Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Insomnia and games Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Insomnia and games Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Insomnia and games Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Insomnia and games Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Insomnia and games Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Insomnia and games Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Insomnia and games Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Insomnia and games Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Insomnia and games Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Insomnia and games Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Insomnia and games Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Insomnia and games Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Insomnia and games

4 posters

Go down

Insomnia and games Empty Insomnia and games

Post  Made in Finland 6th November 2009, 11:18 pm

I've been up all night once again. It's 4am now. And what I noticed tonight is that the state of insomnia, as I call it (more on that later), really makes you perform better in videogames... Either that, or I'm just becoming better in CoD4. But seriously, tonight I got my first ever doublekill with one sniper bullet. I also got a headshot while in mid air over a wall, and no, it wasn't luck, I knew there was a guy there and I nailed his head in mid air with first try. I also won a game of TDM with 17 kills, 2 assists and no deaths.

Now, about that "state of insomnia". I'm not really suffering from insomnia, so I don't need medical assistance. State of insomnia is what I call when I've been up for almost 24 hours and I start losing the ability to think clear and consentrate on what's going on. It feels like you're just a little bit drunk. Now tonight, when playing CoD4 in state of insomnia, I pwned everyone. I wasn't even consentrating on the game but I had a really good flow going on. It was almost like watching someone else play. And all I could think was "Wow, I'm doing pretty good... Oh look, I just got another kill."

I just wish I had recorded those matches.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Insomnia and games Empty Re: Insomnia and games

Post  DeadApe 6th November 2009, 11:20 pm

Maybe you thought you were doing good, but you were just crazy because you had no sleep 0_0
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th November 2009, 1:46 am

I know what you are talking about. I had the same experience on GTA4 a month after I got Xbox Live. I was in a room with my first friend I made on XBL and it was me and him versus the whole room. We were at the prison and only had assault rifles, smgs, auto snipers, and shotguns.
We were at the prison and we were guarding the shit out of it. They first sent 3 choppers at us with two people on each. We took down two with assault rifles and the last one landed on one of the big tanks on the opposite side of the prison. We then had a sniper battle which lasted about 20 minutes. I got one guy while my friend to out the other.
Than they decided to send the WHOLE 12 people at us. It was nonstop fighting since some would die and just fight after they respawn. My friend finnaly died becuase they snipe him from a spot I still don't know from. Finnaly I found him running across the street and shot at him. At that moment it felt like I was watching a movie. Then some asshole killed me with an rpg.

That was a good day. The funny thing was I felt like fin, it seemed like I was just watching myself play.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 7th November 2009, 3:00 am

It wasnt really you playing it was Brad Pitt.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th November 2009, 8:45 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:It wasnt really you playing it was Brad Pitt.
Oh shit, you're right! I have a god damn twin personality! All the ways I wish I could be, that's him. He looks like I wanna look, he fucks like I wanna fuck, he is smart, capable, and most importantly, he plays Call of Duty 4 like I wanna play it.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down