Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY.

+12
Spiderman
hazematmercenary
ABigSoggy Wafle
AaUndeadMarine
BLACK SNOW 13
Namorg
Masterofkills09
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
BlitherCube
Garquin
MAG7VUM BROW7V
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY.

Post  mattfosho77 6th November 2009, 1:11 pm

Lmao Fin, that is exactly the way to play baseball. What is that sport anyway i only watched the first minute or two.

And Yankees do deserve to win because Arod deserves his Ring already, hes been doing really good throughout the regular season hitting ABombs. And so what is Yankees have that $$$ to buy what ever player they want, just dont be jealous that it comes down to them as being the champions they havnt won since 2000 facing the Mets, and i have to say that was the most epic world seris considering they are both from the same city, what are the chances that it will happen again considering that Mets are trash. Baseball is a great sport, boring to watch yeah but when you play it, its a totally different perspective. Try hitting a 100 mph fastball from Joel Zumaya or the famous knuckleball from Wakefield. Baseball is a really great sport.
mattfosho77
mattfosho77

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347829821

Back to top Go down

NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY. - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW YORK YANKESS ALL THE FUCKIN WAY.

Post  Slacker Hero 6th November 2009, 9:14 pm

I was happy when they won.

Listen, I understand when people say they don't like the Yankees. I don't get pissed when they say they hate them. What I just don't understand why'd you wouldn't root for your home state unless they're playing a team that you like. If the Mets go to the world series, fuck yeah I'm rooting for them.

I like the underdog in most cases. When the Red Sox won in '04 sure I was upset but looking back it must have been a great season for Red Sox Fans. Anyway, it was a pretty good season for the Yanks. Last year was their worst in a while. It was a great way to finish their first season in the new stadium. Can't wait for the next one.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 6th November 2009, 11:46 pm

Real athletes don't hover around on a video game site.
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2