Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night?

+6
Zomando
Cry Vengeance
Namorg
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Meatshield718
10 posters

Go down

What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night?

Post  Meatshield718 26th November 2009, 3:27 pm

Yes, last night was a semi-planned Undead Xbox Movie night which consisted of 8 of us. It took about two hours to decide on a movie to watch, and it ended up being Crank 2 High Voltage, just about the weirdest movie I have ever seen.

Anyway, this whole thing was on Zune. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a place to rent movies and watch them with an Xbox Live Party. The whole thing wasn't that expensive, and correct on this, but wasn't it 380 for standard definition? So in other words, about five bucks. We all ended up streaming it, and we only faced one lag problem within the two hour movie. Not only that, but it was somewhat easy to fix, and we could get right back to where we left off.

One thing I really liked about Zune, is how everyone in the party is at the same second of the movie as anyone else, and it even seemed to correct itself so you could laugh at the same time as you heard everyone else laugh. It was great.

So overall, I'm glad it all worked out, and I think we need to make another Movie Night sometime, because that was fun as hell.

So what do the guys that watched the movie with me think about Zune, and Undead Xbox movie nights?

Surf Nazis next week? xD

Oh, and FattyBoy, I will never forgive you for rewinding to the part where the guy slices off his own nipples over and over again.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty Re: What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night?

Post  Made in Finland 26th November 2009, 3:39 pm

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS?! Evil or Very Mad

PS. Does everyone have to pay for the movie, or can someone just share his movie with everyone in his party?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? Empty Re: What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th November 2009, 3:44 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
Oh, and FattyBoy, I will never forgive you for rewinding to the part where the guy slices off his own nipples over and over again.
Funny how I watch the same movie last night.
The nipple part was probably the most disturbing part of the movie Neutral
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th November 2009, 4:06 pm

Made in Finland wrote:WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS?! Evil or Very Mad

PS. Does everyone have to pay for the movie, or can someone just share his movie with everyone in his party?

every1 has to buy it unfortunately but its only 5 bucks which is cheaper if u rented a movie from blockbuster
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th November 2009, 4:13 pm

I thought movie night was great, its a damn shame some of the movies can't be rented and some can't be shared via party, but aside from that it was really awesome and I can't wait to see surf nazi's next time. xD
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th November 2009, 4:43 pm

The Movie was amazing, the quality was amazing, the stream was amazing.

It just plainly kicked ass.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th November 2009, 5:27 pm

Yea the movie was so awsome. Also, the guy that cut off his nipples, someone find out if that was chris brown or not. Yea we definitely need to do more movie nights, it was 320 for standard def (around 4 bucks) and 480 for HD (a little more than 5 dollars.) We need to wait for better movies to hit the marketplace though. Or we can just watch surf nazis.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 26th November 2009, 9:54 pm

Or get netflix and watch X amount of movies for 9 dollars a month.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th November 2009, 10:08 pm

BlitherCube wrote:Or get netflix and watch X amount of movies for 9 dollars a month.

Hmm. Maybe a good idea is that we shou-What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? 97145587
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th November 2009, 10:20 pm

http://social.zune.net/movies/Surf-Nazis-Must-Die/8392892b-88b8-4e30-a6b6-d8baa108056f

then press preview

"SAND were not getting the most out of it" XD
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th November 2009, 1:22 am

lmao the fin of the surfboard is a fucking chainsaw.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th November 2009, 5:36 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:lmao the fin of the surfboard is a fucking chainsaw.
I just woke up, and you wont believe how long did it take untill that sentence made any sense to me...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th November 2009, 7:00 am

Lol meatshield too bad everyone left already I wanted to make everyone watch it over and over.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  ledo1222 5th December 2009, 2:30 am

JBPURCELL wrote:
BlitherCube wrote:Or get netflix and watch X amount of movies for 9 dollars a month.

Hmm. Maybe a good idea is that we shou-What did you guys think about Undead Xbox Movie Night? 97145587

WIN Twisted Evil
ledo1222
ledo1222
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum