Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Rumors about new mw2 maps in march?

+10
Carmine
Vipers UK
M3LA
Plastic On Fire
Made in Finland
snipdawg
ledo1222
BlitherCube
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
14 posters

Go down

Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty Rumors about new mw2 maps in march?

Post  DeadApe 30th November 2009, 5:48 pm

Hey one of my friends today told me that mw2 is getting its first map pack in march. I havn't heard about this, and IGN and 8bitfix have not said anything yet. Anyone else hear this?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty Re: Rumors about new mw2 maps in march?

Post  Cry Vengeance 30th November 2009, 5:49 pm

Nope, guess you should stop talking to the dirty socks in the hamper you weirdo.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Empty Re: Rumors about new mw2 maps in march?

Post  BlitherCube 30th November 2009, 8:05 pm

Saw rumors for sometime in spring.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ledo1222 1st December 2009, 12:22 am

Rumors are rumors.....I hope so Sad
ledo1222
ledo1222
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 1st December 2009, 9:13 am

i heard January
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st December 2009, 12:03 pm

Psssssst... I herd u liek DLC so we put the DLC on ur disc so u dont need to download ur DLC. Dawggg....
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Plastic On Fire 1st December 2009, 12:32 pm

i heard the maps come out in Janurary. idk
Plastic On Fire
Plastic On Fire
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st December 2009, 12:46 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Psssssst... I herd u liek DLC so we put the DLC on ur disc so u dont need to download ur DLC. Dawggg....

Are you drunk again? You are mispelling alot.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 2nd December 2009, 9:11 am

Rumors about new mw2 maps in march? Codzholidays3
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Plastic On Fire 2nd December 2009, 12:11 pm

infinity ward knows for sure that they are making 2 map packs. the don't know if they would make more
Plastic On Fire
Plastic On Fire
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 12:30 pm

This game needs more maps.

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmine 31st December 2009, 4:53 pm

Vipers UK wrote:This game needs more maps.
i think that the maps it has now are good for now the game just cameout
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st December 2009, 4:55 pm

locojoey wrote:i think that the maps it has now are good for now the game just cameout
Well that's the root of the problem. That's what game developers think. They think we're fine with a small amount of maps, so they could sell the rest of the maps to us in 8 different map packages that all cost 10$.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st December 2009, 5:07 pm

The trend is that 3 maps cost 800 microsoft points with most games (gears, halo, call of duty.)

I've always hated this, 3 maps should not cost 10 bucks, especially if your going to release another map pack a month down the line. 3 maps should cost 5 dollars max. By having it be 800 points, thats like saying that 3 maps take up the space that 1/6th of the original game did. They should charge by file size maybe.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 5:12 pm

locojoey wrote:
Vipers UK wrote:This game needs more maps.
i think that the maps it has now are good for now the game just cameout

I disagree, within my first hour of online gameplay i knew all of the maps inside and out.

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st December 2009, 5:13 pm

DeadApe wrote:They should charge by file size maybe.
Yeah, but then the developers would just put an massive HD intro movie there and charge 7200 MS points because the file is several gigs but only contains 3 maps... Of course no one would buy such a thing, but you know what I mean. It could be exploited.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 20th January 2010, 11:01 pm

They are definitely coming out with new maps.But all I know is that the second map pack is called Call of Duty Classics and will have several CoD 4 Maps in it.
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 20th January 2010, 11:12 pm

VINCIEHALO wrote:.But all I know is that the second map pack is called Call of Duty Classics and will have several CoD 4 Maps in it.
I would have babies with IW if that was true O.O
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st January 2010, 12:00 am

Fuck new maps. Once I get MW2 again, there'll be new maps. I'll probably get one game in per lobby until I get kicked for not having the maps.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 21st January 2010, 1:17 am

Maybe they will be as good as Creek, Broadcast and China Town....O wait, those sucked.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum