Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions

Go down

Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions Empty Operation Flashpoint 2 1st impressions

Post  El Mexi Can 915 20th October 2009, 1:28 am

Well today I just got OF: Dragon Rising and I got a lot of great things to say about this game.

Campaign:
So I started off on the beach and the sun was going down and the graphics looked really good so I was like fuck yea let's do this. While I was moving up the hill I found it really hard to find enemies cuz I wasnt use to the game, I felt like a noob lol. My squad was doing most of the work at 1st but then I finally got my 1st kill. I had orders to blow something up and I did. Afterwards I had to move down hill and all of a sudden bullets started flying everywhere and I got hit really bad. Shortly after a truck with a mounted turret tore me to shreads and I died so I was like shit this game is harder than I thought. After loading I learned from my mistakes and I launched an artillary strike on that truck and proceeded downhill and then bullets were whizzing past my hill as me and my squad took cover behind a small truck. After killing everyone a chopper evaded us. That mission was pretty sweet so I really love single player but I just couldn't wait for multiplayer.

Multiplayer:
Me and czechmate hosted a room and invited blithercube and some random noob joined so it was 2 on 2. I was in czechmate's squad and he told me to wait while he set up all the squads. When he was done we got in a truck and rushed. We were driving then czechmate yelled get out while violently turning left and drifting. I scrambled to jump out and found myself hiding behind the truck while trying figure out what was going on. It wasn't long until the game ended and we lost 50 to 15, damn noob squads only got a total of 5 kills.

Anyways I decided to be a sniper and control a squad of my own. At one point I was spotted and czechmate came to the rescue lol. After I got my shit together all of my team held our position at the edge of the town. While I was getting some weapons from a supply crate czechmate yelled get ready Mexican!!! Out of no where blithercube and his team started rushing us and a crazy firefight broke out and I had a million bullets were being shot at me so I started sniping everything in sight. Soon after blithercube retreated and we had a short break before another firefight happened. Anyways we won that round.

Quick summary of a 1v2 game I won:
Ima make this short. Well I played my 1st game without teamates and I gotta say that shit was crazy. The game started and I ordered my troops behind a house and got in a long range firefight. I was doing good and then 2 squads flanked my right and started destroying my team so I ordered them back into a bowl shaped clearing while I made a last stand. After I respawned I prepared a crazy offensive while the enemy was coming over the hill. Lol they had no idea what was about to happen. As soon as the 1st squad approached us I unleashed my army on them and they retreated. Then I sent all I got and pushed the enemy across the bridge and racked up a bunch of kills. I started getting lots of kills when I noticed I was only fighting 1 squad so I was like oh shit!! I ordered my guys to the left and found the enemy trying to flank but but before they could do anything we surprised attacked them and I won the game. Lol they were impressed that I won the game after getting destroyed in the beggining.

So yea as you can see I had some great 1st impressions.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum