Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7

2 posters

Go down

Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th May 2009, 1:28 am

Jan 8, 2009
I was having a dream in the night and in the dream there was a man in the streets and he was in trouble. I couldn't get to him cuz the road would grow longer and longer everytime I started running. Then I woke up gasping for air. I went on the roof of the diner cuz I heard gunshots and glass bottles being smashed. To my amazement there was some guy standing on a crashed bus. He was throwing molotove cocktails left and right while spraying his uzi and cursing. I told the group what was going on and we came up with a plan. I was gonna run down the street and distract the zombies while the rescue group did the rest. I nervously counted 11 zombies. Damn it might as well have been 50. I jumped down into the street. I stood there for like a minute not knowing what to do. Then phil started yelling and the zombies all turned around. I yelled SHIT and started running to my left. I heard gunshots and heard what I thought was bodies dropping to the floor I turned back and saw 3 zombies chasing me. I did a U-turn and ran back to the diner. I was catching up to the rescue group and the guy we were saving turned and aimed his uzi at me so I dove to my right and he tore up 2 of those undead bastards. I tried to get back up but the last zombie was running straight for me. Time suddenly froze and I saw everthing happen in slow motion. There was a flesh eating monster 2 feet away from me. I was sitting helpless on the ground helplessly crawling away. Then without any thought I pulled out a pistol and fired 1 bullet to the zombies head and he landed right on me. I quickly pushed the body off me and threw up. I woke up 3 hours later in the diner. It turns out the group made it safely without me and when I was about to get attacked I used the pistol I found 2 days ago to kill the last zombie. Anyways the guy we saved was talking to phil when I took a seat with them. He then thanked me. His name was zack. He said he was driving his bus searching for survivors when some crazy guy in a big army hummer pulled up on his left and turned right into the bus causing zack to lose control and crash. Then we saved him. Today was one of the scariest days ever. Im glad I've made it this far.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7 Empty Re: Dimitri Survival Diary Day 7

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th May 2009, 12:23 am

Not bad....i like it..
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down