Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Night of the shambler recap Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Night of the shambler recap Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Night of the shambler recap Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Night of the shambler recap Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Night of the shambler recap Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Night of the shambler recap Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Night of the shambler recap Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Night of the shambler recap Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Night of the shambler recap Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Night of the shambler recap Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Night of the shambler recap Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Night of the shambler recap Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Night of the shambler recap

+6
DeadApe
Savag3Ch3wbacca
GumboNoodle
BlitherCube
Zomando
d0mexxxshot
10 posters

Go down

Doritos or snickers

Night of the shambler recap Vote_lcap58%Night of the shambler recap Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Night of the shambler recap Vote_lcap42%Night of the shambler recap Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Night of the shambler recap Empty Night of the shambler recap

Post  d0mexxxshot 31st October 2009, 10:56 am

after being hated by my teamates the whole night i decided to make a post about the night when we played halo 3 infection(i wasnt apart of) cod waw shamblers (awesomness) cod 4 shamblers .even better than cod 5 and lastly gta shamblers.this was my first night and so far i was impressed.except for the fact that shamblers means the zombies have to act slow and stupid but in the long run it was one hell of a night.Plus what makes it even better is that on my first night i got an achievement .so if your a new user on undead-xbox.forumotion.com you should come join us we have alot of fun. afro affraid Shocked

sorry for any misconception it was super fun the community was great .it really makes yo think about the effort that was put in to organizing this vast website.and im sorry for being annoying Crying or Very sad

Last edited by ElitexXxProdigy on 1st November 2009, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
d0mexxxshot
d0mexxxshot
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Night of the shambler recap Empty Re: Night of the shambler recap

Post  Zomando 31st October 2009, 11:02 am

ElitexXxProdigy wrote:after being hated by my teamates the whole night i decided to make a post about the night when we played halo 3 infection(i wasnt apart of) cod waw shamblers (awesomness) cod 4 shamblers .even better than cod 5 and lastly gta shamblers.this was my first night and so far i was impressed.except for the fact that shamblers means the zombies have to act slow and stupid but in the long run it was one hell of a night.Plus what makes it even better is that on my first night i got an achievement .so if your a new user on undead-xbox.forumotion.com you should come join us we have alot of fun. afro affraid Shocked

You we're annoying as fuck in GTA tongue
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 31st October 2009, 11:27 am

Why is this a poll, you couldn't have done that on accident.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 31st October 2009, 11:29 am

ElitexXxProdigy wrote:after being hated by my teamates the whole night i decided to make a post about the night when we played halo 3 infection(i wasnt apart of) cod waw shamblers (awesomness) cod 4 shamblers .even better than cod 5 and lastly gta shamblers.this was my first night and so far i was impressed.except for the fact that shamblers means the zombies have to act slow and stupid but in the long run it was one hell of a night.Plus what makes it even better is that on my first night i got an achievement .so if your a new user on undead-xbox.forumotion.com you should come join us we have alot of fun. afro affraid Shocked

Hoooooooooooooly shit I can already predict your future.
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 31st October 2009, 12:30 pm

AAAHHHHttttttttt!!!!!!
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st October 2009, 1:50 pm

Glad you had fun
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 31st October 2009, 3:40 pm

Do I hear possible banhammer in the future...? I sadly, may predict this as so. Sad
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st October 2009, 4:01 pm

ummm was he adverting the site on the site cause he lost me................
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 31st October 2009, 8:39 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:ummm was he adverting the site on the site cause he lost me................

He made perfect sense, how could he have possibly lost you? Here, let me dumber it down to your intellectual level.

A worm hole that size of a Neuron blazer star, indiscriminately absorbs energies from the cosmos to a point that it soon became attracted to our soon. As it slowly absorb enough energy, it no longer needed more energy to progress further. But, it still manages to come toward the earth's atmosphere. The energies counteracted with the atmosphere of earth, thus making the absorbed energies magnetic. This was enough energy to take a single typed message from one of the world's most energy devoted things, the internet, and simply switch two messages among the forums.

In other words, there is an awkward post and a bunch of confused people on another forum else where. As there is a post by this new guy saying "All you guys hated me for no reason, blah blah blah" and much of that community is like "What the fuck? We sent you to check out UndeadXbox and you give us this?! Calling us bitches?! BANHAMMER, MOTHAFUCKA". The original message to that forum ended up being posted here, where much confusion and lulz occurred out of.

After the magnetic fields have coincided with the interfering energies of the warm hole, it became a black sun and slowly passed from out orbit and into a distant galaxy in the Milky Way. Right next to the milky way, it slowly passed off into the Snicker galaxy. It just so happened, the the black sun was slowly being pulled away from the Snicker galaxy by the Dorito gallaxy. These immensive electromagnetic energy spikes propelled the new kid's computer to comprise the Snicker vs Dorito poll above this forum. The more people who vote for a certain galaxy, the more electrical magnetic interference occurs toward the other one, thus weakening it a point of inferiority.

In conclusion, Yeah... you are basically right.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st November 2009, 11:52 am

xD
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 1st November 2009, 12:26 pm

HoodedNalec wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:ummm was he adverting the site on the site cause he lost me................

He made perfect sense, how could he have possibly lost you? Here, let me dumber it down to your intellectual level.

A worm hole that size of a Neuron blazer star, indiscriminately absorbs energies from the cosmos to a point that it soon became attracted to our soon. As it slowly absorb enough energy, it no longer needed more energy to progress further. But, it still manages to come toward the earth's atmosphere. The energies counteracted with the atmosphere of earth, thus making the absorbed energies magnetic. This was enough energy to take a single typed message from one of the world's most energy devoted things, the internet, and simply switch two messages among the forums.

In other words, there is an awkward post and a bunch of confused people on another forum else where. As there is a post by this new guy saying "All you guys hated me for no reason, blah blah blah" and much of that community is like "What the fuck? We sent you to check out UndeadXbox and you give us this?! Calling us bitches?! BANHAMMER, MOTHAFUCKA". The original message to that forum ended up being posted here, where much confusion and lulz occurred out of.

After the magnetic fields have coincided with the interfering energies of the warm hole, it became a black sun and slowly passed from out orbit and into a distant galaxy in the Milky Way. Right next to the milky way, it slowly passed off into the Snicker galaxy. It just so happened, the the black sun was slowly being pulled away from the Snicker galaxy by the Dorito gallaxy. These immensive electromagnetic energy spikes propelled the new kid's computer to comprise the Snicker vs Dorito poll above this forum. The more people who vote for a certain galaxy, the more electrical magnetic interference occurs toward the other one, thus weakening it a point of inferiority.

In conclusion, Yeah... you are basically right.

tl; dr
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum