guys invited us to play. We said, "Oh we arent really that good, are you guys good?" to which you replied, "No."
You then proceeded to take the fun out of the game and make a friendly game into a competition like we had challenged you, so that for some reason your "clan" can brag that you beat people who admitted they were not good in the first place.
Im just saying if you wanted to have a super clan competitive game, then you should have said that. Not lied and said you werent good. So congrats on beating us..i guess
+ POWERSHOTS
Wow i just watched the 3rd video what assholes
But I will defenitly take you guys on in Fallout 3.
4 vs me BRING IT
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

L4D :: Hell's Janitor's vs Undead Xbox 360 Empty Bump

Post  LegitProduktions 13th October 2009, 1:57 am

bump.

when the MvC2 event happenin.

LegitProduktions
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 13th October 2009, 8:40 am

Garquin wrote:two things garquin has to say

2. Not to brag or anything but im pretty sure im The BEST Left 4 dead player in here (When I play Seriously). I WILL Destroy you All! but not in MvC2 cause deadape,magicman,slacker, MAGNUM FUCKIN BROWN, and fattyboy got me beat in that one.

had to fix that for ya
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th October 2009, 5:11 pm

Hes right we have to put our differences aside and fight for the well being of Undead Xbox im sorry I was so mean to you before magnum.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 13th October 2009, 11:06 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Hes right we have to put our differences aside and fight for the well being of Undead Xbox im sorry I was so mean to you before magnum.

It's all gravy.
Someone send me a message when this is going down i'll show up.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum