Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage?

+7
MAG7VUM BROW7V
DeadApe
BlitherCube
zombie dude
M3LA
Cry Vengeance
HoodedNalec
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage?

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 5:03 pm

GTA 4 Zombie night really got me interested in this community, to the point I would like to pay tribute to all of those who participate in such events like GTA 4 zombies. Before I can make a tribute, I would want to ask permission from the owner of the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and the person who recorded some of the videos if I could use the footage for a long music video tribute.

I plan to use one of the tracks from the greatest horror movie ever made, George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNidEo0Mme8 <--- I have come to know this track as "Hard Breathing" as it was titled in the soundtrack released in my country.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty Re: Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage?

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 5:10 pm

Well, Deadape has the keys to the channel, but I'm sure he has no problem with that.

I know I don't.

Make it good buddy! >Very Happy

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage? Empty Re: Who owns the UndeadXbox channel on youtube and who records the footage?

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 5:14 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Well, Deadape has the keys to the channel, but I'm sure he has no problem with that.

I know I don't.

Make it good buddy! >Very Happy

-Cry

Thanks for the help, I will do my best. I will be sure to post the link to the video on the forum when it is done. I plan for it to be a rather long. The beginning being an introduction and plenty of it being most of the credits to those who recorded the footage. Then of course, there is the main music video. After that, a couple of tributes to some of the members of the community. Example being the first two being DeadApe and you, then Mexican and Black Snow, ect ect ect. I am sure everyone is okay with being featured on a video for youtube.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 5:18 pm

I think we love you.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 5:23 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:I think we love you.

If you guys get full footage of the Survivor Stories scenarios, I will be happy to make it into a long movie to put on youtube. I have three years of experience with video editing and script writing. I have gigabytes worth of audio files to use in a film and everything.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 5:28 pm

Well, I'm fairly certain that the majority of our videos are on the Undead-Xbox channel, however there are a few independently filmed videos that are drifing around youtube, so I often just search "Undead-Xbox" and usually end up finding about 7-10 drifter videos.

As for survivor campaign videos, I'm pretty sure the only one that is up is the Blood Dock campaign, And the footage in those videos are pretty sick.

If you need anything further don't hesitate to ask.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 5:37 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Well, I'm fairly certain that the majority of our videos are on the Undead-Xbox channel, however there are a few independently filmed videos that are drifing around youtube, so I often just search "Undead-Xbox" and usually end up finding about 7-10 drifter videos.

As for survivor campaign videos, I'm pretty sure the only one that is up is the Blood Dock campaign, And the footage in those videos are pretty sick.

If you need anything further don't hesitate to ask.

Who recorded the footage for Blood Dock? I remembered playing that one last night, and it was so fun that it inspired me to look up the videos on youtube. It was quite solid and it is just the footage I needed. No voices, ((AKA no cross feed and people yelling "YOU SUCK!!1one!")) and it was just sounds of the game itself.

But, here is the thing. In a game as such, players are bound to die or do something stupid for the sake of humour. If I were to do a Blood Dock movie featuring footage of one of the many games, there is bound to be things that people will point out.

"Why is the guy in the red hat there? He died!"

"Why was the zombie teabagging the light pole?!"

"lololn00bs ps3 is teh best evar. btw shitty video, y did the zombie kill the other zombie ad rape the car tire?"
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 5:42 pm

A user named Namorg12 filmed the video.

you won't have to worry about getting permission, whatever footage you want to use, you have all the permission you need from me. Just be sure to accredit Undead-Xbox and anyone else involved, including yourself.

As far as the problems you mentioned, I'm not entirely sure those probems would arise depending on what videos you used and such. You don't have to neccasarily make a full length feature film based on Blood Docks as much as you can just make a montage of gameplay, and just build up to Blood Dock.

Idk, Its your project, we're just here to help. If you would be interested in filming custom footage, I'm sure you would have absolutley no problem getting members to help out.

Last edited by Cry Vengeance on 18th October 2009, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 5:47 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:A user named N2wry filmed the video itself, however he is a banned member of UX and the video itself is our property, he simply provided a means for us to publish it.

So you won't have to worry about getting permission, whatever footage you want to use, you have all the permission you need from me. Just be sure to accredit Undead-Xbox and anyone else involved, including yourself.

As far as the problems you mentioned, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Sad

Ah, thank you. I am very excited to hear of this. Pretty soon I will be getting the things I need and I will begin on the first version, ((Pre-draft beta version basically)) of Blood Dock. A trailer and Sneak Peak will be posted first, of course.

For the problems I mentioned, I basically mean that there is bound to be a few out-of-place incidents that will occure if Blood Dock is ever recorded through again. Of course I could edit them out, but there may be a very good shot going into the trash because of a lag or something of that sort.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 5:56 pm

Yeah I figured as much, I edited my post btw.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 6:01 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Yeah I figured as much, I edited my post btw.

I saw. But honestly, I appreciate help and I really want to make something like Blood Dock into this cinematic beast one day. Because the environment is really one of the stronger aspects, and how the zombies can come out of the hedges and all just bring a true element of terror. The fact that there is not much explanation as to what is happening, and that there is usually just a simple goal in mind, there is a drastic immersible property that basically has the viewer knowing just as much as the survivors in the chaos no. Which is, in reality, nothing as to why the dead rose and why they hunger for the living. Now, that is terrifying stuff... Very Happy
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 6:10 pm

Yeah, that was one of the favorites of that particular video was how we had pretty much perfectley set the stage for a really frightening scenario, hell we even parked cars in front lawns and through fences to give the neighborhood that post-zombie apocalpyse feel. And there are a few good shots of that in the video.

Well whenever your approaching that point of development to where you would like to begin filming, just make another topic and unviel your plan, I can guarantee that everyone would cooperate with you.

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 6:16 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Yeah, that was one of the favorites of that particular video was how we had pretty much perfectley set the stage for a really frightening scenario, hell we even parked cars in front lawns and through fences to give the neighborhood that post-zombie apocalpyse feel. And there are a few good shots of that in the video.

Well whenever your approaching that point of development to where you would like to begin filming, just make another topic and unviel your plan, I can guarantee that everyone would cooperate with you.

-Cry

Let me just say the psychopathic trucker concept = epic win. Greatly reminds me of the psychopaths that appear in Dead Rising. I am just itching to play in a scenario like that one of these zombie nights.

Will do, I look forward to that day. For now, at least we have enough footage for a great music video tribute to all of this community!
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 18th October 2009, 6:25 pm

Well looky, looky.Best friends in the world,eh?

EDIT:And why my names color is white?
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 6:40 pm

M3LA wrote:Well looky, looky.Best friends in the world,eh?

EDIT:And why my names color is white?

Seriously, why is your name colour white? O-o
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 18th October 2009, 6:55 pm

i think cry installed a gaydar, sorry M3LA

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 8:01 pm

Yeah, and it's beeping like crazy right now Magic.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 18th October 2009, 8:06 pm

Cry you are wrong, Namorg12 filmed blood dock.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th October 2009, 8:25 pm

Holy shit I'm an idiot, My bad Namorg did film Blood Dock.

Sorry Namorg!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th October 2009, 8:52 pm

Sounds good to me Hooded. Do what you got to do, make sure you credit the the videos you take the footage from in the credits or wherever. Most of our movies are from
Made in Finland
Namorg
n2wry
The others are credited in the videos so you can get the name there.

Can I suggest a better song for the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_0dDjoW_o
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 18th October 2009, 11:25 pm

DeadApe wrote:Sounds good to me Hooded. Do what you got to do, make sure you credit the the videos you take the footage from in the credits or wherever. Most of our movies are from
Made in Finland
Namorg
n2wry

Can I suggest a better song for the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_0dDjoW_o

n2wry must of did something bad to get on everyone's shitlist, which I heard was written in actual shit. But he got some good footage.

As much as I love songs about things that taste like raisens... I actually found something so epic that I think even you will agree that it is the best choice to go with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P6cTovgji8
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 18th October 2009, 11:49 pm

look hear, ima tell you secret..... If you want a million hit video all you have to do is load it up with some MagicMan313 and BOOM youtube legend.

oh and by the way this is the best music you can use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TbHl3a8qk

CAUSE X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 19th October 2009, 12:02 am

1. You don't change the color
2. You either weren't on gta or didn't add any of the UndeadXbox GTA gamertags.

Back to the topic about filming, with a pair like Magicman and Blither you are sure to become a youtube legend. It just hasn't been done yet.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th October 2009, 11:47 am

HoodedNalec wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Sounds good to me Hooded. Do what you got to do, make sure you credit the the videos you take the footage from in the credits or wherever. Most of our movies are from
Made in Finland
Namorg
n2wry

n2wry must of did something bad to get on everyone's shitlist, which I heard was written in actual shit. But he got some good footage.

As much as I love songs about things that taste like raisens... I actually found something so epic that I think even you will agree that it is the best choice to go with.

Hmm I guess maybe "My horse is amazing" isnt the best choice for a zombie video. Thanks for showing me a new awsome song that needs to be added to my zombie playlist!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 19th October 2009, 6:50 pm

DeadApe wrote:
HoodedNalec wrote:
Made in Finland
Namorg
n2wry

Hmm I guess maybe "My horse is amazing" isnt the best choice for a zombie video. Thanks for showing me a new awsome song that needs to be added to my zombie playlist!

Zombies are not amazing enough for something like that amazing horse. I mean, a zombie doesn't turn into a plane if you stroke its rotting flesh and it doesn't change back if you tug its dick. Sooo... it would much better with some softcore porn.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum