Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!!

+6
aHungryBuffalo
KZ Powned
Made in Finland
BlitherCube
DeadApe
MrKurt2012
10 posters

Go down

Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 18th November 2009, 3:41 pm

Dlc that adds new gamemodes and killstreak details here.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=846513
http://boards.ign.com/xbox_360_general_board/b8266/186963900/p1/?11
http://www.vg247.com/2009/11/12/infinity-ward-moves-onto-mw2-dlc-doesnt-know-what-next-project-is/

The content is supposedly already on the disk kinda like the Resident evil 5 dlc it adds new gamemodes one you gotta capture a nuke the mode is called Global Thermonuclear war. It also is suppose to add new killstreaks and other things that are already on the disk. It is not known if you have to pay for this dlc or not I hope not but it looks as if it adds cool game modes and supposedly new killstreaks. They are also going to make timed Xbox 360 exclusive map packs but im sure most of you knew this.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty Re: Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!!

Post  DeadApe 18th November 2009, 3:45 pm

New content is always welcome especially if it includes new maps. Hopefully it wont be too expensive (or even cost money at all.) But maps always come at a price. Good find!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!! Empty Re: Modern warfare 2 dlc already on disk!!!!!

Post  MrKurt2012 18th November 2009, 3:49 pm

Yeah the new game modes look cool and also the maps will be good but for the gamemodes alone should only be like 100 ms points or free or 400 like the resident 5 dlc. This could be for pc only since they found it already on the sdisk and hacked it so they could play it but im sure they were hiding it from us to release it later. I do not really care just wanted to share with you guys.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 18th November 2009, 6:16 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:should only be like 100 ms points or free or 400 like the resident 5 dlc.
This is Micro$oft you know so expect around 800 or more depending if theres extra single player or not..
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th November 2009, 1:09 am

Agreed.

The resident evil 5 new stuff coming out is such a ripoff. The episodes are an hour each, and while they are really cool, its not worth the amount of points. Its blatant that they are trying to steal your money because they literally split it all up into different downloads

costume pack 1
costume pack 2
first one hour episode
second one hour episode

Just put it all together and charge 800msp
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th November 2009, 5:15 pm

Infinity Ward, what happenned to you? A year back and I would have given all members of IW a tap on the shoulder. Now the first thing that I think of when I hear a word about IW is beating the crap out of the person who makes these decisions...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 19th November 2009, 10:48 pm

im surprised they arnt beating the people who keep leaking this stuff
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  aHungryBuffalo 20th November 2009, 2:27 am

IW is drowing in its own fame just like halo(i dont have anything against halo)
aHungryBuffalo
aHungryBuffalo
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th November 2009, 3:48 pm

KZ Powned wrote:im surprised they arnt beating the people who keep leaking this stuff

Well its actually alot of people who hacked it on the pc version and found all of it on the disk already so its obvious its gonna be released soon and they really can't do anything since alot of people are doing it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 21st November 2009, 6:12 pm

Perhaps that is just the PC disk since the games are somewhat different along the platform & PC models.

PC is just a whole other world I don't want to even look upon.
I am glad to hear IW actually has things for us rather then the shitty amount of things done with CoD4 not to mention the awful map pack.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st November 2009, 6:41 pm

chucckstarr wrote:Perhaps that is just the PC disk since the games are somewhat different along the platform & PC models.
Even if that is the case, that still doesn't change the fact that IW already made the map pack before release but makes us pay for it...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 21st November 2009, 7:16 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
chucckstarr wrote:Perhaps that is just the PC disk since the games are somewhat different along the platform & PC models.
Even if that is the case, that still doesn't change the fact that IW already made the map pack before release but makes us pay for it...

Well if you want new pacs, you'll prolly have to pay for them then i guess. There really isn't much we can say or do to make a difference here. Just be glad there is already good stuff.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st November 2009, 7:23 pm

You're glad that they are making you pay for something that is already on the disc? You're such an idiot...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 1:50 pm

Has a release date been confirmed yet?

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 31st December 2009, 3:58 pm

Well obviously its gonna cost money, every dlc costs money. Hopefully it doesn't cost a lot though.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 31st December 2009, 4:03 pm

If this trend of "DLC already on the disc" keeps up, I'll just stop getting DLC's. I'm not even downloading anything now, so what the hell am I paying for? I shouldn't have to fork over an extra $20 to unlock the other 5% of my $70 game disc.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st December 2009, 4:19 pm

xGenocidePhysco wrote:every dlc costs money.
No they don't. First game that comes in mind is Dead Rising. It has tons of free DLC, though they are mainly clothes I think. Gears of War has free map packs. And so on...
I think Microsofts policy is that if you can get achievements from it, then it has to have a pricetag- That's probably Valve can't release the Team Fortress 2 updates for free, even though they wanted to.

Cry Vengeance wrote:If this trend of "DLC already on the disc" keeps up, I'll just stop getting DLC's. I'm not even downloading anything now, so what the hell am I paying for? I shouldn't have to fork over an extra $20 to unlock the other 5% of my $70 game disc.
Finally someone else understands this! I've hated DLC since the very beginning, with a few expection (when the DLC is released for a game that is really old, and needs something fresh).
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st December 2009, 5:03 pm

I love DLC, and I love money. But I can't have them both.

I totally agree with you Cry. Its all these little DLC's that are making all the money. The fallout expansions, the borderlands expansions. They are small addons and maybe you wouldn't consider it to be alot of money when you buy one, but after buying all of them you have paid 20 bucks already. I understand that DLC is a way to keep the game fresh and add more, but more than half of these things are made in the development process of the original game and are planned to be DLC, when they should just be put in the game. My favorite DLC is free DLC. Theres no better way to get in good with your consumer than giving them free shit.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum